2017 Contender 25 Tournament25'
Deale, MD 20751Sell a boat like this
2017 Contender with 300 Yamaha still under warranty and upgraded simrad electronics.
Manufacturer Provided Description
Tried and tested for decades far offshore for many bluewater miles, the Contender Series Tournament Boat is the culmination of power and engineering created with all the advantages a fisherman needs on even the most challenging of days. With a Contender…you’re always in the game.
The 25 is the smallest of the Contender tournament fleet. Performance, reliability, and simplicity. This entry level boat is ideal for first time buyers who want to outpace all other boats in this class.
Hull & Deck
- Hand-Laid Fiberglass Throughout
- High Tech Construction Using Multi-Directional Fabric
- Foam Cored Solid Glass Stringer System
- Foam Flotation
- Integral Dive Platform, Full Transom and Transom Door
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- Non-Skid Cockpit Sole and Deck
- Heavy Duty Rub Rail
- Choice of Hull and Deck Gelcoat Colors
- Hand-Painted Boot and Pin Stripe
Cockpit Sole & Deck Compartments
- Forward Anchor Locker w/Storage
- 2 Full Length Lockable Rod Lockers
- 1 140 Gal. Fully Lined and Insulated FWD Fishbox
- 2 76 Gal. Fully Lined and Insulated AFT Fishbox
- 1 50 Gal. Round Livewell, AFT Above Deck
- Console with Forward Cooler Seat
- Single Bow T-Top
- Console Windshield
- Large Bi-fold, Lockable Electronics Storage
- Lockable Storage Under Console
- Console Vertical Rod Holders (6)
- Mini Fixed Back Leaning Post
- International Lighting
- Recessed Pop-Up Bow Light
- Hydraulic Steering w/Custom Steering Wheel
- Recessed Trim Tabs
- Waterproof Switches & Breaker Panel w/Indicator Lights
- 2000 GPH Auto/Manual Bilge Pump
- High Speed Compass
- Lenco Trim Tabs
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Heavy Duty Recessed Bow Lifting Ring w/Cleat (Pop-Up)
- (2) Heavy Duty Stern Lifting Rings
- (2) 8” Stern Cleats
- (2) 8” Spring Line Cleats - Midship
- (4) Lee’s Flush Mount Gunnel Rod Holders
- Custom Aluminum Recessed Bow Handrail
Boat Trader, partnering with the most trusted boat loan provider Trident Funding, specializes in new and used boat loans and refinancing. With 30 years of experience, we can help you get boat financing anywhere in the United States. Get approved as fast as 24 hours!
As of March 2023, the best interest rates for boat loans typically start around 7.74%. These rates fluctuate with market conditions, inflation, and supply and demand. Borrowers with the highest credit scores and strongest overall financial profiles usually get the best boat loan rates. The higher your credit score, the lower your interest rate will be. The best boat interest rates are reserved for the most well qualified borrowers. A well qualified borrower will have an excellent credit score, a history of on-time payments, provable income, consistent employment history, and no recent bankruptcies or foreclosures.