Long Beach, CA
2015 Ranger Tugs R31 Command Bridge, Volvo Penta D4 300 HP Inboard, 237 Hours, Full Electronics including Garmin GPS, Radar, Sounder, Auto Pilot, and VHF Radio, Bow and Stern Thrusters, Inverter Charger, Onan 5K Generator, Air Conditioning, Full Galley includes two burner cook top oven, Refrigerator, Microwave, 6 Bottle Beverage Cooler, Ranger R290 Dinghy on Waver Davits, Lehr Propane Outboard, and more.
Are You Ready for Your Next Adventure? Make Offer!
Trailer pictured is NOT included in the sale price and is available separately for an additional cost.
Manufacturer Provided Description
The R-31 shares many of the features and qualities of her smaller sisterships but some notable additions to this larger model make her ideal for extended cruising while still being a trailerable trawler. The R-31 is the first Ranger Tug to feature a flybridge equipped with electronic controls at both the upper and lower helm. The flybridge also retracts to allow for trailering the 31’. The builders at Ranger Tugs also equipped the foredeck with seating and a table that can be raised or lowered depending on whether the boat is under way or at anchor or dock for entertaining. In addition to the extra seating now available on the flybridge and foredeck the R-31 allows for a larger cockpit area with wraparound seating and extra seating that folds out of the gunwale. When not entertaining, seats are folded leaving the cockpit unencumbered.
The interior layout of the R-31 features two staterooms - one large island berth forward with en suite head and a midship berth and day head. Those who are familiar with Ranger Tugs models will recognize the galley layout and lower helm station that maximize interior space. A starboard side door provides easy access from the lower helm to the side decks so crew can get to the bow for line handling.
Like all Ranger Tugs, the R-31 comes essentially turnkey with standard features and equipment intended to make her owner’s experience hassle-free and allow for ease of handling and comfort under way. Standard equipment includes bow and stern thrusters, an optional aft steering station and a Volvo D4 300hp engine that achieves a 16 knot cruise speed.
• Flybridge with dual station electronic controls
• Pilot House door at helm for easy access to the bow
• Bow and stern thruster for easy maneuverability
• Two staterooms, with dinette, sleeps six
• Forward stateroom with an island berth,
en suite head and shower
• Midship stateroom with double berth and day head
• 15+ knot cruise speed
• Trailerable (Flybridge retracts for trailering).
- 1944 Custom Pilothouse Motoryacht$249,000Long Beach, CALong Beach Yacht Sales by California Skier
- 2016 Ranger Tugs R-29S$224,900Long Beach, CALong Beach Yacht Sales by California Skier
- 2015 Ranger Tugs R31$260,000Long Beach, CALong Beach Yacht Sales by California Skier
- 1998 Sea Ray 310 Sundancer$45,000Long Beach, CALong Beach Yacht Sales by California Skier