"Out Numbered" is a Nicely Equipped and Well Cared For 2015 34' Cobia Center Console Hull Warranty till 2027, Powered by a Pair of Yamaha 350 HP 4-Stroke Outboards with only 220 hrs Extended Warranties till 6/12/22, Fiberglass Hardtop with Integrated Glass Windshield, Deluxe Tackle Center, Folding Transom Seating, Forward Seating, Simulated Teak Decking Installed in '19, Outriggers, Hydrauilc Table in Bow, Optimus Joystick Controls, Garmin Electronics Package and much more....
OWNER IS READY TO MOVE UP!
Manufacturer Provided Information
The Cobia 344 CC blends high performance, luxury and fishing smarts into a stunning package that will impress everyone from the sunset cruiser to the serious tournament angler. The double-stepped hull is fast, yet responsive and easy to drive, and provides a stable platform while at anchor or drifting. A level floor stem to stern makes for sure- footed maneuverability throughout the boat and the 11'2" beam means plenty of space and walk-around room even with a full crowd onboard.
Though the 344CC is elegantly appointed with a console berth and dedicated seating for up to 13 passengers, it's fully fish ready for the serious angler with below-deck hidden locking rod storage, twin 42-gallon baitwells with optional pressurizing pump box plumbing system and 2 huge macerated in-floor fishboxes. The tackle station has a covered sink and bait prepping area and enough storage space to accommodate rigs and terminal gear for everything from grouper to marlin. Plus, it's designed to offer a comfortable rear facing perch for watching baits when trolling.
Additional smart touches include a standard bow table that electronically adjusts to create a huge sun lounge area or can be fully recessed into the floor for full bow access. An inward opening side door makes dockside boarding, disembarking for a dive or hauling aboard a big tuna safe and hassle free. The bilge is accessed through a large door that opens on demand via a heavy-duty electric ram and the main rigging and plumping is easily reached through the in-floor lazarette.
As with the rest of the 344 CC, the helm area is the perfect fusion of form and function. Independent convertible bolsters are spaced between an armrest console that has drink holders and a pocket contents box. The dash comes standard with Yamaha?s Command link upgrade display and Optimus electric power steering and can be enhanced with the optional master command suite that includes an acrylic infinity dash with twin 16? Simrad units, radar, C-zone electric switching and auto-pilot. Optimus joy stick control and integrated Fusion stereo options round out the latest in command and control offerings.
- Electric bow table/filler
- Huge insulated box forward
- Heavy duty hard top with glass enclosure.
- Comfortable double helm bolstered seating
- Fold away rear seat
- Two tone cushion upgrade- Almond/beige
- Expedition cooler & chase lounge removable
- Garmin Full Electronics
- Yamaha Command link plus
- Rod holders and flush mount
- Stainless rubrail with white insert
- Fusion stereo with 4 pr. speaker stereo
- Optimus power steering
- Optimus joystick docking system
- Hardtop with integrated glass enclosure, electronics box and spreader lights
- Windlass with anchor rope and chain
- Wireless windlass control
- Garmin 7616 16" GPS Chartplotter/Sounder
- Garmin GMR 24 xHD Radar 4kw 24" Dome Radar
- Garmin VHF 200 Marine Radio Comrod 8' Antenna
- Fusion Stereo with 4 pairs of Fusion Speakers
- 2000 Cabo 45 Express$289,000Scituate, MAOyster Harbors Marine - Falmouth
- 2017 Viking 48 Conv Sport Fisher$1,674,900North Palm Beach, FLOyster Harbors Marine - Falmouth
- 2001 Regulator 21 Cc$38,500Falmouth, MAOyster Harbors Marine - Falmouth
- 2015 Jupiter 38 HFS$337,900Falmouth, MAOyster Harbors Marine - Falmouth