MARINA, HRSell a boat like this
ASKING PRICE 325 000 Euros VAT inc.
Leopard 40 - BECKY (2016)
BUILDERS REMARKS: Designer/Builders Robertson & Caine and Naval Architects Simonis-Voogd have set a new standard for contemporary cruising catamarans with the launch of the Leopard 40. The innovative interior layout, increased volume in the hulls, and expanded windows and doors that blur the lines between inside and out combine to make the interior space feel like a larger yacht. The unique forward-facing galley stands in front of a large window with an adjacent access door to the forward platform. Aft, a forward-facing settee and dining table are separated from the aft cockpit seating area by sliding glass doors. These doors and windows enhance the open concept feel, allow for exceptional ventilation, and facilitate easy navigation in and around the yacht.
BROKERS REMARKS: "BECKY" is one of the newer Leopard 40's available for sale offered on the market. The Sunsail 404 (Leopard 40) has operated only in the Croatia. This is a 4 cabin layout with 2 heads and an ash white interior finish . For additional comfort this boat features a generator, air conditioning and solar panels that are fitted to the hard top Bimini to charge the on-board batteries.
AVAILABILITY: Available now
Viewing is possible by appointment only please!
- HULL CONSTRUCTION: GRP
- DECK MATERIAL: Textured fiberglass Balsa core
- RUDDER TYPE: Balanced spade rudders, Rudder stock in F16ph stainless steel
- KEEL TYPE: Multi-hull
- WHERE BUILT: Cape Town, South Africa
- BUILD YEAR: 2016
- REGISTRATION: Croatian
- RAYMARINE INSTRUMENT PACKAGE: : Includes Ray55 VHF at Switchpanel & additional VHF handset at helm. p70 color autopilot display, Axiom 9" Multifunction display with WiFi, i70 Colour instrument at Helmstation. With retractable depth & speed, plus wind transducers
- MARINE SOUND SYSTEM: Fusion Marine Stereo in saloon with docking station. Includes Bluetooth, USB, & AUX connectivity. Fusion Marine speakers in saloon (2) & aft cockpit (2). Wired remote control at helm station (1) -
- 220v hard wired shore power pack: includes 1 heavy duty 50ft 30amp shore power line, AC switch panel, AC double outlets in cabins, galley & at switch panel
- GENSET: Northern Lights 6 kw Genset supplied from aft fuel tank
- AIR-CONDITIONING: Cruisair Air conditioning (2) Total 32,000 BTU
- ENGINE BATTERIES: AGM upgrade to House and Engine start from Lead Acid
- 1 x additional AGM House Battery (210Ah)
SALOON / INTERIOR
- Double USB sockets in cabins - 4 cabin layout
- Saloon table - convertible to double bunk c/w cushions
- LED overhead lighting
- Forward access to foredeck complete with watertight saloon access door
- Access to aft cockpit through sliding door/window
- Vitrifrigo 2-drawer fridge/freezer 56USgal / 212L 12v
- Double berths: Forward bunks (56in / 1.42m x 84in / 2.15m)
- Double berths: Aft bunks (59in / 1.50m x 80in / 2.05m)
- Berth in port bow to accommodate children complete with foam mattress and access from forward cabin (2)
- Coach roof side window removable shade covers
- Removable helm station spray dodger
- STEERING SYSTEM: Destroyer type steering wheel, Lewmar chain-and-wire steering system complete with bulkhead steering unit and brake
- Polyform F3 Fenders (8), mooring lines (4, 16mm x 10m), spring lines (2, 16mm x 15m)
- WINDLASS: Quick 1000w horizontal windlass with hand held remote
- PRIMARY ANCHOR: 45lb (20 kg) Delta anchor with 150ft (50m) of chain
- SECONDARY ANCHOR: 35lb (15 kg) Britany anchor
- OTHER GROUND TACKLE: Anchor bow roller fitting, anchor chain stopper, anchor bridle system with shackle and hook
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT: Life Raft, (10) Life jackets; Fire Extinguishers; First Aid Kit; Distress signal kit, Lifebuoy & light, Safety Harnesses
- Upholstery Pack: (1) Standard - Faux Leather "milk"
- (2) Yanmar 3YM30AE 29HP diesel engines with sail drive
- Engines No: Starboard: E11413
- Engine No: Portside : E11414
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.