2015 Panga Marine 18 Evo.
- 90hp Etec (unsure of hours, just did the 3-year/300-hour service in January 2019) w/ custom prop (I've got a lot of trips but it's only about a 15-20 minute run to most of the flats I fish and then I either troll, pole, or wade)
- dual bait wells
- Lenco trim tabs
- poling platform
- Accon Marine flip-up push pole holders
- 3-rod vertical holder added to console
- MinnKota 24v 80# trolling motor with remote; 2 brand new Group 27, deep-cycle batteries in June 2020
- Power Pole with remote
- 4 under-gunnel fly rod tubes/ 2 per side
- Atlas jack plate
- swim platform
- marine radio
- Lowrance Elite-7
- 2016 Magic Tilt trailer (recently replaced the hubs and re-wired with waterproof LED lights)
This rig is clean and well cared for. Used but not abused. Small gel-coat repair on the hull below the port gunnel from rock on the road- about the size of a nickel. This is a an extremely versatile skiff. You can fish the flats and still have a comfortable family day cruising or just to the sandbar.
I do have a note so any transaction would be conducted via my lender, Iberia Bank. I'm keeping the push pole for my next skiff.
Boat is located in NE Houston and is garage-kept after flushing the motor and washing every time out.