Providing everything from class-leading room to features to please everybody, this boat is a sport utility for the water!
The Targa™ V-18 Combo puts both fishing and family first.
Two aft jump seats let six ride comfortably in the windshield-protected cockpit. Family-focused accessories include a ski-tow pylon, boarding platform, in-floor gear storage, a stereo with an input for your MP3 player and a roomy bow compartment set up with cushions and backrests for relaxing.
For serious fishing, you'll find a powerful 24-volt Minn Kota® trolling motor, Lowrance® Mark-5x fishfinder, an onboard battery charger and two livewells.
A factory-matched trailer completes the package.
It's a big water fishing boat one minute, a runabout the next!
- 2-piece, all-welded Deep V hull w/20-degree deadrise hull & reverse chines for a great-handling, dry ride
- All-welded 25" (63.50 cm) all-aluminum transom for big-water use (and optional kicker motor installation)
- Wraparound walk-thru windshield w/passenger console/cooler & AM/FM/CD stereo w/MP3 input (accepts optional Sirius Satellite Radio® package)
- Bow backrests/cushions, 4 upholstered seats/6 seat locations (incl. 2 removable fishing seats) & aft jump seats
- Ski pylon & swim platform w/ladder
- Minn Kota 24V, 70-lb. thrust PowerDrive™ trolling motor
- Lowrance Mark-5x fishfinder w/480 pixels & surface temp
- 2 side rod & gear boxes hold rods to 7' (2.13 m) plus lots of bow/aft/in-floor storage
- Bow 19-gal (71.92 L) aerated livewell w/removable bait bucket - timed & recirculated w/pump-out system. 11-gal. (41.64 L) aft aerated livewell w/timer below port jumpseat
- Easy-to-clean vinyl cockpit floor
- Interstate® cranking & trolling batteries w/2-bank, 4-amp onboard battery charger
- Custom factory-matched trailer w/EZ lube hubs, swing-away tongue, retractable safety cables & all-welded frame w/GALVASHIELD® protection
- Full Boat Covers
- Brand New Tires
- Very Low Hours
Issues: There are water stains on the Hull due to being in a wet dock and some white marks on the left side of the hull. See attached pictures.