Puerto Real, PR
I sold this Oceanis 45 new to it's one and only owner. The couple lived aboard for a year in Palm Beach while outfitting the vessel for blue water and gaining experience/confidence with day sails before setting off to the Bahamas and deep into the Caribbean.
While they're still relatively young, yet retired, the cruising lifestyle was something on their bucket list and they're ready to move on to the next adventure.
Aggressively priced and well equipped, I do not anticipate this one lasting too long.
She will arrive in Fort Lauderdale in late Spring.
Speed & Distance
FACTORY INSTALLED OPTIONS
- Yanmar 57 HP Sail Drive (~700 hours)
- Shoal Draft Keel
- 3 Cabins / 2 Heads (Light Oak)
- Exclusive Trim Level Package (Triton MFD displays on each Console, Wind Sensor on Mast Head, Speed, and Water Temperature, LED Interior Lighting, Hot/Cold Cockpit Shower, Fusion Audio System, Extra Service Battery, 60 AMP Charger, Electric Winch on Coach Roof, LED Navigation Lights)
- 7” B&G MFDs Mounted on both Port and Starboard Helm
- 12” B&G MFD Mounted under Cockpit Table on Swivel Base
- Extra Bow Roller with Bob Stay and Tack Point for a Code 0 or Spinnaker
- Helm Covers
- RF Mainsail
- RF Headsail
- Remote Control for Electric Transom
- Bow Thruster
- Extra Water Tank
- Cummins Onan 7.5 Kw Genset (~600 hours)
- Reverse Cycle A/C
- Salon Table Converts to a Double Berth
- Slatted Beds
- Electric Flush Heads
- Extra Fuel Tank
- WiFi Module
- Auto Pilot
- Teak in Cockpit
AFTER MARKET ACCESSORIES / UPGRADES
- Water Maker
- 9’ AB Tender w/ Yamaha 9.9
- 400 Watts of Solar mounted on Bimini
- Custom Canvas
- Code 0
- AGM Batteries
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.