Bradenton, FLSell a boat like this
The Canyon Bay 2375 is an engineer’s dream come true. The craftsmen employed at Canyon Bay utilize vacuum infusion construction techniques, which provide the most consistent flow of resin for equal distribution throughout the entire hull. While she is known an incredible fishing platform, the 2375’s spacious seating both aft and mid-ship along with plenty of dry storage makes this vessel super family friendly as well. The craft has a massive casting platform on the bow which is also perfect for soaking up the rays, with a spacious rear cockpit bench seatisn’t that can comfortably seat 3 that also folds down Into another great casting platform when the bite is on.
This 2014 Canyon Bay has been professionally maintained with a complete refitting in 2018. She is equipped with a 2017 300 H.P. Yamaha (130+ hours) with remote throttle. This is mounted on a Porta Bracket with a 7’ Power Pole. The electronics package includes a Garmin GPS Map xs bottom finder/chart plotter, an ICom IC-M424G GPS VHF with Distress GPS locator and a Fusion MS-RA55 stereo w/ a 300 watt JL Audio amp and four 8” 3 way JL Audio Speakers.
This Boat Includes:
- 2017 Ameratrail aluminum trailer with brakes and built in ratchet straps and LED lighting
- New Sea Deck floor covering (June of 2020)
- New fuel tank (May of 2020)
- Oversized welded aluminum T-Top with fiberglass hard top and built in rod holders
- Custom rear sun shield over rear bench seats
- Hydraulic steering
- Full cover which also keeps the sun off of the gunwales.
- Fuel filter w/ water separator
- 20 Gallon release/live well
- 50 Gallon livewell
- 35 Gallon insulated fishbox/cooler
- Lockable rod compartments
- Massive anchor locker with room for a anchor retrieval ball
- Stainless steel thru hull fittings
- Electric switch panel w/breakers
- Stainless steel steering wheel w/power knob
- (2) Newly replaced high capacity bilge pumps w/auto switch
- LED navigation/anchor lights
- Lenco trim tabs
- Dual Interstate batteries with built in charger
- Stainless steel bow eye
- (4) Pop up cleats
- Rub Rail w/stainless insert
- Under gunwale courtesy lighting
- Spreader lights
- Center console courtesy lighting
- Underwater lighting
- Raw water wash down
- Fresh water wash down (15 gallon)
- Four rod holder/cup holders
- Large storage in center console with portable toilet
Strike Force 7 Boat Group
Who We are: Strike Force 7 Boat Group is a family of factory direct boat builders and sales team. We manufacturer Barker Boatworks and Canyon Bay Boats. Our sales team assists our clients in trade and consignment services when trying to find a place for their current boat. We also enjoy helping anyone who is looking for a reliable sales team to sell or help find their next new and used vessel of any kind! We have over 50+ combined years of experience in the yachting industry and deliver the highest quality product with exceptional customer service!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.