Ponce Inlet, FL
The 34 center console is a true, unencumbered center console with 360-degree fishing access. The Regulator 34FS has an open foredeck and forward seating (FS), which offers molded-in benches with insulated compartments beneath . This is a tournament fishing machine, rigged and ready to leave the dock with 2018(S)-2019(P) engines. Engines are under warranty and serviced every 100 hours by a certified Yamaha mechanic. She has a custom wrap with the factory fighting lady yellow hull underneath. The boat is lift stored and maintained in bristol condition. Sale includes a like-new 2018 trailer.
Speed & Distance
The way these Regulators run is no small part of their appeal. The smooth ride is a result of a combination of hull shape and rugged hand-laid construction, including a foam-cored internal grillage frame that supports the hull and deck and provides both fore-and-aft and transverse stiffness. The running surface, designed by naval architect Lou Codega, is a modified-V with 24 degrees of transom dead-rise. The forefoot cuts through the waves and knocks down the spray, thanks to a chine that carries forward nearly to the bow.
The 34 is powered by a pair of 350-horsepower Yamaha V-8 outboards mounted on an Armstrong bracket. The bracket gives you a complete, finished hull from front to back—that gives you confidence when things get rough. The bracket was designed specifically for the Yamaha 350s, and it goes a long way toward managing the outboard rigging—hoses pass into the bracket rather than the transom. The bracket advantage gives you cleaner water at the props, which lets the engines work more efficiently.
There's a head compartment beneath the console that gives you stand-up space, plenty of room to maneuver, a service panel for the helm dashboard, and a double berth stretching forward beneath the foredeck. Accessed from a portside door, the compartment has single-strut access stairs with rounded steps large enough to make you feel comfortable going below in choppy seas, but not too large to intrude on the space. It’s a place to get out of the sun if need be, and it’s air conditioned.
The boat has a roomy cockpit, with in-deck stowage. Another hatch farther aft offers access to pumps, transducers, and equipment. The aft seat folds flat against the transom, truly out of the way, and when it’s deployed it’s a real, usable seat. The transom has a walk-through tuna door out to the bracket. The transom also has a full-length insulated fish box.
The standard leaning post offers tackle stowage, a finished live well, a sink, and a cutting board. A pair of helm seats converts into leaning bolsters by folding up the forward edge of the seat cushion.
The T-top is both functional and sleek. It comes with a molded-in electronics box, fore and aft LED lights, and pre welded outrigger bases. A three-sided enclosure runs from the top to the covering boards on either side, lending easy access to the head compartment even with the enclosure in place.
The foredeck has recessed grab rails and cushioned seating. Big stowage boxes beneath those benches have rod holder storage brackets.
Electronics and Navigation
- Garmin xHD2 72 mile radar with 4 open array
- Twin Garmin 8617 MFD
- Garmin autopilot
- Garmin VHF radios (2)
- Airmar 1K transducer
- Sirius satellite marine weather/sea state/temperature
- Fusion sound system with remote control head JL speakers
- ProMariner pronauticP series battery charger
- AC and DC control panel
- Electrical/battery switch panel
- Stainless steel anchor guide with roller
- EPIRB- ACR global fix pro
- Fenders and lines
- Navigation lights, flush mount, pop-up
- Bow cleats, flush mount, pop-up
- Lewmar V700 windless with dual remote switches
- Forward deck bench seats with rod stowage and cushions
- Canvas and Eisenglass 3 sided enclosure for center console
- T-top with molded electronics box and fore and aft LED lights
- Rod holders
- Fore and aft spreader lights
- Front and rear JL speakers
- Tackle center with tackle storage, live well, sink, cutting board
- Twin helm seats which convert to leaning bolsters
- Ritchie helm compass
- 12V rocker panel
- Electric reel outlets 2-15 amp, 2-30 amp
- Sea star steering Rams
- Power assist steering
- Port and starboard rinse down hoses
- Transom door with fresh water shower mount
- Cockpit bench seat
- Cockpit LED lights
- Electric toilet
- Aqua traction covering engine bracket deck
- Electric marine head
- Marvair 12V air conditioner with digital thermostat
- Sink and shower
- V berth accommodates two
- Two outriggers
- Tackle center with tackle storage, live well, sink and cutting board
- Aqua traction on tackle center hatch
- 5 rocket launchers on T-top
- 5 rocket launchers tackle center
- Fresh and saltwater wash downs
- Transom fish box
Engine and Mechanical
- Factory warranties on engines, 8/23 and 8/22
- Engines are serviced every 100 hrs. by Yamaha certified mechanic
- Seastar hydraulic steering system
- Lenco trim tabs
- Fresh water flush system
- Electric windlass with dual remote control
- Searchlights with remote control
- Spare new engine cowlings (2)
- Engine cowling covers
New starboard engine-2018
New port engine-2019
All systems pumps -2018/2019
Garmin xHD2 72 mile radar -2018
Twin Garmin 8617 MFD -2018
Garmin VHF (2) -2018
Sirius satellite weather/sea surface temp -2018
Fusion sound system with remote and JL speakers-2018
Continental triple axle trailer -2018
Electric reel outlets (4) -2018
Helm seats -2019
Seastar steering rams -2019
T-top Three sided canvas/ Eisenglass -2019
Continental 2018 triple axle trailer
- 2007 Cabo 45 Express$525,000Dania Beach, FLAtlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc.
- 1997 Crescent Motor Yacht$1,890,000San Diego, CAAtlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc.
- 2000 Gulf Craft Sport Flybridge Cruiser$299,000Miami, FLAtlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc.
- 2010 Island Packet Estero$225,000St Johns, FLAtlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc.