PRICE REDUCTION - MAY 2020!!
The Ultimate Layout for the Cruising Couple
This is the ONLY Sabre 48 on the market with an entirely custom salon and utility room unlike any other. The owners worked with the Sabre design team to create a unique, custom salon that feels materially bigger than the standard layout. It includes comfortable recliner seating, larger retractable HDTV, hi-low dining table, built-in ice maker, settee extension for additional sleeping and more. The totally re-imagined utility space improves storage, functionality and access without imposing on the salon. It includes a full size washer and dryer plus ample storage for spare parts, provisions for extended cruising, golf clubs, tools and supplies ---this utility space can hold it all!
March 2020 UPDATES:
- New bottom paint (Seahawk Biocop TF)
- Pods and tabs painted (Velox)
- Propspeed on props
- New zincs on tabs and aft
- Zeus drive service (fluids and filters)
- Generator service (fluids and filters) plus new seawater pump and fuel pump.
- Engine service (fluids, filters, zincs, airseps)
- Flush AC system with Barnacle Buster
- New Seagull fresh water filters at galley sink and ice maker
- New custom windshield cover
- Entire hull and topside compounded and waxed
- All stainless polished
Other highlights include:
- 2016 model year updates including extended hardtop for a more integrated, under-mount SureShade, hinged salon entry door in lieu of bi-fold door and two Stidd 500N helm seats mounted on pedestals.
- Extensive Garmin Electronics, Intellian SAT TV, WIFI and antenna and router.
- Complete with long list of factory and custom options designed for cruising comfort and functionality.
- Recent bottom and running gear treatment with top of the line products.
- Fresh exterior varnish, finished with Awlbrite.
- Complete machinery service including engines, pods, generator and 500 hour service including after coolers (March 2019).
Endless Summer deserves inspection and serious consideration. She is now located at our facility, DiMIllo’s on the Chesapeake on the West River, just 15 minutes south of Annapolis.
- Modified Deep "V" Planing Hull Design, with shallow pod drive tunnels.
- 14 degree deadrise at transom, 23 degree deadrise amidships.
- ISO NPG white gelcoat w/ vinylester back-up resin.
- Bottom, topsides and transom VIP resin infused biaxial E-glass with Corecell SAN foam core.
- Stringer system biaxial E-glass with foam core.
- Resin Infused E-glass swim platform with molded-in anti-skid surface.
- Hull side rubbing strakes.
- PVC rub rail with stainless steel cap.
- Painted (Urethane) double boot top.
- Gold recessed cove stripe.
DECK and HARDTOP
- ISO NPG Gelcoat
- VIP resin infused biaxial E-glass with balsa core.
- Molded-in anti-skid deck surfaces.
- Companionway door to port.
- Sliding windows in salon on cabin sides.
- Electric opening window in salon aft bulkhead.
- Hinged access door to side deck at helm.
- Flush, outward opening, transom door with latch.
- Anchor locker with slam latch.
- Large lazarette/engine room access hatch in cockpit sole with compression latches.
- Integrated Sure Shade system over cockpit.
- 1 1/4" Diameter type 316 stainless steel perimeter rail system.
- (8) 12" Stainless steel cleats (2 fwd, 4 mid ship, 2 in aft cockpit).
- (1) 10" Stainless steel cleat to starboard of windlass as anchor rode tie off.
- (4) Custom cast stainless steel mid-rail line chocks.
- (2) Custom cast stainless steel skene chocks forward.
- (2) Stainless steel bollard style mooring cleats aft.
- (2) Stainless 12" cleats on cockpit coaming on centerline.
- Custom Stainless steel bow pulpit with dual anchor roller for 44# CQR or Delta anchor and "lunch hook".
- Quick anchor windlass, electric rope-chain type.
- Flag staff and socket on taffrail.
- Burgee staff on bow pulpit.
- (6) Low Profile stainless steel hatches w/ screens.
- (6) Custom stainless steel opening port lights.
- Teak toe rails.
- Teak cabin side eye-brow.
- Custom cast stainless steel "SABRE" medallion.
- Cummins DTS single lever electronic controls.
- Cummins Smart Craft Display (Engine Data, Tank Levels, Vessel Data, Alarms).
- Triple windshield wipers with washers.
- Ritchie Compass.
- Switch controls for horn, running lights, anchor light, engine room blower and optional equipment.
- Stazo 400mm custom teak steering wheel with tilt helm and Sabre logo.
- (2) Stidd N Series helm seats with Ultraleather fabric, mounted on a box.
- Twin Cummins QSC8.3 550 hp electronic, fresh water-cooled engines with Zeus 3800 pod drives, with integrated steering and trim.
- 120A, 12V alternators each engine.
- (2) Exhaust by-pass mufflers.
