Coral Gables, FLSell a boat like this
2014 32' CHRIS-CRAFT HERITAGE EDITION
(JUST REDUCED $10,000.00)
Make your offer
- Twin FWC Merc 377 MAG MPI WITH 320 HP each (Only 440 hours on them)
- Stern Drives BRAVO III Duo-Prop.
- HERITAGE teak package.
- Cashmere metallic hull painted.
- Natural cherry interior.
- Coach vinyl diamond style.
- Underwater LED lights.
- Electric windlass with stainless steal anchor and chain.
- Engine fresh water flush system.
- Trailer CONTINENTAL 15,000 LBS.
Revolution Yacht Group is happy to consider all trades on this vessel. Financing is available, as is worldwide shipping, insurance, inspection or travel arrangements, and anything else you need to make this your next boat.
We look forward to finding out more about how we can help!
Co-Brokerage Policy 50/50 Split with US Licensed Yacht Brokers
Speed & Distance
- Circular bow seating with forward facing lounge seats
- Stainless steel windshield with acrylic wind door
- Ergonomically designed helm and dash
- Double captains helm chair with stainless steel accent rails
- Lighting forward of the companion chair
- Cabin and V - berth with privacy door and lighting
- Independent head with sink and solid surface countertop
- Spacious aft cockpit seating with aft facing lockers
- Concealed teak cockpit table that conveniently sets up and stores under the
- “U” shaped cockpit seating
- Teak motor box hatch walkover with sunpad
- Hot and cold transom shower
- Spacious Cockpit ski locker
- Trademark Chris Craft design and styling
Twin FWC Mercury 377 MAG MPI with 320 HP each.
Total Power: 640 HP with Bravo III stern Drives.