2013 Cobalt Boats 210
This is equipped with a Volvo Penta 270 with 31 Hours, Dual Battery, Battery Charger – Pro Sport 20, Snap-In Carpet, Depth Finder, Docking Lights, Bow Filler Cushion, Sony MP3 WMA AAC Stereo Deck, Helm and Transom Remote, Full Mooring Cover, and comes with a 2013 Heritage Custom 210 Trailer with a Spare Tire.
Your initial responses to the 210 will be confirmed across years of exhilarating performance and dependable enjoyment.
Thank Cobalt engineers for a design that delivers one of the broadest cockpit widths in the marine industry, creating a stability of dry ride, a spread-out-and-relax roominess that surrounds you and your guests with the handcraftsmanship, the unmistakable fit and finish of interior spaces arising from classic Mediterranean notions of use and beauty. The 210 means big fun – explosive hole-shots, easy and extended zooming, the tight high-speed turns skiers and boarders want – while affording you some remarkable efficiencies in fuel management. The swim platform shows off aft of a true walk-thru at the transom, there to make boarding, from the dock or from a late-day swim, a graceful affair for the tenplus friends who might, now and then, get to come along.
The 210 will steal your heart away from the moment you lay a lingering eye on her. See you later, smitten.
Features may include:
Dash and Instrumentation
- Accessory Power Plug - 12 Volt
- Aluminum Dash Panels
- Composite Helm Eyebrow,
- Custom Stitching
- Depth & Water/Air Temp Gauge Pkg.
- Hour Meter
- Leather Steering Wheel w/ Auto Leveling Hub
- Stainless Steel Switches
- AM-FM, Single CD Stereo w/6 Speakers
- iPod/MP3 Port
- Stereo Remote, Dash
- Anchor Locker
- Bow Scuff Plate, Stainless Steel
- Extended Running Surface
- Graphics, Molded-In Gelcoat
- Midship Cleats
- Ski Tow Eye, Stainless Steel
- SS Tubular Platform Perimeter Rail
- Stainless Steel Engine Vents
- Stainless Top Trim Windshield
- Swim Platform, Extended w/Ladder
- Aft Sunpad w/Walk-Thru Transom
- Bow Walk-Thru Doors
- Carpet, 40 oz., Snap-In w/Neoprene Back
- Removable Bow & Cockpit Carpet
- Seating Varadense Comfort
- Seating, Dual Flip-Lip Buckets
Structure / Safety / Performance
- 10/5/3 Year Warranty Protection
- Battery Switch, Single
- Circuit Breaker Protected Elec System
- Composite Floor
- Composite Transom
- Fiberglass Cockpit Liner
- Fiberglass Stringer System
- Fire Extinguisher, Manual
- Ignition Safety Switch
- Kevlar Reinforced Hull
- Stainless Steel Windshield Braces
- Through Prop Exhaust
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.