Mamaroneck, NY 10543Local Delivery AvailableSell a boat like this
Well-appointed MJM 40z, one owner since new, captain maintained and painted in 2020 in Sky Blue. Equipment includes:
- Seakeeper gyrostabilizer
- electric windshield actuators
- twin Volvo IPS 500 diesels with 775 hrs (370 hp each)
- Esthec synthetic teak deck including swim platform
- 30 kt cruise, 36 kt WOT
Click on "Other Details" below for detailed equipment and inventory list.
SASSY shows well above average for her age, and is an excellent value in the 40z market with this equipment list. Contact the listing broker today to arrange a showing!
Speed & Distance
2016 MJM 40z equipment with the following factory and custom options:
2020 Awlgrip in Sky Blue with white boot stripe
Helmdeck and cockpit cushions in Ultraleather Brisa "Polar" (new in 2019)
Interior cushions in Ultraleather Brisa "Distressed Buckskin"
Powered front windshield actuators
Port/starboard teak rod holders in pilothouse ceiling
Pilothouse privacy/sunshade curtains
Esthec synthetic teak decking in Biscuit with black seams, pilothouse/aft cockpit/swim platform
Cockpit bimini with storage boot
Twin Volvo IPS 500 370 hp diesels
Cruising speed: 30 kts
WOT: 36 its
Seakeeper 5 gyrostabilizer
Northern Lights 5 kW generator
32,000 BTU air conditioning (one zone for interior, one zone for helmdeck)
Wallas diesel heater for helmdeck and interior
26" LED SmartTV in forward stateroom
32" LED SmartTV in helmdeck
KVH TV3 Satellite TV receiver dome (subscription required)
Raymarine E165 HybridTouch plotter/radar/MFD
Raymarine E95 HybridTouch plotter/radar/MFD
Raymarine 4KW HD radar
Raymarine 216 VHF with DSC
Raymarine Autopilot with upgraded P70r control head
Raymarine AIS 650 transceiver
FLIR t-303 infrared nightvision system
Sirius satellite weather integrated into chart plotters
Amphibian Pro XTreme underwater lights
12v cabin fans in forward stateroom and dinette
Tool kit and miscellaneous spares
Fenders with MJM logo covers
2-part folding sunpad with windshield backrest for coachroof, with bag
• Modified deep-V, offshore hull with sharp entry, 3.5:1 Length to Beam Ratio, dual lifting strakes, chine flats and 19-degree transom deadrise.
• ISO (CE Mark) Certified Category A Ocean
• Strong & light epoxy wet prepreg composite with Eglass and 1” CoreCell closed-cell core
• Solid keel, stem, and transom corners backed by a structural grid using unidirectional E-glass/epoxy GRP
• Reinforcing of thru-hull and hardware attachments areas with solid glass or Penske-Board.
• Side entry doors onto cockpit sole (2)
• Transom door to swim platform.
• Transferable 10-year osmotic blister warranty.
• Bilges painted with smooth, gloss-white finish.
• PVC guardrail and SS quarter-guard rub strips.
• Hull ports (4) in forward cabin and main saloon
• High-tech composite under vacuum using oven post- cured epoxy impregnated, stitched biaxial E-glass with a 1” Alcan Airex C70 closed-cell PVC foam.
• Insignia white gelcoat deck w/sand- textured non-skid in Standard colors of Buff, Gray or White.
• Molded swim platform with recessed dinghy cleats.
• Custom Armstrong SS retractable swim ladder
• Backing plates for cleats and stanchions of epoxy G- 10 pressure-laminated composite.
• Hull and deck fused as monocoque structure with methacrylate adhesive with shear strength of 3,000 lbs. per square inch w/mechanical fasteners on 8-10” centers.
• 316L SS handrails (17) on pilothouse corner posts, hardtop, cabin top, under hardtop, aft seat backs,
galley overhead, on console and companionway entrance.
• 29” cockpit guardrail and 24” bow rail of 1.25” 316L stainless with spotlight and teak burgee staff for 16” hoist.
• 3’x5’ National flag with teak staff and retainer pin.
• Muir anchor windlass with deck and cockpit controls
• Auto-launching polished stainless Lewmar claw anchor w/250’ of rode and 25’ of stainless chain.
• Fresh water anchor and rode washer control at helm.
• Polished stainless steel stem guard
• Molded Downeast Style windshield frame & hardtop
• Pilothouse enclosed on sides by roll-up-in-place, Strataglas curtains or optional Sliding safety glass.