- Engine room blower.
- Engine room vent ducts.
- Engine room floor with FRP anti-skid.
- White gel coated engine room.
- Mylar face foam noise barrier.
- (2) 260 USG diesel fuel tanks port and starboard.
- Dual Racor fuel filters with water in fuel probes.
- (2) 2" "Diesel" deck fill plates
STEERING AND TRIM SYSTEMS
- CMD helm, with joystick.
- Trim tabs integrated in CMD Zeus pod drives.
- Autopilot integrated in CMD Zeus system.
- "Skyhook" GPS position hold system with dedicated GPS receiver.
12VDC ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- (2) AGM Group 31 dedicated engine start batteries.
- (3) AGM 4D deep cycle ship's service batteries.
- (1) AGM Group 24 generator start battery.
- Remote control battery switches with controls at helm.
- Manual emergency battery crossover switch.
- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution.
- Digital battery monitor.
- St. Maarten amber cabin reading lights; High Output LED lights in the overhead;
- LED strip lighting in appropriate locations;
- LED engine room lighting;
- Tri-Color lights over helm station - red, white, blue;
- Cockpit courtesy lights;
- Marine-grade, tinned wire throughout.
- 12VDC USB chargers at helm and in all cabins.
120 VAC ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- ONAN 13.5 kw generator including:
- Onan E series display;
- Dedicated start battery;
- Water drop muffler;
- Cooling water intake strainer; S
- Sound shield;
- Transfer switch.
- 50A shore power service with Glendinning Cablemaster and 70 ft. cord;
- Isolation Transformer;
- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution panel;
- Digital AC system monitor;
- 120V GFCI protected outlets in each cabin and engine room;
- 50 amp 3-bank battery charger;
- Reverse cycle heat/air conditioning in (3) zones;
MASTER STATEROOM AMIDSHIPS
- Spacious island berth athwartship layout with laminated trim.
- Hull side deadlight over headboard.
- Shoji style passageway and closet doors.
- Shoji style port light screen panels.
- Cherry hull ceilings.
- Drawers under berth and in bulkhead aft of berth.
- (2) hanging lockers fore and aft of bed.
- LED flat screen TV and DVD player.
- Teak and holly sole
- Sound deadening soft headliner panels.
- Pocket door to master head compartment.
- Private access from master stateroom.
- Custom tile in WC and shower sole.
- Glass vessel style sink.
- High gloss finish over solid cherry counter.
- Vanity cabinet below sink.
- Storage outboard.
- Mirror above vanity, cherry framed.
- Separate shower stall with clear bi-fold enclosure and glass tile accent wall within.
- Electric shower sump pump.
- Opening port to side deck.
- Deck hatch with blind/screen overhead.
- Stainless steel towel bars.
- Spacious V-berth, with laminated trim.
- Cherry hull ceilings.
- Drawers under berth, A/C return grille beside.
- Storage lockers, drawers and shelves.
- Teak and holly sole.
- Sound deadening soft headliner panels.
- Pocket door to passageway.
- Private access to forward head and shower.
- Stainless steel under mount sink.
- Shower stall with seat and locker outboard.
- Hot and cold pressure water.
- Electric shower sump pump.
- Storage lockers.
- Solid surface vanity top with bull nose.
- Towel bars.
- Soap Dispenser.
- Cherry wood trimmed mirror over sink.
- Ventilation blower.
- Solid surface galley counter top.
- Stainless steel under mount sink with cover and pull-out faucet.
- Stainless steel under mount prep sink with cover.
- Soap Dispenser.
- Isotherm stainless steel stand-up refrigerator (top) and freezer
- (2) Burner electric cook top.
- Convection microwave with stainless steel face.
- Drawers and storage lockers below counter.
- Built-in waste basket. Recycle Bin below steps.
- (2) Stidd N Series helm chairs mounted pedestals
- Custom salon layout, see Factory Options
- Sound deadening, soft headliner panels.
- Stainless steel door to cockpit.
- Electrically operated window aft of L-settee.
- Swing door at helm to starboard side deck.
- Deep chart table forward of L-settee. Fiddles at navigation station.
- Varnished cherry interior finish.
- Screens on all opening ports.
- Ocean Air screen/blinds on deck hatches.
- Ocean Air pleated blinds on side windows and side door.
- Drapes on aft curved windows.
- Optional fabric and drapery selections.
- Dovetailed, varnished maple drawer boxes.
FRESH WATER SYSTEM
- Water capacity 160 gallons
- Stainless steel, 20 gallon, water heater, operates on 110-VAC or engine heat.
- Temperature control valve on hot water supply.
- Hot and cold water pressure system 12V.
- Fresh water spigot in engine room.
- Optional cockpit shower, hot and cold.
