St. Georges, GDLocal Delivery AvailableSell a boat like this
Sweet Home On The Water
Owner's Version - 3 cabin, 2 head
If you are looking for a place to call home on the water, a watery office space to create content - this Lagoon 380 fits the bill. It's small enough to sail on your own, fits anywhere and has room enough to host friends and family.
Arguable one of the best sailing catamarans ever and with 100's of Lagoon 380's built, getting parts and service can be painless all over the world. Being a well known, sought after brand makes the resale market attractive.
There is plenty of indoor / outdoor living space for lounging or entertaining. This boat has just been phased out of charter and is ready to go sailing!
The following is taken form a professional survey (2020)
Buyer survey suggested.
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Lagoon 380 is the smallest of the company's fleet and she sports a truly original interior layout. Thanks to the positioning of the superb bar, the salon and galley - with their panoramic view - connect directly with the cockpit. Its grand interior volume veils the fast and seaworthy hulls. The classic mooring system foretells relaxation.
- Year Built..........................................2013
- Official Number.................................839441
- Length..............................................37.11ft (11.24m)
- Breadth............................................21.5 ft (7m)
- Gross Tons.....................................14.99
- Hull Material....................................Fiberglass
- Propulsion System..........................Inboard Direct Drive
- Fuel Type: Diesel............................Diesel
The vessel’s hull is constructed of glass reinforced plastic with sandwich type construction. Hull above the water line is in good condition without any sign of damages or defects.
The deck was inspected for cracks, wear and sponginess and was found in good condition. No grazing or UV degrading of the gel coat sighted. The Isaphil’s main deck is in White gel coat with molded non-skid finish over fiberglass construction. The deck is structurally sound and is in good cosmetic condition.
Hatches and Ports
Hatches and ports were inspected for leakage as a result of perished gaskets or other deterioration, and were found in good condition.
Both section of the Isaphil is constructed with a reverse type transom. Port section of transom is equipped with a stainless steel retrieval/dive ladder. A solar panel is also mounted at center of transom above the dinghy davit. An inflatable liferaft is located below the dinghy davit in its dedicated compartment. Transom is in good condition, with no sign of damage.
Grab Rails and Stanchions
Rails and stanchions were found without corrosion or other defects. Rails which are constructed of stainless steel wire cable were found without stripping. Grab rails and stanchions are in good condition.
Cleats and Fairleads
Cleats and fairleads were inspected for damages and were found in good condition.
The cockpit and aft deck is constructed of fibreglass, with white gel coat with moulded nonskid finish. The operating station is located on port side of of cockpit on an elevated platform. Cockpit/aft deck are in good cosmetic condition with no sign of defects to the fibreglass.
Bimini / Doger
The vessel is fitted with a fixed solid fiberglass top, supported by stainless steel stanchions. The fiberglass top shelters the entire aft deck and cockpit. The solid fiberglass cover was inspected for any damages and was found in good condition.
The Lagoon 380 built sailing yacht’s salon is in good condition. All cushions were found without any damages. Table located in the centre of the salon is in good condition also without damages. Windows and ports located forward of salon as well as glass sliding door located aft, provide the salon with natural lighting, giving the space a much larger appearance
Cabins / Berths
The vessel is fitted with three state rooms, which includes a full master state room that occupies the entire starboard side hull. The bathroom on port side of vessel is shared by the two state rooms located on ports side. Staterooms are equipped with electrical outlets. All staterooms were inspected and found in very good condition. Ventilation and lighting found adequate
The galley of the Isaphil is equipped with the following: (a) One (1) three burner stove with oven – Good condition/ operational (b) Double aluminium sinks – Good condition (c) One Refrigerator - Good condition/ operational
The vessel is fitted with two heads located on port side of vessel. One is located forward and the other is located aft. Both heads are well maintained and are in good condition. Holding tanks located on both sides of vessel were not inspected as access to tanks was not possible. Tanks were inspected and found operational.
