Annapolis, MDSell a boat like this
Complete custom Honduran mahogany decking, topsides, sole, custom mahogany interior, custom mahogany cabinetry, wine cellar, wine bottle holder in stern, custom maple dashboard, power engine hatch, custom mahogany air vents on engine hatch, seats 8-9, custom swim ladder, custom mahogany fender board, Volvo Penta V-8 380 Hp, top speed 60 mph, and much much more!!
CALL NOW FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT TO SEE "Woody" YOU WILL BE IMPRESSED.
ONLY $227,900.00. BRING YOUR BEST OFFER NOW! Owner wants to move up and needs to sell her now!
ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!! COME TAKE A LOOK FOR YOURSELF. SELLER HAS HAD A CHANGE OF PLANS AND WANTS HIS BEAUTY TO BE SOLD SOON. ALWAYS MAINTAINED, COVERED AND KEPT INSIDE FOR THE WINTER.
The best of the best!!
The Cherubini Classic 24 honors the vintage high performance runabouts of the 1930s and 40s while taking full advantage of today's technology. The quality of performance and craftsmanship are not found in today's marketplace. This is truly one of a kind in a class of its own.
- LOA: 24'0" (stern drive up, add 39")
- Beam: 7' 4"
- Draft: 13" (stern drive up); 33" (stern drive down)
- Dry weight: 3,500 lbs. to 4,500 lbs. (varies with options)
- Single lever control with engine gauges
- Automatic fire extinguisher in engine space
- Marine battery, group 24, with master switch, DC distribution panel
- Auto-electric bilge pump, electric bilge blower
- Running lights, 12 volt outlet in dash
- Electric horn
- 43 US Gal. extra thick aluminum fuel tank, epoxy coated and
awlgripped for extra protection
Deck and cockpit:
- Foam core fiberglass deck structure
- Mahogany decking overlay with clear, high tech finish
- Single piece fiberglass cockpit
- 2-midship lockers with doors
- Mahogany steering wheel
- Custom dashboard
- Interior upholstery fabric
- 2-glove compartments
- Upholstered cockpit side panels
- 32 oz. Sea Quest marine upholstery
- Storage locker under back seat
- Courtesy lights
- Ski ring
- Premium chrome or stainless steel handrails, hinges, cleats, vents
- Flagstaff on bow
- Heavy U-bolts in transom and bow
- Custom cast stainless steel windshield brackets
- Full Mahogany exterior and mahogany floor and more
- Solid fiberglass hull and stringers
- Foam flotation
Safety and equipment package:
- Anchor with rode and bag
- 6-life-jackets in fitted bag
- Boat hook
- 2-dock lines
- Fenders with covers
-Full mahogany exterior, interior and floor
-Wood cockpit lockers and seats
-Custom Maple dashboard and special gauge package
-Second battery with selector switch
-Custom wine locker
-Custom finished storage forward
-Custom sea-hook with internal support
-Interior cockpit table
-Stereo and speakers
-Custom fit trailer
-Full cover for storage and transport
-Red boot stripe
Aqua bottom paint,
Upgraded to 380hp Volvo with stern drive
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.