Freeport, NYSell a boat like this
Live Better with the Grady Life
Original owner purchased her new May 2018 so warranty started at that time plus bottom painted. Twin Yamaha F350 NCC engines with warranty to April 2023, 420 hours. Performance at 4000 RPM=31.6 MPH, 27 GPH, 1.17 MPG, 328 miles range, 86 dBA. At 4500 RPM 37.2 MPH, 35.3 GPH, 1.05 MPG, 296 miles range, 87 dBA.
Always professionally serviced by Al Grover's plus docked and stored here. Options: dual Garmin 7616 XSV, GHP Reactor 40 autopilot, GMR Fantom 24 radar, dual vhf's, diesel generator, cabin and helm air conditioning/heat, bow thruster, cockpit electric grill, microwave, upgraded deluxe stereo plus Sirius XM integrated with Garmin, outriggers 15' crank adjustable, Sure Shade electric awning for aft cockpit, sun platform insert with cushion for bow, hot water, 19" flat screen TV + DVD, upgraded ivory covers with Clear-2-Sea front and side curtains and drop curtain.
Our Experience Improves Your Experience. Get it Right with Strong's at Grover's.
Performance with twin Yamaha F350's reported in Sportfishing review: "47.4 mph at 5,700 rpm, burning 47 gph while turning a pair of 16 1/4 x 17 SWS XL SDS props. My best cruise computed as 30.1 mph at about 4,000 rpm, burning 27.2 gph for an efficiency of 1.18 gph."
Cruise in ultimate comfort, fish in style: the 33-foot Freedom 335 is the next-generation dual console boat. It is a superb saltwater offshore sportfishing boat, filled with creature comforts from deluxe bow seating to separate cabin and head console areas, to helm and cockpit deluxe seating. The result is an amazing balance of ruggedness, luxury, and thoughtful design.
- Cherry and holly soles
- Portside cabin console w/electronically operated sliding berth, bench seat, closet, drawers, mirror, lighting, tinted screened window & bulk storage
- Starboard console w/VacuFlush® head (10-gallon) (38 l), shower, sink, drawers, lighting & bulk storage
Cockpit / Deck
- 100% hand laid hull & deck
- Accessory outlet - 12V (4)
- Anchor windlass
- Batteries (4)
- Battery charger system
- Battery select switches w/extra battery
- Cleats - flush mount (pop up)
- Cockpit bolsters
- Cockpit freshwater shower (recessed)
- Cockpit lights - blue LED
- Companion grab rail
- Cooler - 120-qt. (114 l) aft cooler
- Cutting board
- Deck hardware - 316 grade stainless steel through-bolted
- Dockside power w/galvanic isolator
- Drink holders (20)
- Factory engine pre-rigging
- Fish/ice box - 166-qt. (157 l) aft insulated box w/ob drain
- Fish/ice box - 230-qt. (218 l) starboard bow insulated box w/ob drain
- Flush mount electronics area
- Footrest - helm
- Forward bolsters
- Fuel capacity - 293-gallon (1109 l) tank
- Hardtop w/storage net, spreader lights, down lights, hatches (2), outrigger plates & front and side curtains (ivory)
- Hydraulic trim tabs w/ indicator & retractor
- Integrated outboard mounting system w/ swim platform & ladder
- International lighting
- Rod holders (4)
- Rod storage racks - horizontal (6)
- Rubrail - high density PVC w/ stainless steel insert
- Seating - electromechanically operated helm seat
- Seating - fold away aft bench seat w/cushion
- Seating - port & starboard bow cushions
- Seating - wraparound companion bench seat
- Steering - hydraulic tilt w/power assist
- Steering wheel - 316 grade stainless steel
- Stereo system w/AM/FM tuner, VHF receiver, MP3 auxiliary audio connections/amplifier, Bluetooth®, remote control & fold down storage; speakers - aft (2), bow (2) & helm (2)
- Stern eyes - heavy-duty 316 stainless steel
- Storage - forward anchor locker w/rode storage
- Storage - port bow drawer
- Storage - port box under wraparound companion bench seat
- Table (2) - Corian®-topped wood-grain stowable table at bow & wraparound companion bench seat
- Transom door - fiberglass
- Washdown - freshwater, forward and aft
- Washdown - pressurized raw water
- Water tank - 44-gallon (167 l) freshwater
- Wet bar w/refrigerator, sink, storage drawers, trash bin, drink holders (2) & fire extinguisher holder (integrated with electronically operated helm seat)
- Windshield - walk-through tempered glass windshield
- Windshield wipers (port & starboard)
- 2 automatic bilge pumps (total 3000 GPH) (11,356 LPH)
- Basic flotation
- Bow rail - low profile 316 grade stainless steel
- Cockpit toe rails
- Console grab rails
- Nonskid fiberglass liner
- Self-bailing cockpit w/ cockpit drains (6)
- Stainless steel through-hull fittings
Boats.com review by Lenny Rudow
For starters, this is the first dual-console from Grady-White to serve duty as both a day-boat and an overnighter. The port-side console cabin is so huge, there?s room for an electrically-actuated slide-out berth, an entertainment center with a TV/DVD player, a hanging locker, and bulk stowage. What about the head? That?s housed in the driver?s side console, along with a shower, sink, and more bulk stowage. And yes, naturally you can choose to have those cabins air-conditioned.
On deck you might think the Freedom 335 would have lots of fishy touches and angler appeal, like other models in the Grady-White line. And yes, you will find a 32-gallon livewell and an insulated fishbox in the transom. But make no mistake, Grady-White clearly had other forms of boating foremost in mind when they sat down at the design table. Check out the wet bar behind the helm station, for example, and you?ll find a refrigerator, sink, and an electric grill. Or note that the port bench seat and the helm seat both adjust electrically, at the press of a button. And there?s an extendable sunshade which covers the cockpit at?you guessed it?the press of a button.
Even though the Freedom 335 is clearly destined for a different kind of duty than most other Grady-Whites, construction and hull design stay true to the time-tested Grady-White norms. The hull is a Ray Hunt designed variable-degree deadrise deep-V. The hull and deck are hand-laid, stringers are molded fiberglass, and foam floatation fills the voids below deck level.
Does it really make sense to build a dual console this massive? That depends on how you use your boat. But if you?re up for cruising one weekend, overnighting the next, and mixing in a bit of fishing here and there, one thing?s for sure: You won?t find a DC with bigger possibilities than the Freedom 335.