St Peter Port, GG GY35BSSell a boat like this
This rugged Seaward 42 was launched in 2016 and has since proved time and again her mettle in seas that would challenge any vessel. ‘Bounder’ was specified by her owners to travel long distances in comfort, with a view, particularly, to explore the North of Scotland, Norway and the Baltic; a trip that ‘Bounder’ successfully took in her stride in 2017. Boasting a technical specification that includes long range additional fuel tanks, large capacity generator and inverter system, Gyroscopic stabiliser and Humphree active ride control interceptors, ‘Bounder’ is a ‘go anywhere’ explorer.
No compromise is made in comfort, however; ‘Bounder’s generous options list also includes a high spec galley, ‘Quooker’ hot water system and a capacious freezer; her bunks are provided with proper sprung mattresses and the heads has a powerful, hot shower and electric, fresh water flush toilet.
Only a viewing will really do justice to this remarkable ‘little ship’. Offered at a huge saving on her replacement cost, please contact us today to arrange to see her.
- Length W.L. 13.3m
- Beam overall 3.96
- Draft 1.22
- Displacement 14 tonnes
- Max speed 25 knots
- RCD Category Category A
A comprehensive extras list specified for Bounder includes:
- 2 x Cummins QSB 6.7 425hp
- Over 3000 litre fuel capacity giving a potential range in excess of 500 miles
- Humphrey Interceptor Active Ride Control
- 8kw inverter/charger system
- 8kw diesel generator
- Gyroscopic stabilisation system
- 700 litre fresh water capacity
- Eberspacher Airtronic 5 heating system
- Flexiteak cockpit sole
Sound - In the build process a considerable effort / expense was made with the sound proofing. From memory we have something like 9 layers of differing material between engine space and wheelhouse. In any event we are able to converse at normal levels with engines running at full power. To help with the noise levels both shafts incorporate thrust bearings.
- Double Glazed windows and portlights.
The bathing platform is formed by a solid hull extension, achieving extra running length, lift and buoyancy.
The galley includes a Seagull water filter. The sink features a Quooker tap which produces instant boiling water (the safest way of making coffees and teas at sea)
The interior woodwork is all top-grade teak.
The electric bilge pumps number 9 in all to independently pump different areas of the boat. Fully automatic with manual overrides and warning indicators.
There is a 6 man life raft located at the forward edge of the transom platform where it can be deployed with minimum of effort. It is housed in its own fibreglass canister inside a specially constructed locker.
- The wipers can be switched independently and have multi speed controller.
- The mattresses in the fore cabin are specially made and fully sprung.
- Harness points are located on the foredeck and in the cockpit.
- Both air suspension seats have adjustable foot rests.
- ‘Ribeye’ hard bottomed tender and 2.5 hp Yamaha outboard.