Grove City, OH
- 3.5KW GENERATOR
- UNDER WATER LIGHTS
- TRAILER W/ 2 SPARE TIRES INCLUDED
- RECENT TUNE UP INCUDING SPARK PLUGS AND CAP (SPRING 2019)
- NEW IMPELLERS ON ENGINE AND GEN SET (FALL 2019)
- NEW WATER PUMP (FALL 2019)
- NEW BATTERY CHARGER (FALL 2019)
- NEW HEAT EXCHANGER ON GEN SET (FALL 2019)
- TRAILER FULLY SERVICED (ROTORS, PADS, BEARINGS ALL REMOVED AND REPLACED) 2019
- NO BOTTOM PAINT
- STORED INSIDE A CLIMATE CONTROLLED BUILDING WHEN NOT IN USE
ALSO INCLUDED IS A 2017 CONTINENTAL TANDEM AXLE TRAILER W FULL FENDERS, SURGE BRAKES, & LED LIGHTS. 2 FULL SIZE SPARE TIRES ARE INCLUDED.
Have only had this Monterey for a little over a year and we chased the salt out for you!!! We naively thought a family of 6 could sleep comfortably and we were wrong. We also enjoyed having the boat on a trailer so that we can go explore as we had this boat on 8 different lakes in one season. We all fit, but you can guess that this made us a "closer" family in an uncomfortable way. Reason for letting this one go is that we are looking at a larger boat that will fit us all and are ok with being married to a single lake.
Purchased this from the Gulf region in Jan 2019. Brought up to Ohio as all we do is freshwater. Spent the time and money chasing the salt out for you. We also had a tune up performed where spark plugs and distributor cap were replaced (Plug wires are still in good shape). Battery charger was replaced/ upgraded and so were the CO detectors. Not stopping us there, we had the trailer fully serviced as well, meaning the rotors, pads, & bearings were all serviced and replaced with new parts. Obviously we had all other normal maintenance taken care of as well because why stop there!! All work has been done by a Mercury certified technician at a local boat maintenance shop, records can be provided if requested.
**WILL CONSIDER TRADE FOR 35' OR LARGER CRUISER**