Fort Pierce, FL 34946Sell a boat like this
Ready to Cruise! "Ensenel" has enjoyed a lifetime of premium care and is offered for sale by the original owners. Quality sailing vessel, easily handled by a couple. Luxurious and comfortable 2 cabin layout. She is very well equipped and comes complete with extensive spares and records.
New 2021 Comprehensive Electronics Package, 40 hp Yanmar with 1900 hrs, Flex-o-fold prop, Bow Thruster, Watermaker, Solar Panels, Heavy ground tackle, RIB and Electric Outboard on Davits, Full Enclosure, In mast furling Main, Electric winch, New AGM batteries, Fresh wax and bottom paint. High gloss cockpit table with custom extension and many custom interior features.
Owner remarks: "ENSENEL is a fast and stable vessel, which my wife and I were more than comfortable taking offshore. Her cruising grounds were from Maine to the Bahamas, and her mast height of 56 ft made the bridges on the ICW. passible. Her wing keel and shallow 4”8” draft made it possible to do worry-free trips through the Georgia ICW, the Bahamas and Florida Keys. With her new Dometic slow start AC/Heat, and a portable 2400 watt gasoline generator and propane heater, she is at home at the dock or at anchor, in both chilly New England waters as well as the Tropics. With 415 watts of solar power, and a small water-maker she is able to be operated off the grid for extended periods."
Broker remarks: It is a pleasure to represent a vessel in such prime condition and has obvious care from knowledgeable owners. She can be yours next!
Electronics and Navigation
The boat was launched in 2013, however, due to a lightning strike in early 2021, virtually all of the electronics and electrics are new and currently under warranty.
- Raymarine Lighthouse 312 Chartplotter, CMAP and Light
- Raymarine Quantum 2 Q24D Doppler Radar
- Raymarine P70 EV400 Autopilot
- Raymarine i70 (4) Multi Displays
- Raymarine AIS700
- Iridium Go Sat Com and External Antenna
- Raymarine SR200 Info Link SiriusXM Receiver
- Raymarine Short Arm Vane Transducer
- ICOM Marine VHF Radio
- Raymarine Transducer/Reporter
- VHF Antenna
- Fusion MS-RA210 marine AM/FM CD Radio
- Fusion Speakers (4) Cockpit and Cabin
- TV/DVD player 12V LED
- 40 hp Yanmar 3JH5E, 1908 hrs
- Flex-o-fold prop with prop speed coating
- Prop line cutters
- Engine Oil pressure alarm
- Fuel gauge
- Lewmar Bow Thruster with helm controls
- Watermaker Katadyn Power Survivor 40e 12V
- Tank monitor system
- Reverse cycle air conditioning system
- Portable propane heater
- The engine box under the hinged companionway stairs is completely removable and offers exceptional access to the entire engine. The engine box has a fire port for use with a Halon fire extinguisher at the Nav station.
- Rule bilge pumps, manual emergency pump
- Fire extinguishers
- Full manuals, maintenance records and extensive complement of spare parts
- (2) NEW 4D AGM House batteries (2022)
- (1) NEW Type 27 Start battery (2022)
- Battery Charger, Scandivik Dolphin 40 amp 12V (2021)
- Balmar Smart Gauge battery monitor (2021)
- Blue Seas SI-ACR Battery combiner (2021)
- Blue Sky Solar MMPT controller (2) (2021)
- IPN Remotes for Blue Sky controllers (2021)
- Gioco 165w Flexible solar panel, bimini mounted (2021)
- Kyocera KD250 fixed Solar panel (2014) mounted on davits
- Xantrex Inverter 2000X (2021)
- 2400 w portable Generator (2021)
- LED lighting
- Smartplug Shore power outlets (2)
- (2) 50' shore power cables, Smartplug to Marinco
- (2) 25' shore power cables, Smartplug to Marinco
- Shore power 50 amp to (2) 30 amp Marinco pigtail
- 30 am to 110 shore power outlet
Sails and Rigging
- Sail handling is simple with a well-organized layout and everything within reach. And includes in-mast roller furling, an electric cabin top winch, a winch rite for the primaries and roller furling genoa.
- In mast furling system with lines leading aft to cockpit
- 2 sets of (4) line locks
- Lewmar Electric cabin top winch to starboard
- Lewmar cabin top winch to port
- (2) Lewmar 40 Primary winches
- Winch Rite
- Selden mast and boom
- Selden Rodkicker boom vang
- SS Garhaeur Traveller and Blocks and Cars
- Furlex roller furling system
- Genoa sail
- Fresh hull wax and bottom paint (2022)
- Martek dinghy davits
- 9'10" lightweight Achilles RIB dinghy
- 14-pound electric Torqeedo motor, 2 batteries, eliminates both the need to remove the motor underway as well as the need for a dinghy engine crane
- External rail mounts hold four 5-gallon spare fuel containers
- Quick Electric windlass with foot controls
- Rochna anchor with 200' chain on SS swivel
- Danforth anchor
- Salt water anchor washdown
- Divided anchor locker
- The cockpit is large and comfortable
- Canvas is in good condition, Complete enclosure and Polycarbonate panels in the dodger. The stern, side and front panels can be replaced with screens and/or a shade
- Starboard lazarette storage is excellent, with plenty of room
- port stern lazarette is well-organized and holds shore cords, adapters, bumpers, and emergency equipment
- two stern pulpit seats with cushions
- Centerline high gloss teak cockpit table with leaves also has two drink holders and a storage area in the center, a helm mounted teak drink holder., as well as having a teak table extension which allows her to seat sit six
- two locking companionway doors, one of polished teak for cruising and the other of marine starboard construction for periods of storage
- A large scoop transom with folding swim ladder and a cockpit shower makes swimming and boarding from a dinghy convenient
- ACR PLB Resc-Link
- ACR AIS Link
- Lifesling and 2 rual hung throwable
- Fire extinguishers
- Ditch bag ACR:, Flares, VHF RAdio, ACR 406 mHz EPIRB
Entering the interior, one finds the familiar and practical layout with more room than many 39 footers.
