The G25 is the largest boat in our line with room for nineteen people and more storage than any boat of its kind. The increased size puts more hull surface in the water for a huge surf wave that is open, long, and clean along with the G-Series wakeboard wake that has forever changed the sport.
The Nautique Configurable Running Surface (NCRS) fine-tunes the hull surface under any condition using the latest technology in our Nautique LINC system. With over 2,800 lbs. of sub-floor internal ballast, the G25 eliminates the need for additional weight offering maximum ballast with maximum storage and a world class wake. Every inch of this hull was designed to create a wake that will work for every level of riding, at any speed and line length. This allows you to set the boat up to the preferences of every rider in the boat without sacrificing a clean lip, long transitions, and solid pop.
The cutting-edge design doesn't stop at the water line. The styling and craftsmanship that has gone into designing the interior of this boat is like nothing that has come before it. From the ergonomics of the seats to the functionality of the seating configurations, every aspect of the fit and finish was designed with your perfect day on the water in mind.
This boat does not include trailer.
- Coolers (Transom and Removable In-Floor)
- Dripless Shaft Packing
- Flight Control Tower with Tow Pylon
- Flip-Up Driver’s Seat
- Flip-Up Lounge Seat (Port Side)
- Keyless Ignition System
- LED Courtesy Lights
- Nau-Teak Flooring
- Nautique Configurable Running Surface with Hydro-Plate
- Nautique Digital Throttle Control
- Nautique LINC 2.0 Digital Helm System™
- Navigation and Docking Light Array
- Power Management Access with Dual Batteries
- Pull-Out Cleats (4)
- Removable Boarding Platform
- Rotating Wakeboard and Wakesurf Racks
- Sliding Stern Seat Bench
- Stereo System: (Stereo plus 5000.5 Polk Audio Digital Amplifier, 10" Subwoofer and 6 Cockpit Speakers)
- Super Air Nautique G25 Chromax with Hullside Graphic
- Tournament Propeller
- Wake Package (Integrated 2850 Pound Ballast System)
- Waste Receptacle
- Zero Off GPS Speed Control
- AS IS WHERE IS CONDITION
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 2018 Nautique Super Air Nautique G21$122,522Rogers, MNMarineMax Rogers
- 2021 Nautique Super Air Nautique G23 ParagonRequest a PriceRogers, MNMarineMax Rogers
- 2020 Harris Solstice 250Request a PriceRogers, MNMarineMax Rogers
- 2021 Boston Whaler 170 MontaukRequest a PriceRogers, MNMarineMax Rogers