Orlando, FLSell a boat like this
~ NEW TO THE MARKET ~
- 2013 YAMAHA 242 LIMITED 2
- JETDRIVE HIGH OUTPUT MOTORS (145 HOURS)
- COMES WITH TRAILER (SPARE MAG WHEEL)
- CUSTOM WET SOUNDS STEREO WITH WET SOUNDS AMPS
- THE BEST SOUND SYSTEM YOU WILL HEAR ON A BOAT!
- UPHOLSTERY IS 10/10 PERFECT
- SEADEK THROUGHOUT
- GARMIN GPS
- BRAND NEW PORTA POTTY
- BRAND NEW BATTERIES
- BOW LATTER AND ANCHOR LOCKER
- FRESHWATER WASH DOWN
- UNDERDECK STORAGE
- BIMINI TOP
Manufacturer Provided Description
Yamaha’s flagship 242 Limited S delivers the most rewarding boating experience on the water. The inviting bow features a variety of comfortable seating configurations. An all-new dash evokes the look and feel of a high-end luxury car and features state-of-the-art gauges. The forward-swept folding tower features integrated LED cockpit lighting and flush-mounted speakers. The two-tier lounge is well appointed with upholstered back and seat rests, stainless steel cup holders, premium Polk® speakers and a freshwater shower. It’s the perfect platform for creating sunset memories sure to last a lifetime.
• The flagships of the Yamaha boat line offering the highest level of refinement Yamaha offers.
• New helm design.
• New black watersports towers available on 242 Limited S models.
• Thrust directional enhancer for improved slow speed handling.
• Twin 1.8L Yamaha marine engines.
• Expansive bow seating that features front-facing “rumble” seat design.
• Latest version of Yamaha’s award-winning stern lounge and swim platform design.
• GPS instrumentation, Cruise Assist™ and 3-speed No Wake Mode™.
• Every part of the boat: Hull, deck and engine all manufactured and assembled by Yamaha
• 11-person capacity.
• The watersports edition of the 242 Series and Yamaha’s flagship boat model.
• New aluminum watersports tower with built-in speakers and cabin lights that folds down for easier storage.
• Comes standard with convertible lounge seat.
• Bow docking lights.
• Available in Blue (w/Aluminum Tower), Black (w/Black Tower), and Champagne (w/Black Tower).
Returning as the best selling model in its class in 2012 is the feature-rich Yamaha 242 Series that takes Yamaha boats to its highest level of sophistication and refinement.
The flagships of the Yamaha boat line, the Yamaha 242 Series includes the 242 Limited and the 242 Limited S. The 242 Limited S is the watersports edition of the series that now includes a premium black fold-down aluminum tower with integrated cockpit lighting and speakers.
Innovative Deck Design
Above the waterline, the tall freeboard of the 242 Series gives the 242 Limited and Limited S an impressive profile. The seating area at the bow is wide and long allowing the tallest passengers and multiple riders the space to stretch out and lounge while moored. Insert the standard bow filler cushion and you have one of the largest, most comfortable bow seating configurations available in its class.
Exclusive to Yamaha boats is the industry’s first and only “rumble seat” design, a fun and innovative seating option that allows riders in the bow to enjoy a unique, front-facing point-of-view in the forward-most part of the bow when underway. Completing the bow is premium marine-grade upholstery, stainless-steel handrails, 4 stainless steel cup holders, multifunction filler cushion, a bow ladder, anchor locker, and bow docking lights (242 Limited S only).
The cockpit of the 242 Series is roomy, lavish, and refined. The new helm layout is minimalist and sophisticated with large analog gauges and integrated digital information displays that provide independently controlled access to a wide range of new information.
Feature-Rich Helm with GPS Instrumentation
Utilizing an integrated GPS-based information control center, the digital displays can provide latitude, longitude, compass heading, elevation, water depth, trip odometer, clock, engine hours, engine speed, vessel voltage, vessel speed, highest speed, fuel level, fuel used and they are the first in their class to provide real time (gallons per hour and miles per gallon) fuel flow data.
