Sag Harbor, NY 11963Sell a boat like this
The 30’ TARGA successfully combines design and comfort for unrivaled performance on the water. The Protector 30’ TARGA is the latest in performance innovation on the water, the TARGA 30 was designed to fill a void in Protectors product lineup to enhance on the successes of the 28’ model for those requiring more room, enhanced ergonomics and bigger power, yet still easy to trailer.
Key Features & Upgrades
Cabin w/ Twin Settees
Stidd Admiral 500N Slimline Helm & Companion Seats
Garmin Multifunction Display and xHD Radar
Fusion Stereo & JL Speakers
Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Stern Pulpit & Tow Bar
Speed & Distance
The Protector 30’ TARGA is the perfect any weather vessel that can be customized to suit your year round boating needs. Basic design considerations include a large anchor locker for underbow automated anchoring, and wider bunks inside cabin for more comfort. The dashboard has also been redesigned to accommodate larger displays and better ergonomics for electronics, and higher steering wheel placement for more room at the helm. 6 additional square feet of aft deck (compared to our 28’ TARGA) for easier boarding and the option for a stow able picnic table.
The helm has been redesigned for the option of shock mitigating captain’s chairs, which permit cruising at high speeds in rough conditions while maintaining excellent visibility, control, and comfort.
The engine wells have also been enlarged to accommodate today’s larger V-6 four stroke Outboards. Increased hull length while maintaining the same beam and dearies translates to 180 lbs of additional buoyancy for the perfect balance of boat and outboards for getting to where you’re going regardless of the sea state with complete confidence.
- Larger Anchor Locker —Accomodates Underbow Auto Anchoring system
- Increased Room in Bow — 2 1/2" inches longer
- Interior Cabin Living extended to Cabin Sole — More refined interior
- Wider Bunks
- Increased Slope of Dash — More helm space, better ergonomics of switches, increase space for larger displays
- Higher Steering Wheel Placement — More comfort for larger operators
- Increased Space at Helm — Allowing larger helm seats and/or more space to move around
- Extended Pilot House, 6" — larger quarter seats with more storage
- Larger Aft Deck — 6 square ft larger than the Targa 28
- Larger Transom Engine Well — For handling today's larger four stroke Outboards
- Increased Hull Length — 180 lbs increase in buoyancy for improved performance for today's heavier outboards
Electronics & Navigation
- Garmin GPSmap 7612xsv Multifunction Display
- Garmin xHD Radar
- Garmin VHF 200 Radio
- (2) Shakespeare Galaxy 5420-XT VHF Antenna
- Fusion MS-UD650 Bluetooth Stereo
- (4) JL Audio Speaker
- Plastimo Offshore 105 Compass
- Maxwell Windlass
- Maxwell AA560 Windlass Controller
- Lenco Trim Tabs
- Exallo Wiper Controller
- Blue Sea Systems Toggle Switch DC Distribution Panel
Well protected interior with good head room. Twin Settees with a plumbed toilet under the port settee.