Dania Beach, FL
2013 ROBERTSON AND CAINE LEOPARD 48 Crewed – Kokomon
BUILDERS REMARKS: The award-winning Leopard 48 offers blue water performance and comfortable living spaces; this catamaran is a popular member of the Leopard line.
The Leopard 48 features a large forward cockpit with direct access from the saloon and a stairway to the forward platform. Other exterior bonuses include a large and open aft cockpit with cockpit table. A raised helm station, providing excellent panoramic visibility, allows for excellent blue water maneuverability.
The galley of the Leopard 48 comes equipped with top-of-the-line appliances and ample prepping space. The expertly-designed interior makes sailing not only fun, but also incredibly comfortable. Her modern lines and open floor plan set a new standard for the modern cruising catamaran.
BROKERS REMARKS: KOKOMON is the crewed version of the Leopard 48, which means she's a substantial upgrade over the bareboat versions (with flexi teak in cockpit, additional cockpit fridge, dive rack, 3rd water tank Force 10-4 burner stove in lieu of three burner stove, 11 gallon water heater in lieu of 6 gallon, brass clock and barometer installed at nav station, large inverter and upgraded galley equipment, cockpit cushions, wine rack in saloon, this also means she's been curator maintained by her crew. These upgrades added approximately 10% to the cost of the new yacht, which now add about 10% increased value for KOKOMON in comparison to a bareboat model. She has the desirable cherry wood interior, which exudes class. This vessel sustained some damage from Hurricane IRMA, but was repaired and back out chartering in December when the base reopened. The pictures of the vessel were taken both before and after the initial repairs were completed. Kokomon is currently undergoing a world class refit, and we hope to launch in June, at which time a fully independent survey would be welcome.
AVAILABILITY: Available now. In yard under going a superb refit.
NOTE: This vessel sustained damage from Hurricane IRMA, and has been deemed repairable by the surveyors. Please contact your Broker for more detailed information and details on the repairs.
- HULL CONSTRUCTION: Composite Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) Sandwich with Balsa core
- DECK MATERIAL: Textured GRP
- RUDDER TYPE: Balanced spade rudder
- KEEL TYPE: Multihull
- WHERE BUILT: South Africa
ENGINES AND CONTROLS
- ENGINE 1 HOURS RUN/DATE: 1800 estimated - Oct 2019
- ENGINE 2 HOURS RUN/DATE: 1800 estimated - Oct 2019
- GEARBOX: Yanmar SD50
- CONTROLS: Morse
- COOLING SYSTEM: Heat Exchanger
SAILS AND RIGGING
- TYPE: Sloop Rig
- SPAR MAKER/MATERIAL: Sparcraft / Aluminium
- STANDING RIGGING MATERIAL: Stainless steel wire, original
- RUNNING RIGGING MATERIAL: Core braided line
- MAINSAIL REEFING: Slab reefing
- HEADSAIL ROLLER FURLING: Profurl Titanium
- GENOA WINCHES: 2 Lewmar 55ST, 2-speed, self-tailing, one electric, one manual
- MAIN HALYARD WINCH: Starboard side genoa winch used (electric)
- MAINSHEET WINCH: 1 Lewmar 55ST, 2-speed, manual
- COOKER TYPE: Force 10, 4 Burner
- GRILL: Yes
- SINK: (1) Double basin in galley and dish drainer
- SHOWERS: 4 plus transom shower
- HANDBASINS: 4 plus crew
- UPHOLSTERY/COLOUR SCHEME: Cream naugahyde in saloon and striped cotton covers in cabins
- INTERIOR CONSTRUCTION/WOOD TYPE: Cherry laminated marine ply
- VOLTAGE: 12V
- ELECTRICAL CIRCUIT: 110V
- HOUSE BATTERIES: (4) AGM 4D 630Ah
- ENGINE BATTERIES: (2) 100Ah
- GENERATOR BATTERIES: (1) 100Ah
- ALTERNATOR: Hitachi 80Ah
- GENERATOR: Northern Lights 9kw - 11900hrs - Oct 2019
- WARPS: 4
- FENDERS: 5
- PRIMARY ANCHOR: Delta
- SECONDARY ANCHOR: Danforth
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 2015 Leopard 51 Powercat$589,000Tortola, VGMoorings Yacht Brokerage USA
- 2016 Beneteau Oceanis 45$194,000Tortola, VGMoorings Yacht Brokerage USA
- 2016 Beneteau Oceanis 45$199,000Tortola, VGMoorings Yacht Brokerage USA
- 2014 Leopard 51 Powercat$629,000Road Town, VGMoorings Yacht Brokerage USA