Fort Lauderdale, FL
The 2013 HATTERAS 80 MOTOR YACHT, “LEXUS LADY” is a stunning example of one of the most successful recent motor yacht builds from the legendary manufacturer. Her layout is incredibly spacious thanks in large part to a 21’3” beam. This beam can be felt everywhere throughout the vessel. From the full beam master state room with his and hers head, all the way to the separate crew quarters aft with 2 state rooms, a head and lounge. The layout is best in class for 80 feet. With a total of 4 guest staterooms all with en suite heads and separate crew quarters, she is an ideal cruising vessel for large families. This layout also has incredible appeal in the charter market with similar vessels chartering for approximately $40,000 a week plus expenses. Lexus Lady has always been privately owned. Her current and only second owner highly customized her and spent in excess of 500K since 2017. Professionally maintained and immaculate, The 2013 HATTERAS 80 MOTOR YACHT,“LEXUS LADY,” is now proudly offered for sale and ready for her next adventure.
INTRODUCTION and WALKTHROUGH
Below please find a brief list of her features, highlights and customizations followed by a descriptive walk though.
- Legendary Hatteras build quality and sea keeping
- Incredible layout featuring 4 st rm 4 head, plus day head and full crew aft.
- Full beam master with his and her head
- Twin CAT C 32 A 1600 hp diesel engines, fluid and filter changes done
9/19 with oil samples and CAT survey report
- Hydraulic stabilizer fins
- Country kitchen style galley
- High gloss African Mahogany wood interior
- Custom fabrics and stone work throughout
- Highly customized flybridge with additional seating aft and removable sun
- (2) full bars, one inside, one outside
- Custom teak decking added to all exterior decks
- Twin 27.5 KW Onan generators
- Comprehensive GARMIN electronics package
- Underwater lighting
- Satellite television
- Hydraulic bow and stern thruster
- Yacht controller wireless docking system
Boarding Lexus Lady is easily accomplished by removable stairs set up forward or aft on either side of the vessel. Standing on the custom teak aft deck we have molded stairs to the swim platform on both sides, weather protected engine room and crew access, molded stairwell up to the flybridge and an automated sliding door to the main salon. Notable aft deck features include:
- Large molded in seating with custom cushions
- Large high gloss teak table with matching high gloss teak folding chairs
- Flip down flat screen TV
- Aft deck docking controls
- Safety gates
- Teak top buffet serving station to starboard
- Premium sound system
With the press of a button the automated aft deck sliding door opens to reveal the stunning main salon. The interior wood is a high gloss African mahogany. The custom carpet is cream color. Her interior décor is eclectic in nature and contemporary in style. To starboard there is a sunken bar with custom semi-precious back lit stone top, seashell inlays, and wood trim. Below the bar you have onyx custom floor tiles, a stainless-steel ice maker, SS refrigerator and storage. Four custom ergonomic swivel bar seats will provide comfort aboard while enjoying your beverage of choice. In the starboard aft corner is the entertainment center with upgraded flat screen TV, surround sound and storage beneath. To port there is a comfortable contemporary style recliner to kick back and relax in. Also, to port, we have a custom sofa with storage beneath, fixed custom lighting on each arm and triple wide leather wrapped custom ottoman. Continuing forward to port we have a handmade zebra wood desk with clear acrylic sides and legs. This part of the salon, where the custom desk is located, could accommodate a formal dining table instead. On the port side forward bulkhead there is a beautiful high gloss African mahogany china cabinet. Beneath the cabinet there is storage and a double U line wine chiller. All interior soft goods and loose furniture could be easily changed out and customized by her future owner to suit their specific taste.
Continuing forward from the main salon there is a centerline entrance to the country kitchen style galley. The galley can be closed off for privacy by a pocket door. To port is an island countertop with custom white stone. All cabinetry and woodwork are the same high gloss African mahogany featured throughout Lexus Lady. Appliances to port are stainless steel. To starboard there is a wood stairwell leading up to the flybridge. Just forward of the stairway is a full-size stand-up Sub Zero refrigerator freezer with wood grain face to match the interior finish. Forward in the galley there are watertight panagraphic doors both port and starboard that open out for easy access to the bow. Also forward there is a beautiful dinette with molded in seating and movable leather ottomans. Additional galley highlights include:
- Pantry storage
- Flat screen tv
- Additional sub zero under counter refrigeration
- Four burner ceramic cook top
- Microwave convection oven
- SS dishwasher
- SS oven
- SS double sink
- Amtico wood pattern vinyl flooring
- Large windows and natural light
All the way forward on the starboard side of the salon there is a companion way to follow down below. Before going down below one of the on-deck highlights is the DAY HEAD. Bright sea foam green custom tile work, a large mirror and glass sink decorate this convenient rest room to keep guests from having to go below to use private heads.