- Optional fresh water wash down in anchor locker.
- Polyethylene holding tank with 70 gallon capacity.
- Jabsco Quiet Flush fresh water MSD in guest head.
- Tecma Eco MSD in master head.
- Diaphragm waste pump on holding tank.
- Single Kahlenberg chrome trumpet horn with compressor.
- Fire extinguishers, (5) at 2 1/2 lbs.
- Marelon sea valves on all thru-hull fittings below waterline.
- Bonding system to safeguard against galvanic corrosion.
- Automatic fire extinguishing discharge system in engine space with override.
- (3) Automatic 12V electric bilge pumps.
- (3) High water switches and alarm.
- Garmin GMR62xHD2- Radar pedestal
- Garmin GMRX24XHD2- Radar array
- Garmin GHS10 VHF Wired handset
- Garmin GMI20 Multi digital guage (2)
- Garmin 8215 Multi-function display/chartplotter (2)
- Garmin GHS20 VHF Wireless extension (Master State Room)
- Garmin VHF 300 Radio
- Garmin AIS600 AIS transceiver
- Garmin GSD25 Premium Sonar Module
- Garmin GXM52 Sirius XM Antenna
- B4-409S I4 Intellian Sat. dish
- SSID:Garmin service set identifier
- Rouge Wave pro wifi antenna with router
- Garmin GC 10 Standard image cameras (2x engine room)
- Garmin GC 10 Reverse image camera
- Direct TV Main Salon
- Direct TV MSR
- Direct TV FWD
- Accord Shades on all opening ports except on the master head opening port.
- Ultraleather on custom main salon settee.
- Custom main salon layout.
- Delete port side sliding seat and the mates seat.
- Move the utility room hatch to the center of the main salon, hinged on port side.
- Remove TV from fwd port cabinet. Leave the electrical panels in the standard location.
- Install an icemaker w/ a ss face aft and outboard of the nav desk with a compass rose and high gloss table top.
- Build an end table with a hinged top opening to bottle storage and 2 small drawers below with a compass rose and high gloss finish on top.
- End table will have 2 reading lights installed on it.
- 2 Stidd seats on pedestals at the helm.
- Add single SS cup holder outboard of joy stick.
- Stidd cup holder on inboard arm rest of inboard Stidd seat.
- Install a step under the helm side door for easier access.
- Upgrade cushions on custom stbd settee. Add a better knee roll and memory foam inserts in seat port of cushion. Knee roll to terminate at the end of the end cushions. It does not curve around the end of the inboard cushion. No arm rest on the inboard side of the settee.
- Upgrade to a 40" TV in main salon.
- 2 Custom ottomans with a removable upholstered top and storage inside that fits below the table pedestal on either side. Ottoman top to be upholstered the same as the settee Base of box to be cherry.
- Install an icemaker aft and outboard of the nav desk with a compass rose and high gloss table top.
- Create and build an extension to the fwd end of the main salon settee. Extension cushion should attach to the inboard end of the settee and be removable with a folding legs for easy storage in utility room.
MASTER STATEROOM AND HEAD
- 8" Latex core mattress in master stateroom.
- Passageway doors to Master Stateroom and hanging locker doors to be cherry panel doors with the mullions in lieu of Shoji panels. Bulkhead aft of stateroom doors to be solid cherry panel. Standard Shoji door to master head and on outboard opening port sliders.
- Ocean Air room darkening shades on master opening ports, master hull port and head opening port.
- Add additional chrome towel bar on the aft bulkhead of the master head. Install bar at the same height at the standard bar on the inboard bulkhead.
- Install mirrors in the 3 frames that hold standard tile.
- Add a cherry fiddle in the master head outboard of the sink, located to match the cherry trim below the mirror.
- Build cherry panel doors in cabinet in master head.
VIP STATEROOM AND HEAD
- In the VIP head install second cherry towel rack on inside of door, location 10" below top of door.
- Add a mirror to the bottom half of VIP head door.
- Install a sweep on the bottom of the VIP shower door to prevent water leakage into the head.
- Build cherry panel doors in cabinet in guest head.
- In the galley, open up the storage cubby just aft of the exhaust, so that the opening is at least 8" wide x 12" tall with 110V outlet for storage of coffee maker. Install a removable fiddle at the front of the opening for a coffee maker.
- Build flat bottom in locker under cooktop.
- Change glass cabinet in galley aft of sink to have glass doors and one cherry shelf with a fiddle, no rope lighting.
- Install S42SE galley storage racks below the galley sole. 1 rack running aft of the aft sole hatch, 1 rack running fwd of the fwd hatch sole.
- Add hydraulic lift to the utility room hatch in main salon sole.
- AC vent from galley unit into utility room with adjustable closable vent.
- Custom layout in utility room.
