PRICE REDUCED - LIKE NEW
2014 Marlow Hunter 37
This Hunter is a breeze to sail. The hard chine below the waterline makes this boat feel very stable in heavy wind conditions.
- Furling main and jib
- Self –tailing winches
- Internal halyards led to cockpit
- B&R with Fractional rig
- Reefing system
- Sail Area: 764 ft
- Raymarine instruments
Hunters are known to have some of the best cabins around. The main cabin has ample headroom with 6’6” of clearance. The galley is well-appointed with Corian countertops, double stainless steel sinks, Microwave, LPG gimbaled two-burner stove/oven. There are sleeping accommodations for 6-8 people. The cabin also has heat and air conditioning.
- LOA: 39'1"
- LWL: 35' 8"
- Draft : 5'
- Displacement: 18,995 lbs
- Sail Area: furling main 764ft2
- Ballast: 5,727 lb
- Ballast Material: iron
- Keel (Wing): wing
- Hull Colors: white
- Designer: Glenn Henderson
- Type of Rig: B & R
- Fuel Capacity: 50
- Water Capacity: 80
- Water Tank Material: stainless
- Boat Location (Summer): Racine-Reefpoint Marina Boat Locate Engine Manufacturer:
- Yanmar Engine Model: 3JH5E Engine Model Year: 2014 Serial Number: E13450 Engine
- Fuel: diesel Engine Horsepower: 40hp
- Hours: 66.4
- Number of Berths: 2
- Headroom: 6'6"
- Number of Heads: 1
- Ports (Opening): 4
- Ports (Fixed): 2 plus port lights port and starboard Number of Dorades: 2 Number of
- Hatches: 5
- Screens: all hatches and opening ports have screens
- Curtains: curtains/blinds on all openings but one port Stove Manufacturer: Force 10
- stove/oven Stove Fuel: propane
- Oven: propane
- Number of Burners: 2
- Fuel Shutoff: yes, at tank and electronic under countertop
- Microwave: Franklin Chef
- How Is the Microwave Installed?: in cupboard Water Heater: 5 gal, Water Heater Type:
- electric, also heats off engine cooling system
- Shower: 1
- Refrigerator Make: Refrigerator-Nova Kool; Freezer-Nova Kool
- Autopilot: Raymarine 6002 w/type 1 linear drive Compass (Size/Model): Ritchie Power
- Depth: Raymarine i50
- Knotmeter: Raymarine i50
- Wind Instrument: Raymarine i60
- Windex: yes
- Radar: no
- VHF: ICOMM with remote mic at helm
- TV: yes, SOLE Digital 24"
- VCR/DVD: DVD Farenheit
- Stereo: Sony
- Number of Speakers: 4
- Number of Batteries: 3 total 1 start 2 house
- Ages: start new in 2017, house are original Alternator Output: 120 amp Shore Power: 30
- amp, 2 lines.
- 110V Battery Charger: ProNautic 12.40P
- Inverter: no
- Navigation Lights: yes
- Generator | Make/Type/Hours: no
- Anchors | Number/Type/Size: 1 22lb Danforth with 150' chain Anchor Locker: yes Anchor
- Roller: yes Windless | Make/Type: electric Lifelines | Double: double Lifelines | Gates: 3 total
- Swim Ladder: drop down Swim Platform: lowering swim platform
- Washdown: no
- Deck Color: white
- Core Material: balsa
- Cockpit Shower: yes
- Cockpit Table: yes
- Docklines: yes
- Fenders: yes
- Trailer | Make/Age/Type: no
- Cradle | Age/Type: cradle, new with boat Cockpit Cushions: no
- Dodger/Bimini/Awning: dodger, bimini
- Liferaft: no
- Lifejackets: 4
- Overboard Pole: no
- Fire Extinguishers: 3
- Lifesling: yes
- Primaries | Size/Model: Lewmar
- Secondaries | Size/Model: Lewmar
- Air Conditioning: yes, 2 units
- Heat: yes, 2 units
- Bilge Blower: no
- Engine Alarm: yes
- Fume Detector: no
- Fresh Water Cooling System: yes
- Fuel Detector: no
- Bildge Pump | Manual: 1
- Bildge Pump | Electric: 2
- Propeller | Type: 2 bladde
- Head Type: jabsco electric
- Holding Tank Capacity: 25 gal
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Marlow-Hunter 37 is a stunning cruiser that is larger than any of her competitors and by far the largest volume sailboat on the market under 40 feet . The updated window line gives this yacht a sleek feel, but the improvements don’t end there. The Glenn Henderson hull design still reflects the bow hollow and stern reflex but the design has been improved upon with a hard hull chine featuring a wider beam carried further aft which allows for more space below as well as stability and performance on the water.
