- This Lift Kept, Original Owner, Cobalt A40 Coupe (with Warranty until 2022) should be considered
- The Volvo D6 / EVC Joystick Diesel engines with 134 hours
- Open-Air Galley with Freshwater Sink & Barbecue
- Hydraulic Swim Platform
- Barbecue Grill
- Central Vacuum System
- Dinette Table (cockpit)
- Docking Lights Stainless Steel
- Enclosure with hard Top
- Fender Clips with line (6)
- Hydraulic Swim Platform W/ladder
- Mid-cabin TV (12v)
- Refrigerator - cockpit
- Satellite Radio System
- Spotlight with Helm Remote
- Underwater Lighting
- VHF Radio with antenna
- Air Condition/heat-cabin
- Cockpit TV (removable)
- Generator,DSL 6kw with Sound Shield
- Garmin 8212
- Premium Sound Transom Speakers with remote
- Garmin Radar
- Garmin W/24" Hd Dome
- Shorepower, 110 volt
- Dual 30 Amp with Battery Charger
- Stainless Steel Arch with Hard Top
- Vacuuflush w/o Discharge 37 Gallon
Speed & Distance
Manufacturer Provided Description
A sport yacht whose looks are just as striking sitting idle as they are blasting across the open sea. A day boat that has all the power and agility for a jam-packed day on the water and an evening cruiser that has all the comfort and luxury for those overnight adventures.
Her first impression: iconic. At first glance, it is easy to mistake this magnificent watercraft as an import. But what is revealed underneath makes her a Cobalt. Her refined styling reveals a boat constructed with detail, by the hands of experienced craftsmen, fifty years in the making.
Her performance: perfection. Let us describe the feeling from her throttle. At the helm, bolts of power are felt from her twin dual propeller stern drives. Features such as the reverse chines and extended running surface both help the boat achieve lift and pinpoint handling. And the automatic trim tabs make even a novice captain seem like a salty veteran.
Her features: jaw-dropping. The hydraulic swim platform lowers down one foot below the waterline with the press of a button. A beach of a sun pad sits centered atop the engine compartment with matching backrests that flip forward and aft, so you can have a traditional forward-facing transom bench in the cockpit or a rear-facing lounge when the boat’s at rest. Twin 12" multi-function touch screens are seen at the helm featuring navigation charts, real time tide tables, engine functions and optional radar.
Her foundation: luxurious. Heading below deck, one will notice the galley with a real granite countertop and a trendy glass washbowl sink. The whole array is designed more for weekending than long-distance cruising, with a midship cabin that features opposing love seats for viewing the flat screen on the bulkhead. Filler cushions convert it to a berth. The forward dinette also converts to a V-berth with filler cushions. Overhead hatches and hull-side ports provide plenty of natural light.
- Compass, Digital
- Depth & Water/Air Temp Pkg.
- Glass Cockpit, Garmin 8212
- Illuminated Stainless Steel Switches
- Premium Black Leather/SS Steering Wheel
- Remote Helm Battery Switches
- Windshield Wiper, Stbd.
- Cabin Entertainment Package, Main Cabin
- Premium Sound System w/Transom Remote & Speakers
- Stereo Remote, Dash
- TV Antenna & Cable Hook-Up
- iPod/USB/MP3 Port
- Air Conditioning/Heating, Cabin
- Cabin Skylights
- Cabinetry, Espresso, Matte Finish
- Dinette Table, Cabin
- Fiberglass Liner w/Sisal Floor Covering
- Galley w/Sink & Refrigerator
- Head w/Sink, Shower & VacuFlush Toilet
- LED Overhead Lighting, Cabin
- Microwave, 110v
- Mid-Berth Filler Cushion
- Panoramic Windows w/Opening Hatch
- Suspended Cabin Headliner
- V-Berth Filler Cushion
- Aft Walk-Thru Gates
- Bow Rails, Stainless Steel, 10''
- Direct Bond Edge-Style Windshield
- Foredeck Sunpads w/Integrated Lounge Position
- Galley w/Sink & Refrigerator, Cockpit
- Hard Top w/Windscreen Connector
- LED Accent Lighting
- LED Lighting & Dual Spkrs., Hard Top
- Motorbox Actuator, Electric
- Snap-In Carpet, Cockpit
- Stainless Steel Cupholders
- Teak Accent Package
- Transom Storage Lockers
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.