Fort Lauderdale, FL
ABSOLUTELY STUNNING 2014 54’ Azimut Flybridge ready for sale NOW!
***NO SEAKEEPERS***800 Hours***SEE BELOW FOR UPDATED in 2019 ITEMS***
BOTTOM JOB 5/2019 as well as a full Compound and Wax 11/2019
SELLER WANTS OFFERS!
- Reupholstered interior salon and dinette cushions
- New carpeting throughout entire vessel INTERIOR and EXTERIOR
- New LED 400KW Lighting throughout entire vessel to match the 2017 Azimut spec
- Installed automatic Glendell to house shore power cords
- New Ice Machine Maker
- Added a white/netted sunshade at aft of boat
- New Fusion Radio System
- New hardtop retractable, vinyl sunshade
- Sunbed added to aft of flybridge
- Installed removable, outdoor basket-weave carpet flooring in flybridge
- Reupholstered black and white stripe bow sunbeds
- New swim platform hydraulics
- All new exterior covers
Only 800 hours on MAN R6-730 engines. She is in pristine condition, comparable to the newer model Azimut with dark wood features and warm white cushions throughout. The decor is modern, crisp and clean! This is a Captain Maintained Vessel under a management program. Engine room is in constant care and exceptionally clean. In November 2019, we just completed a 3-stage waxing to the entire exterior.
Other Features to Include:
- Diesel Generator
- Air Conditioning package
- Xenta Joystick docking for engines and thrusters
- Raymarine touch screen system 2 units at lower helm and 1 unit at upper helm
- HD Open Array Radar
- Fish Finder, Depth, Chain Counter
- KVH - HD7 Sat System / Direct TV
- Air conditioning in heads
- Wooden floor in salon, dinette and galley
- Teak Exterior floor package
- Crew Cabin with A/C
- Full Miele galley appliances
- BBQ on flybridge
Speed & Distance
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 2005 West Bay Custom Enclosed Bridge$2,200,000North Palm Beach, FLUnited Yacht Sales - Florida SE Coast
- 2011 Marquis 500 Sport Bridge$545,000Sunny Isles Beach, FLUnited Yacht Sales - Florida SE Coast
- 1988 Monk Classic$129,900Fort Lauderdale, FLUnited Yacht Sales - Florida SE Coast
- 2008 Sea Ray 60 Sundancer$559,000Lighthouse Point, FLUnited Yacht Sales - Florida SE Coast