South Dartmouth, MA
A huge price reduction of $400,000 to $1.3 million. Seller is moving in a different direction and wants this boat sold!
Kettle Two is lightly used and professionally maintained. The Austin Parker 54 Fly is a very big 54' yacht. The curvy, unmistakable lines of the Austin Parker immediately reveal its character: both inside and outside, elegance and sophistication blend with modern, functional design to place this craft beyond fashion and cliché.
Performance is excellent: cruising speed of 30 knots plus with very reasonable fuel consumption thanks to the combination of the two 900 HP MAN engines, the light weight and the optimized lines of the hull. The 740 gallons of fuel delivers a long range with 159 gallon of freshwater aboard.
On the outside, she has a large cockpit served by a roomy bathing platform and the hangar for the tender. The interior is furnished in a warm, comfortable style, with the mood set by use of orange and brown shades alongside wood, with attractive light-dark combinations that give light and interest to the design schemes.
Quality construction and sophisticated solutions are particularly noticeable in the interiors, such as the spacious saloon furnished with leather sofas, given added prestige by the separate galley located just underneath the companion way leading to the cabins; an elegant steel and glass handrail assists access to the galley and the below-deck accommodation.
The cabins are elegant, finished in leather and wood. The owner’s cabin has the bed at the side and has its own en-suite bathroom, while the guest cabin has twin beds and a separate bathroom. The layout comprises 3 cabins, 2 bathrooms, crew cabin with bathroom, large saloon and separate galley.
The engine room is accessed from the cockpit by means of a large hatch, while the carefully designed layout of the engines and systems allows trouble-free inspection of all parts.
Speed & Distance
Key Optional and Standard Features
- Upgrade to Man 900 hp from standard Man 800 hp - $60,000 option
- 36,000 BTU air conditioning heating system
- 11 Kw generator
- YACHT Controller installed
- Hydraulic swim platform
- Hydraulic opening transom
- Deck house skylights
- Sat TV antenna
- Four TV's
- Crew cabin with shower, head, and sink under cockpit
- Maxwell windlass with capstan and all chain rode
- Vetus Bow Thruster
- Stern thruster (2019)
- Underwater lights (2019)
- Hull painted dark blue
- Teak decks
- Fresh exterior varnish (2019)
- Bimini over flybridge
- Sunpad on bow
- 12 person liferaft (certification expired)
KETEL TWO is a gorgeous boat with five living areas including the cockpit, bow and sun pad, Salon, Flybridge and area below decks and staterooms. She is a large volume boat with lovely appointments including painted and textured surfaces that are soothing and inviting and fully exhibit the best of Italian design and execution.
One level step in from the cockpit you enter a salon that exudes grace and comfort. A U-shaped settee to stbd has storage under and the table has two leaves to fold out to sit six or more for dinner. Opposite to port is along cabinet with TV on lift, and storage under for liquor and glasses. Up a step to the helm with a large double helm bench with flip up bolster for support if standing. The helm console is in carbon and well laid out and visibility from the helm is excellent. Two overhead deck hatches serve as skylights for added light and air in the cabin.
Down several stairs is a beautiful galley which is has a cathedral ceiling effect under the overhang of the windshields. There is a large single basin polished stainless steel sink, plenty of counter space, a four burner electric cooktop and microwave convection oven. Fwd is a full size refrigerator and freezer with painted painted panels as covers to match the interior decor. Two opening portlights and an oven vent add air.
Three staterooms below include a master cabin forward with the island berth offset to port, large windows, two opening portlights and lockers and hanging locker. There is direct access to an en suite head with large ceramic basin sink, bidet, toilet, and tiled stall shower with waterfall head and shower wand.
Across from the galley is a day head with sink, toilet, and tiled stall shower. Down two steps you find matching guest cabins to port and stbd, each with two twin beds.
All bedrooms and the salon have TVs. The interior decor is a mix of fabric textured and lacquer painted surfaces.
On the Exterior, there is a submersible swim platform and up three stairs through a transom door into the cockpit which features a long L shaped settee to stbd with two movable stools and a table to sit six or eight for cocktails and dinner. There is a cockpit fridge to port. The deck walkways are wide and look great in teak decking. A huge sun pad is secured to the bow. The flybridge has a wonderful U shaped settee to stbd with hi-lo table and a double bench seat at the helm.
A captains cabin is located under the stbd settee seat in the cockpit and features a berth, shower, toilet and fold-down sink. At present, this space is used for storage.