The wide semi spiral staircase leading below to the lower accommodations ends in a grand foyer with custom onyx flooring. To starboard in the foyer there is a door that houses an over/under washer dryer. Aft in the foyer there is another door for storing cleaning products, linens etc. To port is the first of two VIP staterooms with an en suite head. Just fwd and to starboard is a guest stateroom with crisscross over under berths and an ensuite head. In the forepeak of Lexus Lady is the second VIP stateroom and en suite head. Aft of the foyer is our full beam master stateroom with his and her head.
The port VIP stateroom will make any guest feel welcome and immersed in luxury. Cream carpeting, beige and cream soft goods and earth toned custom stonework blend well with the high gloss African mahogany woodwork. Her lavish en suite head nicely completes the VIP experience. Some VIP highlights include:
- Large island queen berth
- Porthole in hull side for natural light
- Nightstand with storage
- Flat screen TV with Sat capabilities
- Climate controls
- Decorative lighting
- Custom linens and soft goods
- Leather wrapped headboard
- Mirrored aft bulkhead
- Outboard dresser with 8 storage drawers
- Large cedar lined hanging locker
- En suite head with custom stone counter top, head hunter marine toilet,
mirrored medicine cabinet, sink with storage beneath and large stand up
stone shower with glass face.
All the way forward on the lower level we find the second of the two VIP staterooms. Majilite pear linen wall coverings, high gloss African Mahogany woodwork and custom soft goods will immerse your guests in luxury. Other VIP highlights include:
- Raised center line island queen berth with custom linens and storage
- Sculpted custom carpet
- Flat screen TV w/ SAT capabilities
- Port and starboard cedar lined hanging lockers
- Raised African Mahogany storage cabinets both port and starboard
- Climate controls
- En suite head with headhunter marine toilet, sink, mirrored medicine
cabinet, large stand up shower stall with custom glass face.
- Extensive custom stone work including mother of pearl tile, marble
flooring and countertops.
The FULL BEAM master stateroom aboard Lexus Lady is aft of the grand foyer. Every bit of the 21’3” beam of the vessel is felt in this truly masterful master stateroom. Her décor, much like the rest of the vessel is highly customized with rare stone and high-end exotic fabrics. Gorgeous high gloss African mahogany woodwork abounds with subtle black trim mixed in where needed. Natural light is welcomed in through six extra large portholes, three on each side of the yacht. Storage is exceptional with matching outboard low-profile dressers on both sides with custom black marble top and (12) drawers on each side. Additional master stateroom features include:
- Custom flip down flat screen TV with Sat capabilities
- Huge his and her cedar lined closets
- Twin nightstands with black marble top and custom Italian lighting
- Black custom fabric wrapped headboard
- Sculpted custom carpet
- Climate controls
- Shipboard safe
En suite his and her head is full beam with a majestic shared custom marble and glass shower on center.
