Tortola, VGSell a boat like this
2016 ROBERTSON AND CAINE LEOPARD 43 POWERCAT - Rubis
BUILDERS REMARKS: The Leopard 43 PC represents the major advancements by Leopard Catamarans in the Power Catamaran market. This yacht performs at the highest level and its design is unmatched. The amazing experience the Leopard 43 PC can offer are amplified by her construction, design, aesthetics advancement and capabilities. This contemporary catamaran boasts economy, is easy to handle and spacious. Her new hull design amplifies her hull speed and agility. Enjoy the sunrise and sunsets on the fly-bridge or in the aft cockpit.
Her increased interior-exterior living space promotes a convivial atmosphere and her functional design makes her exceedingly user friendly. Whether crossing oceans, at anchor or on the deck this boat will not disappoint. The stepped hull design offers 27% more interior volume than her predecessor above the waterline, allowing for a roomy accommodation in the hulls without sacrificing on performance of the yacht.
The narrower hulls and less wetted surface area below the waterline allow the boat to reach an impressive maximum speed of 23+ knots (27 MPH) and maintaining exceptional fuel efficiency consistent with the brand. Her large fly-bridge offers 360 degree views making navigation easy and safe. The new interior layout with the galley located forward and the forward facing table and settee are now located aft. The starboard hull is entirely dedicated to the Owner's suite with spacious master cabin with private head with large separate shower compartment in the forward section of the hull. The light blond interior shows well through out the boat including guest cabins adding to the feeling of ample space.
BROKERS REMARKS: RUBIS is one of few 43 Powercats that will be available in 2021. A 3 cabin owners version with the modern style lighter ash interior. Fantastic visibility from the fly-bridge and remarkably easy to handle and maneuver. Generator, air conditioning and electric davits add to the comfort. You'll love the efficient and reliable performance the Yanmar engines provide.
AVAILABILITY: Due to be released from the fleet on 31st March 2021. Maybe available sooner please enquire.
NOTE: This vessel sustained some damage from Hurricane IRMA, and has been repaired following the builders guidelines. The pictures of the vessel were taken after the repairs were completed. Please contact your Broker for more detailed information on the repairs.
Speed & Distance
- HULL CONSTRUCTION: Balsa Sandwich/ Polyester - Targa wings: high temperature vinylester resin.
- RUDDER TYPE: Balanced spade rudders; rudder stock in stainless steel; BT marine bearings with fibre glass rudder tube; hydraulic steering system with tilting steering wheel.
- KEEL TYPE: Catamaran
- WHERE BUILT: Cape Town, South Africa
- LOA: 42 ft 8 inches / 13.045 m
- LWL: 40 ft 10 inches / 12.222 m
- BEAM: 22 ft 1 inches / 6. 73m
ENGINES AND CONTROLS
- ENGINES: Yanmar 6BY3-260 (H.P. 260)
- ENGINE 1 LAST SERVICED: Evert Two weeks
- ENGINE 1 HOURS RUN/DATE: 1472 hours - Dec 2020.
- ENGINE 2 HOURS RUN/DATE: 1483 hours - Dec 2020.
- GEARBOX: KMH50A
- CONTROLS: Electronic double lever throttle / gearshift control; sound deadening panels in the engine room
- COOLING SYSTEM: (2) Exhaust cooling water temperature sensors with audible alarms at the helm; (2) Cooling water inlet strainers
- FANS: (2) Engine room ventilation fans and ducting; (2) Ventilation fans in saloon; (3) For three cabin layout - (5) Total.
- USB SOCKETS: (1) Double USB switch socket at switch panel; (2) Double USB socket at chart table; Double USB sockets in cabins
- BLINDS: Interior saloon blinds - front and side windows
- CONTROLS AT NAV STATION: No
- PRESSURIZED FRESH WATER; (2) Water tanks, 206 US Gal / 780 Litres total capacity;(1) 3.5 GPM fresh water pressure pump; (1) 1 Litres accumulator tank; (2) Hot water cylinders 12 US Gal / 46 Litres capacity.
- COOKER TYPE: ENO 3-Burner ring
- OVEN: ENO (1) Yes
- SINK: Single stainless steel sink; Single lever faucet with pull-out sprayer; Corian galley worktop surfaces; Dish and cutlery drying recess with drainage
- DISHWASHER: No
- WASHER/ DRYER: No
- WATER-MAKER: No
- SHOWERS: (2)
- HAND-BASINS: (2)
- UPHOLSTERY COLOUR SCHEME: Faux Leather "Artesian"
- INTERIOR CONSTRUCTION/WOOD TYPE:
- VOLTAGE: 110v/ 12v
- ELECTRICAL CIRCUIT: AC Switch panel,, AC outlets in cabins, galley, at freezer and switchpanel
- HOUSE BATTERIES: 3 AGM batteries; (Lifeline GPL-4DA) Additional AGM 210 Ahr house battery - (3) Total
- ENGINE BATTERIES: 2 AGM batteries (Lifeline GPL-3100T’)
- GENERATOR BATTERIES: (1) AGM
- ALTERNATOR: (2) Standard with engines
- INVERTOR/ CHARGER: Victron Energy Blue Solar MPPT 75/15’ charge controller
- STEERING SYSTEM: Hydraulic steering system
- OUTBOARD ENGINE: No
- DINGHY: No
- WARPS: (4) Mooring lines;
- FENDERS: (6)
- GRILL/ BBQ: Electric grill installed on fly-bridge wetbar
- EXTERIOR 12V OUTLETS:
- FLY-BRIDGE: (1) Yes - Helm station console; staircase from cockpit with railing and LED courtesy lights; U-shaped upholstered settee with backrests; sunbed with railing (s/s) at forward end of fly-bridge coaming; storage under settee
- WET-BAR: (1) Yes - Unit with sink and faucet and Corian wortop; Storage locker in wetbar; Hard top over fly-bridge; Hard top support arch and forward support posts (s/s); Overhead LED spotlights (red and white); LED floor lighting; Drinks holders; Central fixed cockpit table with drink holder recess; access walkway around sunbed
- WINDLASS: 1000w vertical electric windlass with handheld remote
- PRIMARY ANCHOR: 45 Ibs (20 kg) Delta anchor c/w 150 ft chain
- SECONDARY ANCHOR: Danforth
- OTHER GROUND TACKLE: Anchor bow roller fitting for primary and secondary anchor; anchor chain stopper; guard railing (s/s) with port/ starboard side gates; Anchor chain bin; anchor windlass locker; Anchor bridle, shackles and hook.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 2015 Beneteau Oceanis 45$165,000Tortola, VGMoorings Yacht Brokerage USA
- 2017 Beneteau Oceanis 41$159,000Rodney Bay, LCMoorings Yacht Brokerage USA
- 2015 Leopard 51 Powercat$539,000Nassau, BSMoorings Yacht Brokerage USA
- 2011 Beneteau Oceanis 50 Family$170,000Vliho Bay, Lefkas, GRMoorings Yacht Brokerage USA