Tortola, VGSell a boat like this
2016 ROBERTSON AND CAINE LEOPARD 51 POWERCAT - Big Bucks
BUILDERS REMARKS:The Leopard 51 Powercat brings with it a multitude of exciting features, including a sleek design, a large forward cockpit, additional lounging areas, an expansive flybridge and a completely redesigned interior upgraded with modern appliances.
Drawing upon the success of previous Leopard powercats, this economically efficient catamaran uses less fuel than other power models. She also incorporates a brilliant ergonomic layout that makes maneuvering around your yacht comfortable and easy.
This yacht also boasts a large and open saloon, a galley with the latest appliances, 4 cabin layout with en-suite heads. The Leopard 51 Powercat combines the best from our sailing fleet with the luxury and ease of a power yacht.
BROKERS REMARKS: BIG BUCKS is one of a few leaving the fleet and available this year. Currently going through her comprehensive phase out refit process and will be ready in the next months. Great visibility and space on the flybridge. So much outside space with forward and aft cockpits and the bow. Hydraulic tender lift and swim platform. Reliable and strong Yanmar power, generator and air conditioning makes a very comfortable, fuel efficient and speedy package.
AVAILABILITY: Currently released and waiting to start and complete phase out refit.
NOTE: This vessel sustained some damage from Hurricane IRMA, and has been repaired following the builders guidelines. The pictures of the vessel were taken after the repairs were completed. Please contact your Broker for more detailed information on the repairs.
- HULL CONSTRUCTION: Composite Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) Sandwich with Balsa core
- DECK MATERIAL: Textured GRP
- RUDDER TYPE: Balanced Spade Rudder, Rudder stock in F16 ph stainless steel
- KEEL TYPE: Multihull
- WHERE BUILT: South Africa
ENGINES AND CONTROLS
- ENGINE 1 HOURS RUN/DATE: 1767 @ July 2021
- ENGINE 2 HOURS RUN/DATE: 1744 @ July 2021
- CONTROLS: Teleflex KE 4 electronic
- COOLING SYSTEM: Freshwater heat exchanger w/ 2x: Stainless steel exhaust skin fittings, water locks and cooling water inlet strainers
- FANS: 2-speed fans in saloon, galley, cabins
- COOKER TYPE: Eno, 3 burners
- GRILL: Propane
- SINK: (1) Double basin in galley
- SHOWERS: (4) plus transom shower
- HANDBASINS: 4
- INTERIOR CONSTRUCTION/WOOD TYPE: Ash white panelite finishes with solid trims
- VOLTAGE: 12V
- ELECTRICAL CIRCUIT: 110V
- HOUSE BATTERIES: 3 AGM 210Amp hour each
- ENGINE BATTERIES: 2 AGM
- GENERATOR BATTERIES: 1 AGM
- ALTERNATOR: 2
- STEERING SYSTEM: Teleflex hydraulic w/ 2 x hydraulic cylinders and steering arms
- GRILL/BBQ: Propane
- FLYBRIDGE: Vitrifrigo C90ix 12v fridge, Kenyon 120v electric grill
- WETBAR: with single lever faucet
- WINDLASS: Quick Dylan 1500w horizontal with hand-held remote
- PRIMARY ANCHOR: 55lb Delta w/ 165ft chain
- SECONDARY ANCHOR: 33lb Britany w/ chain and rope
- OTHER GROUND TACKLE: Anchor bridle, shackles & hook, roller fitting with chain wear plates
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 2017 Leopard 43 Powercat$449,000$449,000Tortola, VGMoorings Yacht Brokerage USA
- 2015 Beneteau Oceanis 45$189,000$189,000Tortola, VGMoorings Yacht Brokerage USA
- 2018 Leopard 40$400,000$400,000Road Town, VG VG1110Moorings Yacht Brokerage USA
- 2019 Leopard 45$700,000$700,000Road Town, VG VG1110Moorings Yacht Brokerage USA