2017 L&H Walk-Around Sportfish33'
Brielle, NJ 08730Sell a boat like this
A rare opportunity to acquire a nicely kept later model L&H 33' walk-around sportfish without the wait for new construction, which has been a year or more throughout the history of this builder. Cummins common-rail 380hp motors with less than 700 original hours plus a Northern Lights generator. Nicely accented with natural finish teak rolled coverboards, beautifully varnished teak toe rail, cap rail and helm pod. Two large Garmin touch-screen Nav displays are fully integrated with autopilot and engine data. Here is an excellent chance to purchase one of these extremely functional & great performing fishing machines. This boat was originally rigged to the max by a knowledgeable yacht owner who formerly owned larger custom sportfish boats. A second owner had thoroughly enjoyed the boat and updated it even more including a FLIR night vision camera. An ideal vessel for light crew sportfishing adventures. There is even a bow thruster activated by buttons on the single lever controls for ease of handling around the dock as well as a Glendinning joystick at the lower helm.
This boat is currently winter stored out of the water and shrink-wrapped. Current owner had not been able to use the boat this past season (has been stored on a boatlift) and has now decided to put her on the market. Some lucky buyer could have it positioned and ready for launch this coming spring season.
Speed & Distance
Down teak steps from the helm deck is the cabin area with a teak trimmed V-berth forward and storage beneath (2 drawers +). Cleanly finished in white epoxy paint with Sunbrella Navy Blue canvas cushions for the berth. The cabin has Cruisair A/C or reverse-cycle heat. Above the V-berth natural light (or ventilation) comes through a opaque Bomar deck hatch. The galley area is starboard with a stainless front LG microwave oven, molded sink with water system, and the countertop has a teak fiddle trim as does an upper shelf. Port side has a Raritan Elegance electric fresh-water head and adjoining storage areas. The main electrical panel is located on the wall by the galley. The two-piece fiberglass cabin door & hatch can be removed from it's hinges if desired and stored below.
Above on the helm deck there are bench seats to port and starboard. On the forward side of the helm console there is a convenient fold up table. Below the starboard seat is a refrigerated drink box. Below the longer portside bench is a storage compartment and a bait freezer. This bridge deck area is enclosed by a tailored 3-panel curved poly-carbonate enclosure with vent mesh panel on the top centerline. The rear 2 side panels of the enclosure are Strataglass and can be rolled up when unzipped. A beautiful varnished teak cap railing accents the area.
The helm deck layout is a center helm pod with console extending across to the starboard side. The bench seats forward of the helm and to the port side have white vinyl cushions that are stored inside the cabin and are in excellent condition. The bridge deck has a track-to-track enclosure that is 5 panels of polycarbonate and the two aft side panels are Strataglass which is in nice condition. The two rear panels have U-zip opening panels and the single center panel can be secured to the underside of the hardtop when more ventilation is preferred.
Beneath the bench seating starboard is a refrigerated drink box. Beneath the portside bench is a bait freezer and storage compartment. On the aft end of the portside bench seat is a removable custom Bluewater teak ladderback with cushion that can be positioned facing aft for trolling or facing forward for cruising. There is also a loose spare backrest cushion for the bench seats. Both bench seats have teak trim edges,
Forward of the helm console is a deck hatch allowing drop down access to the pump area and engine room. For more complete access to the engine compartment the bridge deck just aft of the helm raises on an electric ram lift with switch in the cockpit under the coverboard. This hatch is used primarily to provide better access during maintenance periods, all daily checks are easily conducted by entering engine compartment from the forward hatch. The engine and pump rooms are faired, finished and clean.
The helm pod is classic custom boat, varnished teak with chrome bezel around the instrument cluster, chrome single levers (Glendinning controls & thruster buttons) and a chrome helm wheel. There are two custom-sized Bluewater teak ladder-back helm chairs with cushions and teak footrests. Just on top of the instrument panel between the Nav screens is the SmartCraft digital engine display. Switches for running/anchor/courtesy lighting etc. are in a small panel to the side of the pod and the indicator panel for the Glendinning controls is just ahead of the pod. Newly added is a Glendinning ProPilot joystick to starboard of the helm pod. A Ritchie magnetic compass is just above the electronics panel. All the Bluewater Chairs are mounted on heavy duty 4" stainless steel, boltless stanchions and all the teak ladder-backs have magnetically attached backrest cushions.
