Marsh Harbour, BS
This vessel did NOT sustain damage from Hurricane IRMA, and scheduled for release from the fleet early June 2019.
2014 ROBERTSON AND CAINE LEOPARD 48 – Bring Back The Magic
BUILDERS REMARKS: The award-winning Leopard 48 offers blue water performance and comfortable living spaces; this catamaran is a popular member of the Leopard line.
The Leopard 48 features a large forward cockpit with direct access from the saloon and a stairway to the forward platform. Other exterior bonuses include a large and open aft cockpit with cockpit table. A raised helm station, providing excellent panoramic visibility, allows for excellent blue water maneuverability.
The galley of the Leopard 48 comes equipped with top-of-the-line appliances and ample prepping space. The expertly-designed interior makes sailing not only fun, but also incredibly comfortable. Her modern lines and open floor plan set a new standard for the modern cruising catamaran.
BROKERS REMARKS: BRING BACK THE MAGIC is a fantastic example of the new to the market Leopard 48 featuring the awesome forward cockpit. This yacht has the desirable cherry wood interior, which exudes class. The Yanmar engines purr along and the Northern Lights Generator power up the fully air-conditioned interior to keep your guests cool in luxurious comfort. Owner very motivated to sell.
AVAILABILITY: Due to be released from the fleet on June 8, 2019. Please inquire for details. Contact us for possible early release.
- HULL CONSTRUCTION: Composite Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) Sandwich with Balsa core
- DECK MATERIAL: Textured GRP
- RUDDER TYPE: Balanced spade rudder
- KEEL TYPE: Multihull
- WHERE BUILT: South Africa
ENGINES AND CONTROLS
- ENGINE 1 LAST SERVICED: Every 3 months
- ENGINE 1 HOURS RUN/DATE: 1800 April 2019
- ENGINE 2 LAST SERVICED: Every 3 months
- ENGINE 2 HOURS RUN/DATE: 1800 April 2019
- GEARBOX: Yanmar SD50
- CONTROLS: Morse
- COOLING SYSTEM: Heat Exchanger
SAILS AND RIGGING
- TYPE: Sloop Rig
- SPAR MAKER/MATERIAL: Sparcraft / Aluminium
- STANDING RIGGING MATERIAL: Stainless steel wire, original
- RUNNING RIGGING MATERIAL: Core braided line
- MAINSAIL REEFING: Slab reefing
- HEADSAIL ROLLER FURLING: Profurl Titanium
- GENOA WINCHES: 2 Lewmar 55ST, 2-speed, self-tailing, one electric, one manual
- MAIN HALYARD WINCH: Starboard side genoa winch used (electric)
- MAINSHEET WINCH: 1 Lewmar 55ST, 2-speed, manual
- COOKER TYPE: Force 10, 3 Burner
- GRILL: Yes
- SINK: (1) Double basin in galley and dish drainer
- SHOWERS: 4 plus transom shower
- HANDBASINS: 4 plus crew
- UPHOLSTERY/COLOUR SCHEME: Cream naugahyde in saloon and striped cotton covers in cabins
- INTERIOR CONSTRUCTION/WOOD TYPE: Cherry laminated marine ply
- AIR CONDITIONING: Three Cruisair units: 40,000 BTU Total ((2) 12,000 BT and (1) 16,000 BTU) 110v.
- VOLTAGE: 12V
- ELECTRICAL CIRCUIT: 110V
- HOUSE BATTERIES: 3 4D 630Ah
- ENGINE BATTERIES: 2 2D 100Ah
- GENERATOR BATTERIES: 1 2D 100Ah
- ALTERNATOR: Hitachi 80Ah
- WARPS: 4
- FENDERS: 5
- PRIMARY ANCHOR: Delta
- SECONDARY ANCHOR: Danforth
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.