The forward cabin features a center line double, with drawers below, and lockers above and aft of the berth. There is a seat to port with a small vanity table and lit makeup mirror. A private entrance to the head. Two opening ports and an overhead hatch (with solar ventilator) provide both light and ventilation. The berth has a true mattress rather than a foam cushion. Electric bed lift provides comfortable sitting up and reading in bed.
The head is next aft to port. This can be entered directly from the salon or from the forward cabin. There is ample storage, and a separate shower area (with a curtain and sump), and a lovely vanity with a raised glass bowl sink. The toilet is electric. Heavy duty towel racks serve as safety hand holds in rough weather. An opening port and an overhead hatch provide light and solar electric ventilation. Next to the head compartment is a hanging locker.
For ventilation, there are two large cabin top hatches and an additional solar electric vent. Teak grills have been installed in the cabin doors, head, under the galley sink and in the hanging locker to allow air circulation throughout the boat, and the cabin top hatches are equipped with Oceanair integrated shade/screens. Ventilation at anchor is facilitated by five Hella two-speed electric fans located throughout. A removable wind scoop on the forward hatch combined with a nylon shade which can cover the bow, makes for cool anchoring. The companionway opening can also be screened.
The salon features port and starboard settee, with the port settee forming an L shape. The teak table has a flexible leaf system which can expand its size from a small cocktail table to a dinner table. There is also a teak table leaf which allows seating for six in the main cabin. A folding bench seat is stored in the stern cabin, its cushioned top serving as a back rest in the aft cabin. There is also an ottoman with storage for extra seating. A rich and cozy feeling is provided by the handmade oriental rug and original art. There is a flat panel TV/DVD on an articulated mount attached to the aft cabin bulkhead and a marine AM/FM radio sound system which services both the cabin and cockpit independently. Storage is provided above, below and behind the settees. At the aft end of the port settee is the Nav station, and the adjacent electrical control panels. The overhead hatch and multiple fixed and opening ports provide light and ventilation. There are also two fixed hull ports. All cushions in the salon are covered in Blue Ultraleather. The galley is aft to starboard.
The private aft cabin is to port, with a large double berth, a seat, and storage lockers. There is access to the rear of the engine in this cabin. There is a large hatch which opens into the cockpit making it easy for partners to communicate underway and an opening port for ventilation.
The wood finishes are teak and teak veneers with satin varnish. The cabin sole is teak and holly laminate.
The galley is aft to starboard. and features:
- Double stainless-steel sink
- Corian counters
- Force 10 three burner propane stove with oven/broiler
- Microwave oven
- Top loading refrigerated box with a Frigoboat refrigeration system
- Front-loading Isotherm 85 Elegance refrigerator/freezer
- Inverter allows use of the microwave and other electrical devices away from port
- Exceptional storage including a top loading area in the counter, ideal for pots and pans, drawers and locker
- Custom teak knife block, teak cup rack, teak spice rack, paper towel holder and a custom wine glass rack/shelf with LED lighting over the sink.
- Water purification system is installed next to the sink.
- Storage for 10 bottles in a custom wine rack under the cabin sole
Manufacturer Provided Description
Lead keels, long travelers for precise sail control, and lengthy inboard genoa tracks so the sail plan is balanced in all wind conditions are just a few of the many design features that sets the Catalina 385 apart from other yachts.
More unique features include a watertight StrikeZone™ collision bulkhead aft of the anchor locker. A backstay system creates an impressive cockpit for the avid sailor, and Catalina’s unique SecureSocket™ chain plates mast support system affords superior load resolution.
The 385’s moderate beam is carried well aft for a spacious cockpit; modest freeboard reduces windage and a beautiful hand-finished teak interior brings it all home with classic warmth and styling that has been a trademark of Catalina for 41 years.
- 1987 Hunter Legend 37$49,500$49,500Fort Pierce, FL 34950Florida Coast Yacht Sales
- 1995 Island Packet 29$64,000$64,000Fort Pierce, FL 34950Florida Coast Yacht Sales
- 1975 Gulfstar 43$85,000$85,000Fort Pierce, FL 34950Florida Coast Yacht Sales
- 1987 Hatteras 53 Yachtfish/Cockpit Motorycht$288,900$288,900Fort Pierce, FL 34946Florida Coast Yacht Sales