- Raymarine C-Series 9" MFD with color charting and Radar
- Raymarine RayMic 260E remote handheld VHF radio with remote speaker
- Raymarine P70R control for Autopilot
- Riviera Phoenix Compass
- Raymarine C-Series 12" MFD with color charting and Radar
- Raymarine 24” enclosed Radome - 48 mile
- Raymarine RayMic 260E remote handheld VHF radio with remote speaker
- Riviera Urania binnacle compass
- Digital surveillance camera stbd cockpit
- Two Boning digital engine monitor/alarm display units
- Four Samsung TV’s including 28’ in Salon Cabinet with lift plus 28” mounted master cabin plus 28” mounted port stateroom plus 28” mounted stbd stateroom
- Raymarine Saellite TV dome
- Aber Marine, Kima digital TV antenna with Raymarine digital antenna control uni
- Pioneer DVH-340UB CD/DVD player in salon cabinet
- Pioneer DVH-330UP CD/DVD player master stateroom
- Six speakers including four Bose and two Pioneer
- Optional Man V-8 900 HP diesels - (4 stroke turbo after-cooled, common rail, V-drive) - Engine hours 357 as of 10-12-18
- Racor 1000 MA primary filter water separators
- Stainless steel shafts 2 3/4"
- PPS water cooled dripless shaft seals
- Double bronze struts with cutlass bearings
- Onan 11 kW diesel generator with 240 v/60Hz output - Hours 581 as of 10-12-18
- Racor 500 FG filter water separator to genset
- Dometic Condaria Easy Chiller Air Conditioning/heating system 36,000 btu
- Steering system is BCS electro/hydraulic with twin rudders and single hydraulic dual actuator with tiller arm/torsion bar
- Trim tabs hydraulic
- Vetus Bow Thruster
- H&B Technics hydraulic swim platform
- Besenzoni PI series hydraulic transom passerell, teak/stainless with fold-away railing
- Hydraulic transom
- 115 V / 230 V systems AC - with shore, generator and alternators charging
- One Hubbel 50 A 125/250 V shore cord
- Trasfostatic 240/120V transformer for galvanic isolation
- 24V DC system
- Batteries include Six sealed 8D/12V for house - Four sealed 4D/12V for engine starting - One sealed # 31 12V for generator start
- Battery charger - MasterVolt 24/80-3 three bank
- Battery charger - MasterVolt 24/30-3 three bank
- Cabin lights LED
- Windshield wipers
- ACR searchlight
- Quick 24V winch for tender in garage with strap and remote control
- Maxwell 500 capstan winch stbd aft quarter cockpit
- Maxwell RC 10 capstan anchor winch foredeck
- Tecma marine toilets in owner, guest, and crew quarters with fresh water supply
- Tecma integral 24V macerator from holding tank
- Tecma Bidet in owner's head
- Molded FRP laminated gel coat holding tank - 74 gal
- Vent filter installed for holding tank
- Gray water tank - 66 gal
- Seacocks and thru hull fittings in bronze
- Hot and cold pressure water with two Gianneschi 24V water pumps
- Water heater
- Salt water washdown
- Four Rule 2000 gph bilge pumps with float switches plus one additional Rule 500 in aft sump
Hull and Deck
- Beautiful Flag Blue hull with white boot stripe and black anti-fouling paint on the bottom.
- A large submersible swim platform - teak covered
- Hydraulic transom opens for dinghy storage
- Teak decking in cockpit and side decks to bow
- Varnished teak cap rails and stainless steel bow rail
- Sliding double stainless steel doors to interior
- Stainless and teak ladder to flybridge with handrail
- Two deck hatches to anchor locker
- Two deck hatches over salon
- Deck hatch over owner cabin
- Huge forward sun pad on bow
- 12 person Liferaft in valise under cockpit seat
- Swim ladder stored under cockpit seat
- Covers for cockpit seats
- Polished stainless steel plow anchor on bow anchor roller
- 300' chain anchor rode with anchor swivel
- Yeti cooler with seat in cockpit
- Fenders and dock lines
- Coast Guard Safety package
- Magnum 24" life ring
- Fire extinguishers
- Safe installed in owner's stateroom
- 2001 Sunseeker Super Hawk$169,900Norwalk, CTCape Yachts at South Wharf - South Dartmouth, MA
- 2019 Cobia 301 Center Console - In Stock$167,700South Dartmouth, MACape Yachts at South Wharf - South Dartmouth, MA
- 1997 Beneteau Oceanis 40 CC$93,000Staten Island, NYCape Yachts at South Wharf - South Dartmouth, MA
- 2014 Beneteau Monte Carlo MC 5$639,000Marion, MACape Yachts at South Wharf - South Dartmouth, MA