The GRIZZLY® 1760 MVX Sportsman is built for bowfishing—but this rugged, all-welded, tiller-operated aluminum jon boat can make a quick switch to fishing or hunting as well. The LED light kit sports 40,000 lumens of illumination so that no prey can hide from your arrows, and it's easily removable, because it attaches via our exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting system.
An onboard generator and 3 Interstate batteries keep you on the water all through the night, and there are 2 big storage boxes for bows and gear. Plus, the hull, stringer, floor, and transom are unitized by precision welds to create a rock-solid boat that's backed by the best factory warranty in aluminum boats.
- Removable 40,000 lumen LED light kit around the front deck w/3 batteries & an onboard generator
- Big port & starboard storage boxes for bows & other fishing/hunting gear
- Integrated sponsons at the stern for quick planing & shallow-water performance
- All-welded, unitized construction w/robotically-welded stringer system & transom
- Backed by The TRACKER Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- Industry-exclusive, baked-on powder-coat finish (Forest Green) for long-lasting durability & color
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V 55-lb. thrust, 54" (1.37 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor
- Welded-in, foam-filled interior side walls for quieter ride & structural strength
- Battery selector switch (trolling, lighting, both, off)
- Custom matched trailer w/powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
• Length: 18' 5''
• Beam: 84"
• Bottom width: 60"
• Max. recommended HP: 50 HP
• Fuel capacity (portable): 6 Gallons
• Max. person capacity: 4 Persons
• Max. person weight: 940 Lbs.
• Max. weight capacity: 1400 Lbs.
• Depth inside: 16.75"
• Transom height: 21"
• Deadrise: 7 Degrees
• Hull material: 0.100 5052 Marine Alloy
• Approx. weight: 1083 Lbs.
• Approx. package weight: 1940 Lbs.
• Package height: 6'
• Package width: 7'
• Towing length: 22' 10''
• Storage length: 21' 10''
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
Backed by 5-year bow-to-stern, lifetime structural and deck warranty—the best in Aluminum Boats
5-year hull warranty
Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
7° deadrise for improved performance & smoother, drier ride
EPA-compliant fuel system
Bow & stern eyes
Cleats for better utility
Construction & Exterior
Thick .190 aluminum floor for added rigidity & a quieter ride
Deep 7° deadrise hull for better handling & turning, a smoother, drier ride & a deeper interior
Welded-in, foam-filled interior side walls for quieter ride & structural strength
Integrated sponsons at the stern—for quicker planing and better shallow-water performance
Rubberized grip steps on sponsons for dogs boarding from the water
Heavy-duty 1-piece, extruded aluminum gunnels for structural strength & rigidity
Extruded bow chines for a stronger hull
.100 5052 marine grade aluminum hull
All-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces—welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
Transom motor-mounting plate for increased strength & durability
Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support of the running surface
Pressed-in corrugations for structural strength & tracking stability
All-welded, unitized construction & interior components contribute to structural integrity
Industry-exclusive, baked-on powder-coat finish (Forest Green) for long-lasting durability, color & good looks
Available in optional Woodland or Grassland camo patterns (at additional cost)
Eight 5,000 lumen LED lights around the front deck to illuminate your prey
Battery selector switch (trolling, lighting, both, off)
500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
3 Interstate® batteries: 1 cranking, 1 light system & 1 trolling
Onboard DC generator for extended lighting & trolling time
Rocker switches for nav lights, bilge pump & aerator pump
Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory mounting channel in gunnel
Trolling motor mounting surface along bow edge
Roomy front deck w/more space for fishing/hunting
Bow deck VERSATRACK®-mounted arrow holder
2 movable bike seats w/3 bow & 1 aft seat bases
Angled aft bench seat
Lighted, lockable storage compartment for bows
Sure Tread™ non-skid interior
Removable padded helm cushions
16-gal. (60.6 L) bow rotomolded, aerated livewell w/bait bucket holder & rounded corners for easy maintenance & to protect your catch
500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pump
Custom-fit, factory-matched, drive-on trailer w/color-coordinated powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
13" (33.02 cm) wheels w/radial tires
Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
All-welded rectangular tube frame for a unitized structure w/exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
Pivot-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
Carpeted bunks to protect hull
Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V 55-lb. thrust, 54" (1.37 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor
- 2021 Tracker Pro Team 175 TXW$18,995Lansing, MIGrand Pointe Marina
- 2021 Tracker Pro Team 175 TXW$20,120Lansing, MIGrand Pointe Marina
- 2020 Triton 21 TRX$67,999Sterling Heights, MIGrand Pointe Marina
- 2021 Fountain 34 Sport Center ConsoleRequest a PriceHarrison Township, MIGrand Pointe Marina