Also at the helm is Yamaha’s exclusive Cruise Assist™ and No Wake Mode™. The Cruise Assist feature can be engaged at planing speeds. When engaged, Cruise Assist will hold the engines at a specific RPM for effortless cruising or towing and can be increased eight positions up and eight positions down at pre-set increments (125 – 188 rpm depending on current engine speed). The No Wake Mode includes three different RPM settings allowing the driver to easily increase or decrease their no wake speed to find the optimum setting.
Completing the helm is a premium Clarion® stereo system with MP3/USB inputs, as well as a remote control on the swim platform. The 242 Series also features a total of six waterproof speakers including two on the swim platform offering more sound in more places than Yamaha has ever offered before (two additional tower speakers on the Limited S only).
Also included in the cockpit are a fully enclosed, carpeted head compartment, multiple storage areas for gear, a dinette table with side-mount, and a large removable cooler that stores under the passenger seat. NOTE: The cockpit seating in the 242 Limited includes a Captain’s Chair for the first mate. The 242 Limited S comes standard with a convertible lounge seat that allows the observer to sit rear facing to watch people being towed, or forward facing when the seat is in the upright position.
Award-Winning Stern Design
The two-tier stern lounge area and swim platform of the 240 Series is wide, comfortable, and low to the water, which makes reboarding even easier and hanging out at the stern with family and friends more fun.
Exclusive to the 242 Series are plush, padded backrests and seating pads on the stern lounge area. Completing the stern area is a dinette table with side-mount, a rear stereo remote, hydro-turf® deck mats, an integrated freshwater shower, stainless steel cupholders, and a reboarding ladder that extends deep into the water for effortless reboarding.
Under the waterline is Yamaha’s dual internal drive propulsion system that delivers better performance and more peace of mind than traditional stern drive models. Yamaha’s ultra-responsive internal drive system brings the 242 Series on plane faster and accelerates quicker than comparable boats.
The 242’s shallow draft and enclosed impellers increase the boat’s versatility, allowing you to travel to places not accessible to stern drive boats. Yamaha Boats also feature pump clean out ports that are easily accessible from the swim platform, allowing boat owners to effortlessly clean out any debris without getting in the water or having to reach under the boat. Additionally, the low maintenance of Yamaha Boats makes them always ready to launch, all season long.
Class-Leading Engine Performance
Yamaha 24-foot boats are powered by two of Yamaha’s 1812cc four-stroke Yamaha Marine engines. These engines deliver industry-leading 0-30 MPH acceleration and greater top speed performance than comparable stern drive models. A thrust directional enhancer maximizes control and maneuverability. The thrust directional enhancer directs the water flow at an optimum angle, creating more responsive handling as the boat is turned right and left at slow speeds.
• Wide, long bow area with rumble seat backrests and multi-function bow filler cushion.
• Twin 1.8L Yamaha High Output engines that deliver class-leading performance, reliability, and durability.
• Yamaha’s exclusive three position No Wake Mode™ that allows the driver to set the engines at optimum no wake speed with the simple push of a button.
• Innovative stern lounge area with table mount, padded seating, shower and stereo remote.
• Bimini Top
• Full-featured helm with fly by wire, fuel flow meter and GPS controlled instrumentation.
• Premium Clarion® stereo with MP3/USB inputs and stern mounted remote control
• Cruise Assist™, Yamaha’s exclusive feature that allows the driver to hold engine speed constant, ideal for long range rides and for maintaining a consistent speed while towing.
• Freshwater shower built into the swim platform.
• Premium marine vinyl upholstery and Berber carpet.
• Fully enclosed, upholstered head compartment*.
• Portable cooler with designated storage.
• Stainless steel cup holders (15), rubrails and pull-up cleats.
• Includes premium painted, matching trailer with spare tire, retractable tie down straps and LED taillights.