Lopez Island, WASell a boat like this
This great boat and trailer package is ready for your next adventure. Call us for the details.
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Intruder series reflects Alumaweld's commitment to real value by giving you more for your boating dollar. Thoroughly engineered to deliver all-seasons performance, you'll find every detail's been painstakingly addressed. The outboard model is available in your choice of 20' and 22' lengths, the Intruder is built for complete fishing satisfaction.
- There's more to an Intruder's standard features than meets the eye! Building boats to a lifetime standard means using the very finest components available.
- Comfort – from leg room and seating, to your field of vision and walk-thru space…your comfort is a clear priority.
- The Intruder's full coaming gunnel makes an excellent mounting surface for downriggers, antennas, and rod holders.
- Unique chine design knocks spray down and helps to keep you and your passengers dry…trip after trip.
- Six engineered lifting and turning strakes make Alumaweld's Intruder plane quickly and handle with uncommon sureness and ease.
- Two Deluxe Comfort Seats on Water-Tight Lockable Storage Boxes
- Welded Walk-Thru Windshield
- Starboard Wiper
- Three Bow Custom Top (color matched) with Side Curtains and Boot
- Armor Tech™ Premium Floorboards with Dura Tuff™ Non-Skid Vinyl Covering
- Under Floor Protective Coating
- Full Outside Paint (single color / single stage)
- Zolatone Interior
- Vinyl Graphics
- Rod Grippers
- Switch Panel with Circuit Breakers and 12V Outlet
- Built-In Aluminum Fuel Tank with Gauge
- Electric Bilge Pump with Auto Switch (1,200 gph)
- Running / Mooring Lights
- No-Feedback Steering
- Fish Box in Transom Deck
- Alumadrive Single Outboard Bracket
- Momo Steering Wheel
- Fish Box in Step Deck with Southco Locking Latches
- Between Storage Diamond Plate Step
- Welded Aluminum Glove Box with Lockable Door
- Aluminum Transom Doors with Southco Locking Latches
- Stainless Steel Hinges on Boxes and Storage Lids
- Continuously Welded Box Girder Construction
- Six Full Length Lifting / Turning Strakes
- Weld-on Bow Chock, Jam Cleat and Cleat on Inner Foredeck
- Four Gunnel Cleats
- Weld-on Aluminum Stern Eyes
- Two Weld-on Transducer Brackets
- Welded Aluminum Bow Rails
- Sound Insulation Package
This Boats Features
Mercury 150HP motor
Lowrance Elite-7 Chirp