Pireaus, Zea Marina, GRSell a boat like this
Leopard 51 Powercat (2017) - Paradise Sea
The newest member of the power fleet, the Leopard 51 Power Catamaran, brings with it a multitude of exciting features, including a sleek design, a large forward cockpit, additional lounging areas, an expansive fly-bridge and a completely redesigned interior upgraded with modern appliances.
Drawing upon the success of the Leopard 47 PC, this contemporary catamaran is economically efficient, using less fuel than previous models. She also incorporates a brilliant ergonomic layout that makes maneuvering around your yacht comfortable and easy.
This yacht also boasts a large and open saloon, a galley with the latest appliances, 4 cabin 4 head configuration. The Leopard 51 Power Catamaran combines the best from our sailing fleet with the luxury and ease of a power yacht.
Availability: October 2023
This picture could change subject to charter booking activity so advisable to secure the boat early.
Speed & Distance
- HULL CONSTRUCTION: Advanced composite GRP sandwich construction techniques incorporating vacuum bonded cores, providing superior compression and impact resistance.
- RUDDER TYPE: Balanced rudder spade; Rudder stock in F16ph (Stainless steel); JP3 Self aligning bearings
- KEEL TYPE: Multi-hull
- WHERE BUILT: Robertson and Caine (Pty) Ltd, South Africa
- LAST ANTIFOULED : April 22
ENGINES AND CONTROLS
- CONTROLS: Hydraulic steering system with tilting steering unit; Yanmar double lever throttle/ gearshift control
- COOLING SYSTEM: (2) Cooling water inlet strainers
NAVIGATION AND ELECTRONICS
- GAS DETECTOR: None
- CAMERAS AT REAR: Rear-view video camera with display through MDF at helm
- CABINS: Four Double Berths:
- Forward bunks (56in x 80in / 1.42m x 2.05 m)
- Aft Bunks (59in x 80in / 1.50m x 2.05m)
- BLINDS: Overhead roller blinds for privacy
- FANS: (3) Ventilation fans in the saloon; (4) One in each stateroom
- USB SOCKETS: Double USB sockets
- BLINDS: Cockpit sides and back shade curtain; Fly-bridge enclosure front and sides only with aft sunshade curtain; Coachroof side windows removable shade covers
- SALOON TABLE: Saloon table convertible to bunk; Settee U-Shaped; Additional storage space under settee cushions
- FRESH WATER PUMP: GPM Fresh water pump with 1 Litre Jabsco accumulator pump; (2) Water tanks - Total capacity 206 US Gal / 780 lItres; (2) Holding tanks - Total capacity 45 US Gal / 170 Litres; (4) Shower drain pumps with filters
- COOKER TYPE: Gas 3-Burner stove top and oven
- SINK: Single lever mixer faucet with Double Stainless Steel sink
- REFRIGERATOR/FREEZERS: Vitrifrigo 2 Drawer front opening fridge/ freezer 56 USGAl / 212 Litres 12v
- SHOWERS: x4
- HAND-BASINS: x4
- INTERIOR CONSTRUCTION/WOOD TYPE: Laminate finishes with solid wood trims, wear resistant laminate flooring
- COOKWARE: (4) Galley drawers; (1) Pot storage drawer below oven; (1) Large overhead storage drawer; Corian galley shelf with spice rack; Plates cups, saucers, glasses for Eight (8); Pots, pans, miscellaneous, cooking and serving utensils
- DC VOLTAGE: 220 v 12v 50hz
- ELECTRICAL CIRCUIT: 220v/ 12v DC switch panel
- HOUSE BATTERIES: x3 12V 180Ah AGM house batteries
- ENGINE BATTERIES: x2 85 Ah AGM (or equivalent operated at the base)
- GENERATOR BATTERIES: (1) AGM Battery
- ALTERNATOR: x2 Altenators ,Standard with engines
- OTHER ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT: (3) 12v Outlet sockets at switch panel; chart table and at helmstation; (1) House battery isolator switch; (2) Engine starter batteries isolator switches; Bi-colour and stern navlights; LED Courtesy lights at stairway; (2) Fuel tank gauges at helm position; (2) Ammeters at helm position; (1) Electrical fog horn with control at helm station (stainless steel)
- STEERING SYSTEM: Hydraulic steering system with tilt steering unit; soft grip steering wheel; Yanmar double lever throttle / gearshift control
- OUTBOARD ENGINE: Not included
- DINGHY: Not included
- WARPS: (4) Mooring Lines; (2) Shore Lines
- FENDERS: x10
- UNDERWATER LIGHTS: (4) Lumishore underwater lights (blue) mounted in stern
- GRILL/BBQ: Electric grill on Fly-bridge
- FLYBRIDGE: Helm station console with dedicated chart storage recess; U-shaped upholstered settee with convertible backrests; Additional storage under settee; Sunbed molder in hard top over forward cockpit; safety railing in stainless steel; Access forward to sunbed next to helm; Forward-end lounging settee with backrest and table; Central fixed cocktail table with drink holder recess; Guardrail around Fly-bridge; Hard top over Fly-bridge; Hardtop support arch and forward posts (stainless steel); Overhead LED spotlights (red and white); LED Led floor lighting; Drink holders
- WETBAR: Vitrifrigo 12v fridge in fly-bridge wet-bar; Wetbar unit with sink and faucet and Corian worktop; Additional storage locker in wet-bar.
- WINDLASS: (1) 1500w Vertical windlass 10mm Gypsy with handheld windlass remote with chain
- PRIMARY ANCHOR: x1 anchor (or base equivalent for area of operation) with chain and rope.
- SECONDARY ANCHOR: x1 Brittany anchor (or base equivalent for area of operation) with chain and rope.
- OTHER GROUND TACKLE: Anchor bridle, shackles and hook; Anchor bow roller fitting for primary/ secondary anchor; Anchor chain stopper; (1) Chain locker; (1) Anchor windlass locker; (2) Fore deck lockers; (1) Life-raft housed in own dedicated storage locker
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT: (1) Emergency tiller; (8) Life jackets and harnesses; (1) Flare kit; (6) Fire extinguishers; (1) Life-raft
- WATER TOYS: None