Huntington Beach, CA
2015 Ranger Tugs R31 Command Bridge 31', Volvo Penta D4 300HP Inboard Diesel with under 100 hours, Full Garmin Electronics Radar, GPS Chart Plotter, Depth Sounder/ Fish Finder, Garmin VHF Radio, Garmin Auto Pilot, Fusion Stereo System, Optional Aft Steering Station, Optional Command Bridge Bimini Top, Onan 5K Diesel Generator, Custom 7 Rod Stainless Steel Rocket Launchers, 40 Gallon Pacific Edge Live Well, Loaded with Factory and Dealer Options, Make Offer!
This Vessel is Located Off Site in the Owner's Slip. Please Call Ahead to Arrange Viewing
Manufacturer Provided Description
2015 Ranger Tugs R-31CB (Command Bridge)
The R-31 shares many of the features and qualities of her smaller sisterships but some notable additions to this larger model make her ideal for extended cruising while still being a trailerable trawler. The R-31 is the first Ranger Tug to feature a flybridge equipped with electronic controls at both the upper and lower helm. The flybridge also retracts to allow for trailering the 31’. The builders at Ranger Tugs also equipped the foredeck with seating and a table that can be raised or lowered depending on whether the boat is under way or at anchor or dock for entertaining. In addition to the extra seating now available on the flybridge and foredeck the R-31 allows for a larger cockpit area with wraparound seating and extra seating that folds out of the gunwale. When not entertaining, seats are folded leaving the cockpit unencumbered.
The interior layout of the R-31 features two staterooms—one large island berth forward with en suite head and a midship berth and day head. Those who are familiar with Ranger Tugs models will recognize the galley layout and lower helm station that maximize interior space. A starboard side door provides easy access from the lower helm to the side decks so crew can get to the bow for line handling.
Like all Ranger Tugs, the R-31 comes essentially turnkey with standard features and equipment intended to make her owner’s experience hassle-free and allow for ease of handling and comfort under way. Standard equipment includes bow and stern thrusters, an optional aft steering station and a Volvo D4 300hp engine that achieves a 16 knot cruise speed.
• Flybridge with dual station electronic controls
• Pilot House door at helm for easy access to the bow
• Bow and stern thruster for easy maneuverability
• Two staterooms, with dinette, sleeps six
• Forward stateroom with an island berth, en suite head and shower
• Midship stateroom with double berth and day head
• 15+ knot cruise speed
• Trailerable (Flybridge retracts for trailering).
- 2015 Chaparral 244 Sunesta$73,000Long Beach, CALong Beach Yacht Sales by California Skier
- 2015 Ranger Tugs R-31CB$220,000Huntington Beach, CALong Beach Yacht Sales by California Skier
- 2017 Mastercraft X23$119,000LAKE ELSINORE, CALong Beach Yacht Sales by California Skier
- 1944 Custom Pilothouse Motoryacht$249,000Long Beach, CALong Beach Yacht Sales by California Skier