• Roll-up entry curtain w/combo window/screen
• Deck drains divert dirt/soot/dew/rain into gray water system and out transom...not onto topsides.
• Custom SS multi-directional bow chocks (2).
• Systems room access hatches (3) with scuppers, overboard drains, gaskets and lockdowns. Main hatch has electric operated lift and Armstrong access ladder.
• Clear Awlcraft finished teak storage drawers w/locks
• Large pilothouse settee lockers P&S w/piston- activated lockable lids, vinyl flooring and mesh organizer bags for cords, hoses, bikes, hard luggage, dinghy & golf clubs.
• Cockpit seat lockers (P&S) for docklines, fenders & cleaning supplies with UltraLeather cushions.
• Dual position 36x16 single-leaf gloss-varnished teak table opens to 32”wide for cockpit & pilothouse.
• Pilothouse settees w/UltraLeather covered memory-foam bottom cushions...convert to 6.5-foot berths.
• Drink holders (6) at piloting seats and transom seat
• 8 Lewmar overhead hatches in forward cabin (2), head, shower, main saloon (2) and over piloting chairs (2)...all with Ocean dual action shade-screens.
• 6 opening portlights in forward cabin, head, shower, galley and saloon.
• Ocean Air combination screen/shades on hatches and pull shades on portlights.
• Gloss-varnished, lockable (from inside & out) sliding teak companionway door with 4-section hinged cover with chartbook retainer fiddle.
• Movable SS Cockpit Chair (1) with UltraLeather bolstered cushions at side of transom seat.
PILOTING & NAVIGATION
• Matched Stidd 500 30” wide Admiral low-back, recliner piloting chairs in UltraLeather which lower and swivel to create social seating for 8 persons.
• 24” Edson destroyer wheel with varnished teak rim
• Fully-opening windshields (3) for air flow in warm climates and better visibility in fog or at night. Electric push- button option available.
• Windshield wipers & washers
• 320,000 CD LED bowrail mounted spotlight.
• Bi-level piloting console (P&S) with gray anti-glare
• Kahlenberg D-OA air horn w/auto fog/anchor signal
• Ritchie SS-2000 4.5 Supersport compass.
• Raymarine HybridTouch MFD's (16" and 9")
• Raymarine i70s Display for large depth readout.
• Raymarine 4KW HD Color Radar w/dome
• Raymarine Ray 63 VHF on overhead
• Raymarine AIS 650 tracking system.
- Raymarine autopilot with P70 control head
Twin Volvo-Penta D6 IPS 500 joystick docking system with DPS Station Keeping.
• Volvo-Penta Line Cutters between Duo Props
• Lectrotab Electric Trim Tabs
• Engine spares kit and service manual.
• UL approved fuel shutoff and fuel/air separators.
• Racor fuel/water separators with spare cartridges
• Two 175 gallon, aluminum fuel tanks with fuel level sensors and interconnect line with shut-off valves.
• Parker Class 1 steel-braid-reinforced, fuel hoses.
• SS engine air intakes (4)
• Dedicated sump below engine and transmission.
• Seafire automatic fire suppressant system
• Custom Soundown insulated engine room.
• Custom backlit electrical panel with 23-12v DC breakers and 12-110V AC breakers, stainless breaker guards and digital DC and AC monitors
• 110V AC system w/Victron Energy Shorepower system
w/ 2-50' white 30-Amp Hubbell cords Stainless GFCI duplex outlets (6)
• Volvo-Penta standard 125 amp alternators
• Blue Seas automatic charging relays
• Galvanic isolator
• LED cabin-reading lights (4) Overhead in galley (3)
head (2) shower (2) saloon (5) forepeak (3) and pilothouse (6). Galley, dinette, forepeak and pilothouse w/dimmers
• Courtesy lights (3) in cockpit and head.
• Engine compartment lights.
• 700-ampere hour absorbed glass-mat battery capacity with 2- Group 8D 245 AH house and 2-Group 31 105 AH engine batteries
• LED navigation and anchoring lights.
• Bonded electrical system and underwater fittings
• Serviceable wiring, bundled & numbered with Deutsch O- ring waterproof connectors.
• Dirt Devil central vacuum system
• Fusion MS-AV755 stereo w/ AM-FM-CD-DVD-Bluetooth- USB-AUX2-iPod/iPhone-MTP-ARC-Pandora Sirius XM w/5 channel 1600 watt amplifier; 6-7” speakers; 2-3” speakers, 6” subwoofer in saloon and 350W amplifier.