Engine Type: Yanmar
Engine Model: 2 x 3YM30E
Horse Power: 2 x 29 hp
Engine Number: E21388 /
Cylinder: 2 x 4 Cylinders
Fuel Type: Diesel
Year Built: 2 x July 2013
Propulsion System / Steering Gear
The vessel is fitted with a three bladed single screw fixed propeller which is powered by two Yanmar 29 hp diesel engines.
Engine Mounts Engine mounts rubbers/ housings were inspected for cracks were and found satisfactory.
Steering Cables & Pulleys Cables pulleys were inspected for breakage and corrosion and were found in good condition.
The vessel is equipped with a 100 litres fuel tank located on both sides of the vessel. ls). Fuel tanks are constructed of a tough plastic material. Fuel line is fitted with a shut off valve and is double clamped. Both lines are also double clamped and in good condition. Tank is in good condition. No leaks.
Fresh Water System
The vessel equipped with two (2) fresh water tanks located forward in their dedicated compartments. Each tank has a capacity of 79 gallons (300 litres). Tanks are constructed of plastic and are in good condition.
IIsaphil is equipped with both AC and DC system, both systems are located on the same electrical panel. Two dedicated 12 volts batteries located on both sides of vessel are used to start the engine while additional battery located on starboard side, are used for house purposes. A solar panel located at transom is also used to charge batteries. Vessel is also fitted with a 400 watts Power Inverter & Control System. Battery switches were inspected and found operational and without defects.
- All lights are operational.
- Radar Raymarine 1 Operational
- GPS/Chart Plotter Raymarine 1 Operational
- Compass Plastimo 1 Operational
- Depth Sounder Raymarine 1 Operational
- Sound Signal *** *** Operational
- Knot log Raymarine 1 Not Fitted
- Marine Radio Raymarine 1 VHF Radio is equipped with DSC Auto Pilot Raymarine 1 Operational
- Wind Instrument Raymarine 1 Operationa
New electrical bilge pumps were being installed on both sides of vessel at time of survey. Bilges are also fitted with a high water level float switches
- Lifejackets All life jackets were inspected and found in compliance with SOLAS requirements. Life jackets were inspected and found in very good condition.
- Man-Overboard Flotation Device The horse shoe type MOB flotation device was inspected and found satisfactory.
- Life Boat & Outboard Engine A 10 ft Carib dinghy sighted was found in good condition Dinghy is fitted with a 5 hp Yamaha outboard engine. Engine found in good condition
- PYROTECHNICS Flares and smoke signals are kept ashore for safety purposes.
- Portable Fire extinguishers Two portable fire extinguishers were inspected and found in compliance. Both extinguishers were found without corrosion and other defects.
- Vessel is also fitted with a propane/ compress gas detector
- Anchor Vessel’s main anchor is a 15 kg galvanised Rocna anchor.
- Secondary anchor is a galvanised Rocna anchor.
- Anchor Chains Anchor chain was inspected for wastage due to corrosion and was found in satisfactory condition. Rope secured to anchor chain was found in satisfactory condition and without brittleness and flakiness.
- The Isaphil is fitted with a High Performance Quick electrical windlass. Windlass was found in satisfactory condition and operational.
Sails and Rigging
- New mainsail was inspected and found in new condition.
- The mast is a one piece Aluminium Construction. The mast assembly and fittings are in good condition and show very little signs of wear and tear.
- The boom is also of aluminium construction. The boom, goose neck and fittings are in good condition and show very little sign of wear and tear.
- Vessel is fitted with one set of spreader. Spreader appear to be in good condition with respect to angle and general condition. All fittings are in good condition
- Mainsheet system The main sheet system is rigged with braided polyester rope, blocks and tackles and clam cleats. No defects sighted.
- Traveller The blocks are fitted with 9mm braided polyester ropes which are in good condition. No signs of brittleness or breakage.
- Halyards Main halyard is in satisfactory condition with little or no stretch or abrasion.
- Winches The vessel is equipped with three (3) Harken 2-speed winches. All winches are operational