- Black marble floors with diamond shaped, pearl colored inlays
- Calcuta marble shower and countertops
- Vanity seating
- Mirrored medicine cabinets with storage
- African mahogany storage drawers
- Sink with stainless steel faucet
- Black and grey textured wall coverings
- Headhunter marine toilets
The flybridge of Lexus Lady is easily accessible from the stairway in the galley or the stairway from the aft deck. The bridge of Lexus Lady is one of the most highly customized areas of this yacht. It was designed to maximize seating and create a magnificent outside space for entertaining or relaxing. The entire aft bridge deck was transformed by the current owner from a utilitarian working part of the yacht to an expansive seating space with custom teak tabletops and removable sunshade. There are 4 separate molded in seating areas, 4 different high gloss teak tabletops, custom full-service bar and bar stools. The forward section of the bridge has a Pipewelders custom hardtop with removable hard isinglass panels and air conditioning. This is also where the helm station is located. The aft section has three mesh removable sunshades over two custom L shaped seating areas with high gloss teak tables. In between the two sections we have a buffet serving station to starboard and a double Gagenau electric grill to port. Other flybridge highlights include:
- Custom teak decks
- Custom stainless-steel decorative hoop rails with smoked lexan inserts
- High gloss teak folding chairs
- (4) different molded in seating areas with custom cushions
- Large high gloss teak top custom bar with (3) fixed swivel bar stools,
stainless steel sink, Ice maker, refrigerator and storage
- Air conditioning in fwd bridge
- LED lighting
The helm station of Lexus Lady is fully equipped with a wide array of custom electronics to assist in safe navigation to your exotic ports of call. Two custom Pompanette Elite series helm seats provide a comfortable perch for visibility underway. Below please find a list of her navigation electronics and additional helm station features:
- (3) Garmin 7215 15" multi-function displays Chart plotter/Radar/Sonar
- FLIR night vision camera
- (1) Garmin 1206, 12kw radar with a 6' open array antenna w/ AIS
vessel tracking system
- (1) Garmin GSD26 sounder with 1KW transducer
- (2) Icom VHFradios
- (1) Simrad AP 28 autopilot
- (2) Furuno RD33 digital speed and depth gauges
- Hatteras factory shipboard monitoring system
- CAT electronic engine controls
- CAT emergency back up controls
- TRAC hydraulic bow and stern thrusters
- (2) ACR spotlight control pads
- Ritchie marine compass
There are very few yachts in the 80-foot range that can rival the crew quarters of Lexus Lady. Good stable crew is extremely important for maintenance and owner enjoyment. The separate crew stateroom and lounge layout aboard the 80 Hatteras Lexus Lady give the owner, guests and crew the proper space and privacy needed at times. The comfort level of the crew quarters will keep the crew happy and hopefully lead to long term employment that is mutually beneficial and in the long-term interest of the yacht owner.
The crew area is easily accessible from the weather protected semi spiral staircase on the port side of the aft deck or through the center line watertight door on the vessel’s swim platform. Highlights and features include:
- L shaped lounge with table
- Flat screen TV w/ SAT capabilities
- Kitchenette with sink, refrigerator/freezer and microwave convection oven
- Captain state room with full size berth (room for a couple)
- Crew bunk stateroom with (2) over/under berths
- A full head with stand up stall shower
- Crew washer/dryer just inside engine room
On the forward bulkhead of the crew quarters is the entry door to the nerve center of Lexus Lady. This is a bold statement, but the engine room just may be the most impressive room on this magnificent 80 foot yacht. The space is massive with well over six feet of head room, plenty of room to walk around the front of the engines and easy access to the outboard sides. Below is a summary of additional engine room highlights:
Twin C 32 A CATS 1600hp ea, only 1350 hours with fresh fluids, filters
and CAT certified inspection paperwork available 9/19
- Twin 27.5 KW Onan gen sets, fresh fluids and filters 9/19
- ABT TRAC hydraulic stabilizers
- Hydraulic bow and stern thrusters
- Aqua whisper WATERMAKER
- Fireboy fire suppression system inspected 9/19
- Racor fuel filters for mains and gens
- Storage shelves
- Crew washer and dryer
- Tides marine dripless shaft seals with spares on shaft
- (2) chilled water air conditioning compressors
Both the original owner and current owner have helped to make Lexus Lady one of the most highly customized 80 Hatteras Motor Yachts ever built. Her size and layout are perfect for owner’s looking for a mega yacht experience in a more economical and manageable size. If you would like to offset the cost of ownership by offering her for part time charter, the 80 Hatteras is an extremely desirable charter vessel. Similar models charter in the 40K per week range. LEXUS LADY is ready for whatever you are! Adventure awaits!
Owner's personal effects are excluded from the sale.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 2011 SeaVee 39 CENTER CONSOLE$249,000Lighthouse Point, FLHMY Yacht Sales, Inc.
- 1998 Viking 58 Convertible$549,000Fort Lauderdale, FLHMY Yacht Sales, Inc.
- 2018 Formula Formula 40 PC$549,000Dania Beach, FLHMY Yacht Sales, Inc.
- 2018 Invictus 370 GT$499,999Fort Lauderdale, FLHMY Yacht Sales, Inc.