• Pressure hot/cold water with Johnson Aqua Jet Duo variable-speed water pressure pump
• 13-gallon stainless steel hot water heater.
• 100-gallon polyethylene fresh water tank
• Dock water inlet w/check-valve and PSI regulator.
• General Ecology Seagull IV purification system
• Scandvik hot/cold shower on swim platform
• High-pressure fresh water washdown in port cockpit locker w/50’ hose & nozzle.
• Jabsco Rule 1100 automatic bilge pumps (3)
• Vacuflush head system with 32 gallon holding tank w/ pump out and macerator discharge.
• Back-up Bosworth manual bilge pump.
• Centralized gray water discharge system
• Gray water sump w/inspection port for shower, head, icebox and AC condensate.
• Marelon non-corrosive thru-hulls/seacocks with strainers and double-clamped hose.
• Corian counter-top with framed, paneled cherry cabinetry with push-button locks & drawer handles and upper storage cabinets with offset inner shelf.
• Recessed polished SS sink with removable bamboo cutting board cover and Scandvik pullout faucet.
• Flatware & utensil drawers (3) w/organizer tray.
• Stainless 5.5 cu. ft. 2-drawer reefer/reefer.
• Indel B153 Freezer compartment w/2 ice trays
• Dry goods cabinet w/”soft close” sliding doors and intermediate shelf w/LED trim lighting.
• Storage locker for pots/pans and cleaning supplies. • Flip lid access panel to large Rubbermaid trash bin. • Overhead safety handrail/towel drying bar.
• Ceramic 2-burner induction cooktop
• Sharp 1.1 cu.ft. Microwave Oven
• Double stainless hooks for hotpads and dishtowels.
• Extended shelf with grab-rail fiddle above galley suitable for chart storage, cutting boards, etc.
• Spacious dinette table lowers with electronic control to form 40-44” wide, 78” long berth. Heavy opaque “Pullman” curtain anchors to ceiling to form private double cabin with
vertical zipper entry. Double berth filler mattress insert is stored in vinyl bag.
• Large fixed hull ports (2), skylight hatches (2) and cabin portlights (2) maximize ventilation, space and light.
• The companionway is designed for safety to function like a normal stairway with stainless grab rails and only 2 steps w/shoe locker & tool storage under.
• Headroom of 6’4” on centerline.
• High-gloss finished teak & holly cabin sole with storage compartment for large plastic bins.
• Egg Shell White Nevamar HPL paneling with American cherry trim with foam backed vinyl headliner & satin- varnished cherry hull battens.
• Access door to dual entry head with integral shower.
DUAL ENTRY HEAD
• The portside combination head/shower is accessible from either forward or main cabin.
• Corian counter with white Corian oval sink having mixer valve spigot and pullout flexible hose with soft-spray to use as second shower.
• Paneled cherry storage locker outboard with sliding doors and towel storage shelf above.
• Full-length mirrors inside door.
• Locker under sink w/stainless TP holder
• Towel rings and hooks.
• V ent hatch and portlight.
• Floor drain to gray water overboard system
• Fixed 78”x 60” island berth having memory foam mattress covered in durable, water resistant quilted Ultra-Leather in color of choice.
• Storage drawers (4) and below-berth storage bin.
• Storage shelves over berth (P&S) also serve as handholds when rising from berth.
• Framed forward bulkhead with recessed bookcases (2) and double access doors to large forepeak anchor locker.
• Combination bureau/entertainment center with drawer & shoe locker, Corian counter and upper storage shelf.
• Hanging locker to port with storage shelf over.
• Private access to head and ensuite shower.
• Stainless double-hooks (3) for clothing
• Dressing mirror on forward face of entry door.
• Shower access to starboard from forward cabin with seat as well as towel & toiletry storage bin outboard.
• Wall mounted Scandvik shower hose w/turnoff.
• Shaving mirror.
• Towel rings and swimsuit & foul weather gear hooks. • Opening vent hatch & portlight w/screens & shades • Floor drain to gray water overboard system.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 2023 RYCK 280Call for Price!Request a PriceMamaroneck, NY 10543McMichael Yacht Brokers LTD.
- 2007 MJM 29 Z$279,000$279,000Larchmont, NY 10543McMichael Yacht Brokers LTD.
- 2016 MJM 40z Downeast$1,025,000$1,025,000Mamaroneck, NY 10543McMichael Yacht Brokers LTD.
- 2022 Edgewater 230CC$165,000$165,000Mamaroneck, NY 10543McMichael Yacht Brokers LTD.