Cape Canaveral, FL
The Yellowfin 36 is all about speed and light-tackle fishing. There are no frills, no showers, no fluff. Race-boat performance and dryness make it fishable in a rough conditions.
Upgrades in 2019!
All new upholstery
New uflex steering system
4 new batteries
Replaced carpet gunnel pads with seadeck
New fresh water pump
New gulper pump
New gerlich ladder
New eisenglass 3 sided enclosure
- 12/16 triple 300 HP Yamahas, warranty to 6/20
- Yamaha Engine covers
- 2 simard nss16 screens with yamaha gauge option
- 10kw simrad radar
- Simrad 5100 sounder
- Fusion head unit
- Fusion remote
- Added 2nd JL audio amp for subs
- 2 10’ JL audio subs
- Yellowfin electrical system with switch panel
- 2 digital 8" black VHF antennas
- 2 icom 504 VHFs
- 1 kw chirp sounder
- Ghost tracking system
- 6 JL audio 7.7 speakers
- 2 JL audio 10" subs
- 2 JL audio amps
- Marsh carbon tacky 18’ outrigger
- 2 electric reel plugs
- Rupp Outrigger bases
- Fortress anchor with stainless rode and 1000' of rope
- White rub rail
- New gerlich ladder
- New eisenglass 3 sided enclosure
- 1957 Chris-Craft 33 Futura$395,000Port Huron, MIAtlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc.
- 1984 Chris-Craft 316 Commander$49,000FLAtlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc.
- 2021 Yellowfin 29Request a PriceFort Lauderdale, FLAtlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc.
- 2011 Sunseeker Manhattan 60$999,000Branford, CTAtlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc.