Like new yacht for a fraction of the price. This one has been barely unwrapped and fully loaded with upgrades. The Dufour Grand Large 512 has a sophisticated design and its innovative equipment sets it apart from other yachts in its category. A long-haul cruiser with focus on quality, and integrated on-board lighting, transforms both the interior, and exterior, of the yacht to create an incredible, elegant, and comforting atmosphere. With remarkable sailing performance and an ergonomic layout with a bright, tranquil atmosphere, this yacht makes you feel at home both at sea and anchor.
Speed & Distance
An open inviting interior to match any luxury suite. Full and easy access to the galley and 3 heads with upgraded luxury amenities. Amazing teak everywhere. The deck is equipped with a barbecue, additional sink and fridge, wide sunbathing seats and illuminated handrails to guarantee pleasure and relaxation on board.
Air conditioning and heating throughout.
- Natural Teak Upgrade Package
- Oak Interior W Clay Corian Bora Bora 21 Salon Cushions
- Salon Table Converts into Large Berth/Bed
Fully appointed with luxury upgraded appliances including an additional freezer and inox fridge.
Master and Guest Staterooms
Much larger than yachts in this category with unmatched luxury and style. Two double luxury berths with the same amazing interior throughout.
- Natural Teak Side Decks
- The Yacht's New Fixed Bow Nose, Thrusters/Control Panel and Inclined Boom Greatly Facilitate Handling.
- Power Roof Winch
- Stainless Steel Bow Protection
- Double Windlass and Chain Counter
- Upgraded Cushions, Covers, Bimini
Helm and Electronics
- Double Helm Steering and Cockpit.
- Bose Audio System Throughout.
- Raymarine Evolution Autopilot
- Raymarine Multifunction Display Wi Fi, Bluetooth
- Radar 18-4kw
- Upgraded Fully Integrated Navigation System
Electrical, Engine and Mechanical
- Oversize Electric Toilets
- Panda Generator 8000
- 3000w Inverter + Combi Changer
- Marine Diesel Volvo Penta 75hp Barely 100 Hours of Use
- Folding Propeller
- Retractable Bow Thruster
- Sail Area: 100.80 M²
- Mainsail: 52.80 M²
- Genoa: 48 M²
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
- 1994 Bayliner 4587$110,000Seattle, WAUnited Yacht Sales - Pacific Northwest, Canada and Great Lakes
- 1966 Webbers Cove 1966/2004 Custom Trawler$195,000Bainbridge Island, WAUnited Yacht Sales - Pacific Northwest, Canada and Great Lakes
- 2011 Clipper Motor Yachts Cordova 52$675,000SGUnited Yacht Sales - Pacific Northwest, Canada and Great Lakes
- 1992 Crescent Sloop$160,000San Carlos, MXUnited Yacht Sales - Pacific Northwest, Canada and Great Lakes