Lake Placid, FL 33852Sell a boat like this
2016 Twin Vee Powercats OceanCat 260 SE
No trailer but one can be provided at additional cost.
Image may not reflect actual unit or color scheme.
With its solid, hand-laminated multi-hull construction, the Twin Vee PowerCats OceanCat 260 SE’s delivers stability and wave handling that outperforms larger watercraft, especially on open seas. Twin Vee’s unique foam-filled, self-bailing power catamaran design is safe, versatile and easy to operate.
Better still, you no longer have to choose between size and affordability. The OceanCat 260 SE, with its wide beam, has ample deck space for serious angling or for the whole family to enjoy all day on the water, yet it is affordably priced and cost-efficient to run.
We have packed the 2017 OceanCat 260 SE with new standard features but kept its industry-busting low price. The bow and stern now have built-in molded fiberglass storage and seating, beautifully upholstered with top-quality marine cushions. Matching custom-designed Llebroc adjustable chairs have also been added at the helm.
Features may include:
HULL AND DECK
- Hull: Twin Vee’s proprietary hydrodynamic self-bailing design with hand-laid, solid-laminated, unibody construction, protected by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Deck: Non-skid floor
- Sponsons: Mounting area available for transducer; closed-cell foam fills each sponson cavity
- Interior freeboard: 28" amidships, 22" stern
- Transom: Walk-through with drop board
- Fuel tanks: Below deck, EPA compliant, 69-gallon fuel system with stainless steel gas fills (2)
- Rigging tubes below deck for electronics, steering, and batteries
- Rub rail: High density PVC with stainless steel insert
- Anchor roller: Stainless steel, fixed at bow
- Bow storage: Upper deck hatches, port and starboard, with gas spring rams (2)
- Stern eyes: Heavy-duty stainless steel (3)
- Cleats: Through-bolted, stainless steel, 8" (7)
- Rod holders: Stainless steel mounted in gunnels (4)
- Rod storage: Under gunnel horizontal racks, port and starboard, to accommodate six rods
- Bilge pumps: 750 GPH automatic (2)
- Wash down: Blaster style, stern, raw water
- Seating: Molded bow seat and dual stern seats with cushions and storage underneath
- Upholstery: Color choices of White, Navy, Charcoal, or Black; and Diamond or Panel stitching
- Drink holders: Bow and stern, stainless steel (4)
- Deluxe Dive Ladder
CONSOLE, HELM AND T-TOP
- T-Top: High-grade aluminum tubing with protective anodized finish and contoured hard top
- Rod holders: Aluminum, mounted on aft T-Top bar (4)
- Courtesy Lighting: LED deck illumination around console (2)
- T-Bag: Matched to upholstery, aft
- Helm seating: Contoured, cushioned, and adjustable helm chairs with flip-up bolsters and armrests
- Center Console: Molded with mounting area available for additional electronics, side-door access, toilet, porthole
- Windshield: Scratch-resistant acrylic
- Drink holders: Acrylic, mounted on console (2)
- Electrical panel: 12 illuminated switches, USB, and 12-volt receptacle with circuit breaker protection
- Compass: Ritchie Voyager 3"
- Stereo: Weatherproof AM/FM head unit with Bluetooth, USB, and Aux inputs, and speakers (2)
- Horn: Electric, marine grade
- Dual Batteries: Includes selector and on/off switches
- Steering: Twin ram hydraulic system
- Steering wheel: Stainless steel with control knob
- Live well: 50 gallons, pressurized and illuminated
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.