Stamford, CT 06831Sell a boat like this
This 2013 Sabre 48 is a complete and well appointed cruising yacht.
Beautifully maintained her key features includes Cummins 550hp, (546 Hours) Zeus pod drive system with joystick docking, Skyhook positioning system, complete Garmin electronics package, 4' open array radar. Onan Generator (441 Hours).
Upgraded interior fabric, wet bar and ice maker, Ocean air blinds, crew quarters with utility work bench. Stand alone washer and dryer.
This engine room is spectacularly clean with all services are updated
Bright work and deck recently completed.
For her offseason's she is gracefully stored indoors.
Speed & Distance
Manufacturer Provided Description
As an early adopter of pod drive systems, Sabre Yachts has a clear understanding of how these revolutionary drives can best be used to increase efficiency, maximize ease of operation and owner confidence. The all-new Sabre 48 Salon Express is our fifth pod driven model and she takes full advantage of this technology in both her performance and in her interior accommodation plan.
The 48's traditional exterior profile belies the contemporary performances of her vee-hull. She cruises at 27 knots and at wide open throttle she'll attain more than 32 knots. With the Zeus pod drive system, turns at speed are as exciting as they are in a fine sports car but perhaps even more exhilarating is the quiet that one experiences at cruise speeds. Less than 75 Dba makes her one of the quietest motoryachts available today. The joystick and Skyhook operations give every Captain the confidence to dock her in the most difficult of circumstances.
Her raised cockpit sole brings together the social aspects of the cockpit and main salon and the aft end of the house opens up fully to connect the spaces. Her main salon offers ample seating surfaces for entertaining or simply relaxing to read or enjoy the standard entertainment systems. While underway the raised settee to port of the Stidd helm chair is a perfect place for the crew to enjoy the ride. And when docking, a standard side deck door serves her helmsman and crew, well. The two cabin, two head layout is supplemented by a mechanical space forward of the engine room. Optionally, this space can be laid out as a crew quarters with berth and head unit.
- Modified Deep V Planning hull Design.
- 14' dead rise at transom, 23' dead rise at mid ships.
- ISO NPG white gel coat w/vinylester back up resin.
- Bottom. topsides and transom VIP resin infused biaxial E-glass with Airex C70 foam core.
- Stringer system biaxial E-glass with form core.
- Bulk heads vacuum bagged biaxlial with polypropylene honeycomb core.
- Molded E glass swim platform with mold-in anti skid surface.
- Hullside rubbing strakes.
- Painted Imron double boot top.
- Gold Recessed cove stripe.
Deck and Hard top
- ISO NPG gelcoat
- VIP resin infused biaxial E-glass with balsa core.
- Molded in anti skid deck surfaces
- Bi fold aft salon door to port
- Sliding windows in the salon on cabin sides
- Electric opening window in salon aft bulkhead
- Hinged access to side "Pilot door" at the helm
- Flush, outward opening, transom door/gate to swim platform
- Anchor locker with slam latch
- Large lazarette/engine room access hatch in cockpit sole with compression latches.
- 1 1/4 diameter type 316 stainless steel perimeter rail system.
- (8) 12" Stainless steel cleats
- 10" Stainless steel cleat to starboards of windlass as anchor rhode tie off.
- Custom Stainless steel mid rial line chocks
- Custom Stainless steel skene chocks forward.
- Custom folding stainless steel mooring cleats aft
- Bow Pulpit with dual anchor roller.
- Quick anchor windlass, electric rope chain type.
- Flag staff and socket on taffrail.
- Burgee staff on the bow pulpit
- Teak toe rails
- Teak cabin eye brow
- Custom cast stainless steel Sabre medallion
- Cummins DTS single lever electronic controls
- Cummins Smart Craft display (engine data, tank levels, vessel data alarms).
- Triple windshield wipers with washers.
- Ritchie Compass.
- Switch controls
- Stazo 400mm custom teak tilt steering wheel.
- 2 Stidd helm and Navigator seats
- Twin Cummins QSC 8.3 550hp electronic, fresh water cooled engines
- Twin CMD Zues 3800 pod drives, with integrated steering and trim.
- 120A, 12V alternators for each engine
- 2 Exhaust bypass mufflers
- Engine room blower and vents ducts.
- Engine room floor with FRP anti-skid.
- White gel coat engine room
- Mylar face foam noise barrier.
- 2 250 USG diesel fuel tanks port and starboard.
- Racor fuel filters with water fuel probes.
- 2 Diesel deck fill plates.
Steering and Trim System
- CMD helm with joystick
- trim tabs integrated in CMC zues pods system
- Auto pilot integrated into CMD Zues pod system.
- Skyhook GPS position hold system with dedicated GPS reciever.
- Garmin 7215 MFD.
- Second Garmin 7215 MFD.
- Garmin 4kw hd open array radar.
- Garmin AIS6000 transceiver
- Garmin GMI 10 Display
- Garmin Satellite weather receiver.
- Garmin VHF 200 AIS black box at helm
- Garmin 20' bronze transducer 600w.
- Icom 504 VHF with hailer
- Flir Navigator 2
- KVH Tracvision Satellite Television with 2 receivers
- IR Video Camera for the engine room
- Smart craft module for engine data to connect from Vessel view to Garmin
- 1995 Eastbay 38$195,000$195,000Glen Cove, NY 11542DiMillo's Yacht Sales - New York
- 2016 Sabre Salon Express$975,000$975,000Warwick, RI 10990DiMillo's Yacht Sales - New York
- 2017 Sabre Salon Express$759,999$759,999West Islip, NY 11795DiMillo's Yacht Sales - New York
- 2019 Albemarle 27 Dual Console$189,999$189,999Glen Cove, NYDiMillo's Yacht Sales - New York