Tampa, FLSell a boat like this
- TwinGarmin 7616 15" touchscreen GPS Chart Plotter, Sounder
- Simrad Autopilot
- Garmin GMR424XHD Open Array Radar
- Twin 7 Marine 627 engines with 265 hours.
- Recently installed custom Seadeck flooring throughout.
- Hull side door, swing in with fold out ladder. Live well. Electric head. Cockpit combing bolsters.
- Custom seating forward with electric actuating sunpad.
- Underwater LED lights.
- Two LED spreader lights on hardtop.
- White powder coating piping.
- Hull is PVC foam core vacuum-bagged.
- Insulated forward fishbox with thru transom ball valve and macerator.
- Rod storage in forward deck hatch.
- Pressurized fresh water system.
- ACR searchlight.
- Fusion 700 series stereo system with Bluetooth capability.
- Dual amps and subwoofer.
- VHF radio ICOM.
- Raw water washdown.
- Bow thruster.
- Backup 100 gallon fuel tank.
- Built in triple engine flush system.
- Freshwater anchor locker washdown.
- Full custom covers for all seats.
*** For high resolution photos, type "http://" into your browser, then copy and paste "caryjohn.zenfolio.com/p954061835/slideshow#hed9c60c8".***
-- For video, type "http://" into your browser, then copy and paste "vimeo.com/459721593". --
Manufacturer Provided Description
The sea-worthy design of this stunning 40-footer begins with our signature transverse stepped hull with huge free boards for the utmost in safety, stability and handling. Creature comforts include an expansive head with vanity and sink, and chaise seating that converts to a luxurious sun lounge/daybed at the push of a button.
The bullet-style console, an innovative, aerodynamic design to maximize visibility, exudes the sheer power and style of this 400 Center Console. At the helm, with optional power seating, tilt wheel and seating choices, a massive dashboard features the latest flat screen technology and ergonomic accessory switches installed to the owner’s preferred specifications.
A serious array of fishing amenities include a 5’2” forward in-floor insulated fishbox with macerator pumps, 9-foot gunwale rod lockers, a variety of optional large bait wells, and 15 stowage compartments. In addition, Intrepid will always customize each boat to suit the owner’s personal fishing style with options such as a fiberglass T-top supported by sturdy 3-inch diameter bars, outriggers, rod racks, additional bait wells and the latest in electronic and navigational packages.
- Available in Twin, Triple, or
- Quad Outboard Power Configurations
- Intrepid White Gel Coat
- Tinned Wiring
- Navigation Lights
- Auto Bilge Pump
- Breaker Panel Switches
- Solid Stainless Steel
- Guttered Cockpit Hatches
- with Self Bailing Cockpit
- PVC Foam Core Vacuum-bagged
- Non-woven Multi-directional and
- Uni-directional Fibers all Hand Laid
- Deck and Springline Cleats
- Hawse Pipes for Cleats
- Insulated Forward Fishbox with Thru Transom Ball Valve and Macerator
- Non-Skid Deck and Gunwales
- Bow Eye
- Integral Motor Bracket
- Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Heavy Duty Vinyl Rubrail
- Recessed Battery Switch Panel
- Dry Lockable Storage Compartment Forward
- Swim Platforms
- Rod/Storage Locker Forward in Deck
- Bullet Helm Seat, Non Electric
- Raw Water Washdown
- Folding Swim Ladder
- Plexi Trim Package
- Pressurized Fresh Water System
- Trim Tabs