- Build drawers under crew seat location.
- Build custom shelves outboard starboard, increase the width of the space to store the extension cushions to the settee and a 20" folding bike.
- Asko brand W/D location port side aft. Fwd most appliance doors hinge fwd, aft appliance door to hinge aft. Shelves with fiddles fwd of W/D outboard port.
- Additional dimmer switches (ea.) cockpit overhead lights.
- Inverter/charger 3000 watt true sine wave with remote control.
- Beam central vac system with (2) outlets and a 32' expandable hose.
- Searchlight dual beam mounted on hard top mast.
- Install 120VAC outlet in master cabin at headboard in fwd bulkhead. Standard 120VAC outlet in aft bulkhead.
- Install 12V/USB charger at head of master berth on the fwd end.
- Install 12V/USB charger in the stbd side of the helm shroud facing the triangle window.
- Install strip lighting behind valance port and stbd in main salon. Iinstall on inside of valance up high, not on the top surgace where blinds are installed. Switch to be located at the companionway in the standard bank of switches.
- Install (1) 120 VAC outlet in cabinet aft of the main salon settee.
- Install (1) 120VAC outlets above the cabinet aft of the main salon settee.
- Install (2) 120VAC outlets in the utility room onthe fwd bulkhead 1 port (standard) and 1 starboard (custom).
- Delete the standard martini lights from the main salon port and stbd. Install 2 Quick Maya 60 reading light on the top of the end table.
- Install (1) 120VAC outlet above the ice maker, below the nav desk facing at as far outboard as possible.
- Install Fusion AV750 series stero with built in Bluetooth and 4 speakers. No universal docking station.
- Install the vessel view display above the standard drop in box on the angled portion of the helm. Install the Fushion stereo head above the vessel view. Align units above box.
- Reverso oil change system.
- Shore water inlet.
- Single Seagull water purifier on galley cold water plumbed to separate spigot.
- Single Seagull water purifier on ice maker.
- Fresh water wash down forward.
- Post side only, install secondary raw water shut-off valve at sea strainer.
- Replace Jabsco accumulator tank with Headhunter tank.
- Storage shelf over batteries. Shorten the aft end of the shelf over the batteries as much as possible for access to the strainers. Shelf over batteries to start approx 8" aft of the aft side of the stringer giving clear access to the strainers below.
EXTERIOR AND DECK
- FRP molded mast, separate radar platform & satellite pads for sedan hardtop.
- Kahlenberg triple chrome horns.
- Hot and cold transom shower.
Items that Convey
- Folding settee extension for salon berth option
- Two ottomans for salon with storage
- Additional set of dock lines (8 lines) With 4 chafed guards.
- Life vests
- Revere Coastal Compact Life Raft
- Flag staff & flag
- Aft table cover
- Spare windshield wiper blades
- Extensive Spare parts, belts, filters, etc (in large bin)
- Spare Seagull water filter for galley sink or ice maker
- Window and port hole screens (still in original packaging)
- Central vacuum hose and accessories
- Spare water pump
- Service and operational manuals
- Cummins Captain Briefing Book
- Sea Flush Kit (new)
- Engine oil pads
- Paper towels, shop towels
SALON (in chart case)
- Garmin Vision G2 SD cards (Jax-Bahamas / Jax-Mid Atlantic, Florida West Coast)
- Misc manuals
- Extra keys to ignition and salon
- Back-up portable air horn
- Sabre Owners Manuel
- Endless Summer Sales book - special design features
- Spare batteries
- 3 Direct TV receivers (salon, master VIP)
- TV remotes, Fusion remote, DVD remote
- Electronics covers for helm (under salon settee)
- Keurig Coffee Maker
- Cleaning supplies and trash bags under sink
- Bed cover
- Large photo on wall - Sabre sunset
- Extra towels (port side closet)
- Photo on wall - Thomas Point Lighthouse
- Hose, bucket, cleaning supplies
- Deck Brush and mop with extension handles (in engine room)
- 25 foot 50 amp power cord extension
- Mooring line boat hook
- Life ring
- Emergency throw line
- Extra dock lines
- Dock lines (8 lines) - there is a line holder in the port side bow locker
- Large Big-B fenders (4x) - these are easy to store in the starboard bow locker
- Large fender balls (2x) - can be stored in utility room
- Boat Hook (front bow locker)
- Windshield cover (new 4/20)
- Aft cushions and covers (has Velcro flaps to secure lines to aft cleats)
- Extra engine oil, transmission fluid, gear lube
- Extra engine coolant (may need to be diluted before using)
- Spare fuel filters
- Cleaning brushes for sea strainers
- Bucket, sponges and chamois
- Shop towels for checking fluid levels
- Hand bilge pump
- Screw driver to open generator panel
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.