Mahé, SCSell a boat like this
ASKING PRICE 379 000 € Vat Tax Excl. !
Leopard 43 PC (Model 2016)
The Leopard 43 PC "KD CAT" represents the major advancements by Leopard Catamarans in the Power Catamaran market. This yacht performs at the highest level and its design is unmatched. The amazing experience the Leopard 43 PC can offer are amplified by her construction, design, aesthetics advancement and capabilities. This contemporary catamaran boasts economy, is easy to handle and spacious. Her new hull design amplifies her hull speed and agility. Enjoy the sunrise and sunsets on the fly-bridge or in the aft cockpit.
Her increased interior-exterior living space promotes a convivial atmosphere and her functional design makes her exceedingly user friendly. Whether crossing oceans, at anchor or on the deck this boat will not disappoint. The stepped hull design offers 27% more interior volume than her predecessor above the waterline, allowing for a roomy accommodation in the hulls without sacrificing on performance of the yacht.
The narrower hulls and less wetted surface area below the waterline allow the boat to reach an impressive maximum speed of 23+ knots and maintaining exceptional fuel efficiency consistent with the brand. Her large fly-bridge offers 360 degree views making navigation easy and safe. The new interior layout with the galley located forward and the forward facing table and settee are now located aft. The starboard hull is entirely dedicated to the Owner's suite with spacious master cabin with private head with large separate shower compartment in the forward section of the hull. The light blond interior shows well through out the boat including guest cabins adding to the feeling of ample space.
AVAILABILITY: Due to be released from The Moorings charter fleet October 2022. Maybe available sooner, please enquire.
Original pictures available soon
• HULL CONSTRUCTION: Balsa Sandwich/ Polyester - Targa wings: high temperature vinylester resin.
• RUDDER TYPE: Balanced spade rudders; rudder stock in stainless steel; BT marine
bearings with fibre glass rudder tube; hydraulic steering system with tilting steering
• KEEL TYPE: Catamaran
• WHERE BUILT: Cape Town, South Africa
• CONTROLS: Electronic double lever throttle / gearshift control; sound deadening
panels in the engine room
• COOLING SYSTEM: (2) Exhaust cooling water temperature sensors with audible
alarms at the helm; (2) Cooling water inlet strainers
NAVIGATION & ELECTRONICS
•Raymarine Instrument Package: Includes Ray55 VHF & additional VHF handset at helm, p70 color autopilot display, a95 9" MFD with wifi capability, and i70 Colour instrument at helmstation, with retractable depth & speed, plus wind transducers.
•Fusion 700i series marine stereo in saloon with docking station, includes bluetooth, USB, and & AUX connectivity, 2 x speakers in saloon, in aft cockpit, on flybridge & on forward deck, and wired remote control at helm station (1)
•Rear-view camera with display through MFD at helm
•4 x Underwater lights (blue) mounted in stern
•4 Cabin layout. Berth in port bow to accommodate children complete with foam mattress and access from forward cabin.
• FANS: (2) Ventilation fans in saloon;(3) For three cabin layout - (5) Total.
• USB SOCKETS: (1) Double USB switch socket at switch panel; (2) Double USB
socket at chart table; Double USB sockets in each cabin
• SALOON TABLE: Saloon table - convertible to double bunk c/w mattress
• PRESSURIZED FRESH WATER; (2) Water tanks, 206 US Gal / 780 Litres total
capacity;(1) 3.5 GPM fresh water pressure pump; (1) 1 Litres accumulator tank; (2)
Hot water cylinders 12 US Gal / 45 Litres capacity.
• COOKER TYPE: ENO 3-Burner ring
• OVEN: ENO (1) Yes
• SINK: Single stainless steel sink; Single lever faucet with pull-out sprayer; Corian
galley worktop surfaces; Dish and cutlery drying recess with drainage
• DISHWASHER: No
• WASHER/ DRYER: No
• ADDITIONAL REFRIGERATOR/FREEZERS: Vitrifrigo 2 Drawer fridge/ freezer 56 US
Gal / 212 Litre 12v; Refrigerator in fly-bridge wetbar.
• WATER-MAKER: No
• SHOWERS: (2) + (1) Transom shower: Hot/cold water
• HAND-BASINS: (2)
• INTERIOR CONSTRUCTION/WOOD TYPE: Laminate finish with solid wood trims
• 23" Flat Screen TV/DVD in Saloon Dual 110v / 220v combo
• Coach roof side window removable shade covers
• VOLTAGE: 220v/ 12v
• ELECTRICAL CIRCUIT: AC Switch panel, AC outlets in cabins, galley, at freezer and switchpanel
• HOUSE BATTERIES: 3 x AGM 210Ah house batteries
• ENGINE BATTERIES: 2x AGM 100Ah engine starter batteries
• ALTERNATOR: (2) Standard with engines
• Battery charger 60 amp
• STEERING SYSTEM: Hydraulic steering system
• TEAK: folding swim ladder with five teak steps
• WARPS: (4) Mooring lines; (2) Spring lines
• FENDERS: (6)
• GRILL/ BBQ: 220V Electric grill installed on fly-bridge wetbar
• EXTERIOR 12V OUTLETS:
• FLY-BRIDGE: (1) Yes - Helm station console; staircase from cockpit with railing and
LED courtesy lights; U-shaped upholstered settee with backrests; sunbed with railing
(s/s) at forward end of fly-bridge coaming; storage under settee