The deck features a sleek, modern profile with large side windows allowing for increased interior light. The deck hatches are flush-mount, offering an enhanced look that complements the profile. Lengthening the cockpit has allowed the MH37 to have a cockpit that is roomier and the fold down cockpit table allows the crew to take advantage of more cockpit space. The cockpit of the MH37 also features a fold-down swim platform that extends the already lengthy cockpit another four feet when folded down while the boat is docked or at anchor. Even with the fold-down swim platform, the MH37 has a telescoping stainless steel swim ladder that can be easily accessed while the swim platform is up or down. This safety feature not only functions well, providing stable steps for re-boarding the boat, but also hides away, making for a cleaner looking stern. The transom features a large storage area designated to neatly stow away shore power cords.
Down below, the master aft cabin is roomy and features comfortable headroom and private access to the head. The interior has been enhanced with a richer look and feel. Enhancements start at the sole of the interior which features a hardwood flooring look that accentuates the true beauty of the interior. The large galley features Corian countertops with complementing stainless steel fiddles that not only keep items from falling off the countertops in a seaway but also serve as excellent hand holds for personal stability when preparing a meal or moving about below. The main salon is breathtaking from the level of fit and finish to the sheer volume she delivers. She features a full navigation station and a salon table also doubles as an additional bunk area for 2 people when the table is lowered into the bunk position. The forward cabin is large enough that it has been mistaken for the master cabin.
Throughout the MH37 she features seriously upgraded hardware and superior features such as warm LED lighting, dovetailed drawers, ball bearing slides on cabinet drawers, superior fit and finish with real and exotic timber used with high end fabrics to create, an inviting and warm interior second to none. Its high performance hull design provides clearly superior performance on all points of sail while maintaining safe, comfortable and easy handling characteristics in inclement weather. The hardware chosen reads as a who’s who of high quality in way of Lewmar winches, Yanmar engines, Dometic climate control and superior gel coats, resins and build materials.
Marlow-Hunters “Grid Truss” hull liner combined with the Dupont Kevlar “Load Path Reinforcement strapping” provides a near perfect finish for the bilge and machinery spaces while adding enormous reserve strength and resistance to the hull structure. Providing triangulation of all forces from the Patented B&R rig design to the unique keel sump system, the Marlow Hunter cradles its captain and crew in safety with spirited sailing.
Working Sail Area : 856.00 sq ft
Keel Type: Shoal_Draft
Ballast: 5727 lb
Displacement: 18995 sq ft
Max Draft: 5.00 ft
Keel Type: Deep_Draft
Ballast: 5125 lb
Max Draft: 6.50 ft
- 2019 Tohatsu MFS20ES$2,908Racine, WIRacine Riverside Marine, Inc.
- 2019 Grand G420GLF$27,525Racine, WIRacine Riverside Marine, Inc.
- 2021 Walker Bay 325 S.T.Request a PriceRacine, WIRacine Riverside Marine, Inc.
- 2020 Walker Bay 11 LTE Orca Dlx Blue$19,613Racine, WIRacine Riverside Marine, Inc.