Hyannis/Falmouth/ Chatham/Wareham, MA
The flagship of the Billistic line, the 351CC represents the finest quality throughout in boat building today. With 30 years of experience in building some of the safest boats on the water Key West Boats is stepping up the game with this series. Compare it with other fine boats in every way, from the meticulous attention to detail in the wiring, choice of pumps and plumbing, accessibility to service items, clean finish, and the user friendly details of layout, this is a serious entry with hardcore offshore capability combined with creature comforts unsurpassed at any price.
- Fender storage box.
- All storage lids feature gas shock assists.
- Bilge access door for easy service.
- Flush folding rear bench seat.
- Cockpit bolsters throughout.
- Recessed low profile bow rail.
- Convenience center leaning post featuring tackle storage, fresh water, prep station, battery compartment, and fire extinguisher.
- Head mounted pump box with easy service access to pumps.
- Porcelain electric toilet with holding tank.
- Sea Deck lining inside head compartment, steps and floor.
- Hardtop with LED lighting, spreader lights, outrigger ready and speakers. Powder coated frame.
- Edson SS steering wheel with knob.
- Fold out console face for easy access to electronics and wiring.
- Fwd console seat features folding armrests and insulated cooler beneath with overboard drain.
- 2) Lockable rod lockers in gunnels.
- Bow compartments are insulated for cooler space or dry storage.
- Bow seating with cushions and folding back rests.
- Anchor locker with below deck windlass and roller assembly.
- SS through hull fittings with grounding straps and zinc.
- All storage boxes drain overboard.
- 3 Step folding ladder stores flush in the stern.
- Trim tabs with indicators and auto retract.
- Fresh water tank 18 gallon with pump.
- Gas shock assisted lids throughout.