The marlin tower was built by Dave Ireland of High Seas Fabrication in Stuart, FL and incorporates a hardtop with LED lighting beneath & LED running lights. The aft truss giving additional support to the tower is also a great overhead grabrail, plus the hardtop extends aft enough to offer the helmsman some additional shelter. Running lights are molded into the hardtop. The tower helm has a padded bellyband & bench seat with a backrest on the buggy top supports. The top is fiberglass and has 2 molded spreader lights directed to the cockpit. There is mounted EPIRB with hydra-static release on the forward edge of the teaser box on the hardtop. The lower hard top houses two sets of teaser reels, electric and manual, overhead of the helm chairs. For at the dock or anchor there is a set of stainless steel poles that fit into the aft coverboard rod holders to suspend a aft cockpit canopy which threads onto the track at the aft edge of the hardtop. This shade and poles when not in use are stored in a bag kept in cabin by the berth.
Full walkaround decks without any steps - a fisherman's ideal platform. Cockpit scuppers drain overboard.
Foredeck has a door opening anchor locker accessed from the walk-around deck with a top-mounted polished chrome Maxwell self-tailing windlass and chrome plough-style anchor with 50' of stainless chain followed by braided nylon rode. Anchor is mounted on a stainless chute with roller & anchor securing lock. The windlass can be operated from the helm or from a switch in the anchor locker. Two pop-up style bow cleats and two pop-up mid-ship spring cleats. A varnished teak toe railing with chrome chafe guards steps up the dock presence considerably.
There are fitted white Stamoid covers for both helm stations, the fighting chair, and helm chairs and footrests. Also a full cockpit cover with side panels. All these protective covers have storage bags when not in use.
- Rupp silver single-spreader outriggers, tower mounted with quick snap lock arms
- Rupp center rigger
- 2 Miya Epoch US-9R electric teaser reels in custom overhead mounting (dredge pulling capable) with wired remote control units that are in tower control box, with enough wire to be brought down to cockpit level. There is a door that covers this reel compartment when not in use and that door is removable with it's own storage bag when fishing.
- Reel Color Pancake-style teaser reels mounted underneath hardtop
- 4 rod holders mounted in cockpit coverboards
- 6 rod holders mounted in forward gunwales utilizing full walk-around decks
- Transom livewell (separate circulating pump) / fishbox, refrigerated
- Underside of the transom box hinged lid has a white starboard cutting board
- Large underdeck refrigerated fishbox with macerator pumpout
- Bluewater teak fighting chair with footrest & covers (stored off the boat)
- Teak 6-place rocket launcher chair backrest with rigging tray (magnetic), drawer, & drink holders (stored off the boat)
- Teak Bluewater rocket launcher, 8 rod holders, rigging tray and drawer with cover (newer addition and presently used in place of fighting chair)
- Underdeck circular 50 gallon live-well with separate circulating pump or thru bottom sea water & macerator pumpout
- Three rod holders on each lower tower leg & 2 on each upper station rear support
- Teak coverboards with rounded coaming
- Fresh and Saltwater washdown spigots to the portside of forward cockpit with coil hoses and nozzles.
- All deck hatches are guttered and drained with stainless gas shock keepers when opened
- Under starboard gunwale are two Birdsall securing gaff hangers
Electronics and Helm Consoles
Garmin 7616 Touchscreens (2) with 72-mile radar (xHD2), recording CHIRP depth sounder with custom mounted transducer, and GPS/Chartplotter. There are two 16" displays at the helm console electronics display and an interfaced Garmin GHP20 Autopilot. Between the displays is the Smartcraft VesselView 7 digital engine display. Also on the console is al newer Garmin 215 Vhf radio w/ AIS, DSC, and overhead external speaker. Ritchie magnetic compass is in the centerline forward. Lenco trim tab controls with position indicator lights are at both helms. There is a bow thruster with control buttons in the handles of the single lever controls. Recently added to this helm was a Glendinning ProPilot joystick docking system. Glendinning engine controls with selector panel just above the helm pod. To the right of the helm on top of the console is a top opening glovebox/storage area and inside are two 12v DC lighter plug connections for phone chargers, etc. Beneath this box on the aft face of the console is a door that opens to access three drawers for tackle or assorted storage. Current owner also added a FLIR camera (M232-model) and a SAT telephone (handset inside the cabin). Beneath the helm console is a storage compartment where life vests are stored with easy access.
In the tower station is another Garmin networked 7610 full-function touch-screen display, autopilot remote panel, and another Garmin Vhf in the control box. Tower helm is fully functioning including digital tachs, Glendinning Smart Actuator II control binnacle and emergency stop switch. Antennas are mounted on top of the aft edge of the tower buggy hardtop.
Stereo system is a Fusion Marine with four JL Audio speakers (2 up by the bow and 2 by the helm seats in the bridge wings). The base unit is in the cabin below the galley countertop with remote control through the Garmin display screens.
- Hull is Ice Blue with white topsides and non-skid decks
- Red accent boot-stripe and royal blue bottom paint
- Folding Dive Ladder stored in lazzarette area, mounts over top of coverboards
- 4-bladed Nibral props (22' x 24') plus extra mounted identical spares in pump room
- All aluminum had been ceramic clear coat protected in 2017
- Northern Lights 5Kw generator, remote control panel is separate from the main electrical panel and is mounted on the front of the galley console in the cabin (619 hours as of 5-14-22)
- Odyssey Batteries with radial shutoff switches
- 30amp shorepower inlet and white cord
- Mastervolt Chargemaster battery charger, 3 bank smart charger
- Main electrical panel (Bass) in cabin has 120v AC / 12v DC breakers, voltage and amp meters, battery condition monitor, & shorepower/generator switching
- Cruiseair A/C, reverse-cycle heat
- Separate refrigeration units for all boxes, 12v drink & bait (with digital thermostats in pump room), 110v fishbox & transom
- Underwater multi-color LED lights, Lumitec SeaBlaze
- Under Gunwale LED lighting, blue or white
- Under hardtop LED lighting, blue or white with a single red light over helm for evening navigating
- 3 DC electric reel plugs under coverboards in waterproof Hubbell receptacles
- 110 GFI outlets
- Tower LED flood lights molded into buggy hardtop
- Cummins 380hp QSB 6.7 common-rail diesels with Walker air-seps
- ZF 220 A transmissions with 1.533:1 reduction
- Engine room vents are on bridge deck sides, inside the walk-around
- Electric hatch lift ram for hinged rear helm deck over motors, Lenco
- Racor fuel filters for main engines and generator
- Oil change pump & plumbing, Reverso
- Faired and finished engine compartment with LED lighting
- Hynautic/Teleflex hydraulic steering
- Glendinning electric controls have slow vessel function and engine synchronizer - tower control binnacle is the chrome two handle model with buttons on the base
- Trolling valves work within the Glendinning functions
- Digital engine tachometers in helm pod bezel and at tower helm
- Lenco trim tabs with position indicators, lower helm and tower
- These CR engines run noticeably quieter and with virtually no smoke - a very notable upgrade, current owner has changed oil every 50 hours
- Analog oil pressure (gear/trans) and temperature gauges with chrome trim rings in helm pod, plus a fuel gauge. A large Smartcraft digital display panel for all engine functions. Digital engine gauges can additionally be displayed on the Garmin screens.
- Vetus bow thruster, 55KGS, 12v
- Maxwell electric windlass, 12v, helm remote switch or bow switch
- Dripless shaft logs, SureSeal
- SurFlow AquaKing II freshwater pump, SurFlow ProBlaster II saltwater pump
- Head has a bladder-style holding tank
- Engine room sound insulation
Fishing tackle, Tools, Revere Valise life raft, ACR ditch-bag, handheld electronics, electronic chart chips, and all personal belongings.
A very clean and lightly used vessel - exceptionally well outfitted. It's a rare event that such a high spec L&H gets to be offered on the brokerage market.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Some of the photos on this spec sheet were taken about 4 years ago when the boat was sold in Florida. There are mostly current pictures and updates, taken May 14, 2022.
Boat Trader, partnering with the most trusted boat loan provider Trident Funding, specializes in new and used boat loans and refinancing. With 30 years of experience, we can help you get boat financing anywhere in the United States. Get approved as fast as 24 hours!
As of March 2023, the best interest rates for boat loans typically start around 7.74%. These rates fluctuate with market conditions, inflation, and supply and demand. Borrowers with the highest credit scores and strongest overall financial profiles usually get the best boat loan rates. The higher your credit score, the lower your interest rate will be. The best boat interest rates are reserved for the most well qualified borrowers. A well qualified borrower will have an excellent credit score, a history of on-time payments, provable income, consistent employment history, and no recent bankruptcies or foreclosures.
- 2018 Viking Enclosed Bridge$8,500,000$8,500,000Stuart, FL 34994Gilman Yachts of Fort Lauderdale
- 2016 Kadey-Krogen 58 Extended Bridge$2,195,000$2,195,000Boca Raton, FL 33431Gilman Yachts of Fort Lauderdale
- 2003 Burger Tri-Deck Motor Yacht$9,975,000$9,975,000West Palm Beach, FL 33405Gilman Yachts of Fort Lauderdale
- 2009 Hatteras Enclosed Bridge$2,250,000$2,250,000Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308Gilman Yachts of Fort Lauderdale