Fort Lauderdale, FL
Just reduced - June 2020
New bottom paint and motor service - June, 2020
Owner is ready for his next boat so make offer!
The SPORT 360 BAVARIA has redefined the design of motor yachts and sets a new milestone in terms of driving dynamics, comfort and space utilization. Besides the Open and Hardtop SPORT versions, BAVARIA will be launching a new Coupe at a World Premiere in early September at the Oslo Boat Show.
Open, hardtop or as a coupe, the new SPORT 360 has become even more versatile. The entire cockpit was designed according to modern requirements and it has become a real social area on the boat. The seating area with cockpit table at the rear is a fantastic place for a relaxing drink or dinner with friends in the evening. During the day this area is easily converted in just a few steps to a fantastic and unusually large sun bathing area.
The design by Marco Casali and his team at the Italian TOO DESIGN, have kept amazingly beautiful and clear lines in this new SPORT 360. The hull form uses all the knowledge of nautical architects Insenaval SL, which has also designed and constructed many super yachts. The modern, stylish and functional interior comes from Design Unlimited. The finishing touches and all the technical details in the 360 are from the designers and engineers of the BAVARIA SPORT line and all their previous experiences are incorporated in this new motor yacht.
Even with a new hard top concept, the SPORT 360 reaches new highs in the design of motor yachts in this size range, large windows create a spacious view. Also a new soft-top version will also be found in the price list.
"We have analyzed the needs of our customers along with our dealers around the world and incorporate them into the new SPORT 360. A requirement of the market was to build a coupe BAVARIA also in this size range. And the lines of the SPORT 360 realize our plans and we have succeeded very well with this new model" explained Meik Lessig, Head of Sales and After Sales in BAVARIA.
Attention to detail, experience and a demanding technical level have been the premises of the designers and engineers at BAVARIA in the development of the interior of the new SPORT 360. They range from the choice of fabrics and woods to the newly designed helm where a functional and simple design were key to this area. The instruments have been arranged according to the strictest ergonomic requirements. Nothing should distract the driver from driving fun, all controls and displays can be operated intuitively.
The new SPORT 360 from BAVARIA is pure added value: more variability in the cockpit, more light and air in the saloon and the cabins, more power through the perfect body shape for a motor yacht.
Speed & Distance
Additions and Upgrades
* Custom washable cushion covers throughout downstairs $ 500
* Installed J&L audio system throughout boat 6 speakers plus
*Two rooftop speakers projected backwards & two subwoofers and two amps all J&L $8000
* Additional TV in master cabin and have outdoor Marine TV for upstairs currently not installed $800
* Multi-color underwater lights on stern $1500
* Swim platform with outriggers installed 18k with installation.
* cruise control cordless remote $400
* Magna Grill Mount installed starboard corner of swim platform rear. $200
***Almost $40,000 in upgrades after purchase***
Also boat came with several additional things such as Fischer Panda diesel generator
And joystick piloting
As well as cruise control.
- 6 hull windows to open up (with blinds)
- Colored stripe on hull, dark grey
- Steering wheel
- Steering wheel in sports design, height adjustable
- GRP hardtop
- 6 hatches to open up
- 1 cockpit windows to open up
- Anchor box, self-drained
- 6 stainless steel cleats
- Stainless steel bow rail
- Stainless steel handrails and handrail at radar arch/hard top and companion way
- Bathing platform with bathing ladder (telescope)
- Stern-shower for warm and cold water (warm water only in combination with warm water boiler)
Stowage box in wetbar
Cockpit light integrated
Windscreen wiper, stb.
Windscreen wiper, port with synchronous control
Fabric sunroof (manual) (only SPORT 360 HT)
Windscreen (security glass)
Sliding side window, starbord and port
Helmstand with single seat
Copilot seat group in the direction of travel with integrated sun lounge
Settee wetbar with upholstery
Settee bow with upholstery
Table for settee wetbar in solid wood
Sliding companionway door, tinted glass
- Design Theme Classic (Mahogany)
- Island berth in foreship
- Two single berths, convertible into a double berth in aft cabin
- Mattresses fabric “New Drell”
- LED Roof lamps
- Interior in solid wood and veneer, standard in mahogany
- Covered panel ceiling
- Settee in salon
- Salon table in solid wood Standard upholstery
- Blinds and fly screen on hatches
- Stowage space
- Locker and racks
- Stowage space under sitting area Stowage under aft sun pad
- Overhead locker and wardrobe
- Shower in head
- Pump-toilet with holding tank, disposal via seacock and deck suction
- Blinds in head
- Ceramic stove top
- Refrigerator, 12 V, 80 liters
- Double stainless steel sink, with cover
- Engine bay fan
- Z-Drive with hydraulic steering
- EVC electronical shifter for twin engines (only for Volvo Penta)
- EVC electronical shifter for single engine (only for Volvo Penta)
- Bravo III electronical shifter for twin engines with cruise control and single lever (only Mercury and Mercruiser)
- Powertrim assistant (only Volvo Penta Gasoline and Mercruiser)
- AC-outlet package (1 per cabin and 2 in galley) Shore supply, 230 V
- Battery charger, 40 A (3-channel)
- Starter battery (1 x per engine)
- Board battery
- Main switch for board batteries and starter batteries
- Windscreen ventilation
- Navigation lights (BSH certification) Sumlog-sonar, Bidata
- Signal horn
- Analogue instrumentation: speed, engine temp., engine counter, voltmeter, rev meter, fuel-meter
- Digital multi-functional display for current fuel consumption and average fuel consumption plus several trip- and engine informations
- Trim display
- CE-fire extinguishing system 2 fire extinguishers
- Fire blanket