The Phoenix 921 Pro XP is making quite a reputation for its self in the tournament circles. Reviews about this boat in the Pro-am circles are mostly positive; hard to find any haters.
I want to note early in this presentation that the seller is NOT including the POWER POLES in the sale of this boat they are being transferred to his new boat.
According to most sources, this configuration with the Yamaha VMax 250 SHO is a fast boat that rides smoothly no matter the weather conditions. It is reported that it is a stable boat to fish from. The Yamaha has an upgraded T1 3 blade Prop with a 25-degree pitch.
The seller upgraded it to an Atlas Hydraulic Jack Plate that is controlled from the Blinker Trim Bar. You will also find a 36 vo ... [click "Watch the video" under Resource Links to visit our website for full description]
Please submit any and ALL offers - your offer may be accepted! Submit your offer today!
Reason for selling is the seller has bought his new tournament boat!!!.
Pop Yachts is a 5-star dealership, consistently given the highest ratings in customer service. Pop Yachts sells more than 1,700 boats/year, through word of mouth, customer referrals and good customer service. Contact Pop Yachts today, describe the perfect boat for you or your family, and you'll see why they are considered the best.
We have several active listings for Sea Ray, Luhrs, Wellcraft, and Tiara. If you're in the Huntsville, Decatur, Madison, or Florence areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other bass fishing boat options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this boat.
Selling your boat has never been easier. At Pop Yachts, we literally sell thousands of units every year all over the country. Call (855) 201-8801 and we'll get started selling your boat today.
- GPS/ Fishfinder/ Plotter (Lowrance HDS 12 In Dash)
- Navigation Lights
- Running Lights
- Cockpit Type (Single Console Open Cockpit)
- Composite Construction (Full Boat)
- Control Type (Yamaha)
- Engine Alarms (Oil Pressure Temp And RPM)
- Fuel Filters
- Fuel Injected (EFI)
- Hot Shot Foot Pedal (Hot Foot Throttle With Slide)
- Jack Plate (Atlas Hydraulic Jack Plate)
- Location Of The Engine (Outboard)
- Maximum Engine RPM (5000-6000)
- Number Of Eng Cylinders (V-6)
- Number Of Fuel Tanks (1)
- Power Pole (NOT INCLUDED)
- Power Tilt & Trim
- Starting Type (Electric)
- Trim Tab Controls (Blinker Trim Contol)
- Trolling Motor (Minn Kota 36v 112# Fortrex)
- Trolling Motor Prewire
- Type Of Steering System (Assisted)
- Accessory Switches
- Alternator (50 Amp)
- Battery Charger (4 X 10 Bank Charger)
- Battery Switch
- Circuit Breaker Panel
- Cockpit Lighting
- Electronic Ignition
- Engine Kill Switch
- Fuel Gauge
- LED Lighting (Compartment And On The Trailer)
- Number Of Batteries (4)
- Ship's Power (12v DC)
- Transducer (LSS-2 Structure Scan)
- Trolling Motor Batteries (3)
- Types Of Gauges (Digital)
- Docking Lights (LED)
- Boat Cover (Custom Full Boat Cover)
- Casting Deck W/storage
- Cockpit Carpet
- Live Wells (X 2)
- Live Well Lights (LED)
- Passenger Seat
- Pedestal Seats (1 X Bicycle And 1 X Fold Down)
- Poling Platform
- Pull-up Cleats
- Rod Holders (Rod Buckles)
- Rod Storage (14 8' Foot Rods)
- Rub Rails
- Steering Wheel (Custom)
- Swim Ladder
- Swim Platform
- Tackle Storage (23 Series 3600 Boxes And 7 3700 Series Boxes)
- Thru-bolted SS Cleats
- Working Light (Snake Light)
- Grab Rails
- Owners Manual