Hampton Bays, NY 11946Sell a boat like this
Say goodbye to everything you know about 19-foot boats. The SX190 from Yamaha is shaking up the industry and leaving everything else in its wake. At the heart and soul of this boat is Yamaha’s industry-leading internal propulsion system, powered by a reliable and fuel-efficient 1.8 liter Yamaha Marine engine. And with plenty of room for your family and friends, the SX190 offers the most spacious layout in its class.
• All-new 19-foot concept by Yamaha.
• Top industry performance with exceptional fuel economy.
• New thrust directional enhancer for improved slow speed handling.
• Spacious cockpit with flared bow design.
• More storage than anything in its class
• Yamaha’s award-winning stern design.
• Yamaha’s Total Package: all features are standard.
• Internal drive propulsion for instant acceleration, shallow water clearance, and peace of mind.
All new from Yamaha are the 19-foot sport SX190 and the watersports tower equipped AR190 that will revolutionize the 19-foot boat segment in the same way Yamaha did with its best-selling 21-foot and 24-foot models. The Yamaha 190 Series exudes Yamaha’s boat DNA with an innovative design, exhilarating performance, and complete feature package that no other brand offers in this value-oriented class.
Innovative Deck Design
Beginning at the bow, the 190 Series offers the roominess of most 21-foot boats with plenty of space for two adults to stretch out comfortably. The 190 Series features a “molded in” anchor locker with ample space for the anchor and rope all in one dedicated self draining compartment. This is a feature rarely seen in a 19-foot boat. Also in the bow is storage under the seats. On the port side, the storage under the seat opens into a cavernous port console storage compartment for extra long items. 9 cup holders provide the finishing touch. The cockpit area and helm of the 190 Series is a step up from that of other 19-foot models. From the stylized upholstery, comfortable J-shaped seating rarely seen in a 19-foot boat (AR190; the SX190 features U-shaped seating with two captain’s seats), integrated, reclined rear seat backs and quality snap-in marine carpeting to advanced helm features that include Cruise Assist™ and 3 position No Wake Mode™, the 190 Series is no ordinary 19-foot boat.
Yamaha’s Award-Winning Stern Lounge and Swim Platform
The SX190 and AR190 boats feature Yamaha’s award-winning stern lounge area and swim platform. Made possible by Yamaha’s drive train and compact engine that sits low in the hull, only Yamaha can offer this innovative design. Enjoying the stern lounge area of the 190 Series begins with Yamaha’s convenient walk through transom that opens into the lounge area and swim platform. Stern features include:
• Integrated cup holders.
• Ski tow eye.
• Hydro turf® mat
• Wet storage.
• Deep, angled reboarding ladder.
• Upholstered backrests.
Yamaha’s Signature Drive Train and 1.8L Marine Engine
The heart of the 190 Series is Yamaha’s signature jet drive propulsion system and compact 1.8L Yamaha marine engine that delivers top of class performance and fuel efficiency while maximizing the usable space of the cockpit and stern area. Every inch of the 190 Series layout is functional with no wasted space or compromises unlike stern-drive models where huge engine blocks cover a third of the usable space.
Yamaha’s jet drive system is renowned for its industry-best acceleration and quick time-to-plane. Powered by the same Yamaha 1.8L marine engine that comes with Yamaha’s flagship models, the 190 boats provide a cruising range of 130 miles at approximately 4.5 miles per gallon.
Also new for Yamaha in 2012 is a thrust directional enhancer that maximizes control and maneuverability. This new design directs the water flow at an optimum angle, creating more responsive handling as the boat is turned right and left at slow speeds.
• Yamaha 1.8L marine engine that leads the industry in fuel efficiency and cruising range, while delivering top of class performance, reliability, and durability.
• Yamaha’s 3 position No Wake Mode™ that allows the driver to set the engines at optimum no wake speed with the simple push of a button.
• Cruise Assist™, Yamaha’s exclusive feature that allows the driver to hold engine speed constant, ideal for long range rides and for maintaining a consistent speed while towing.
• Innovative stern lounge area with padded backrests.
• Premium stereo with 4 speakers.
• Reboarding ladder at the stern
• Snap-in marine grade carpet.
• Adjustable Captain’s Chair with flip-up bolster.
• Includes painted trailer.
• Bimini Top
- 2014 Sea-Doo RXT-aS 260$9,999$9,999Hampton Bays, NY 11946Mariner's Cove Marine / East End Jet Ski
- 2007 Sea-Doo Sport Boats 180 Challenger$7,499$7,499Hampton Bays, NY 11946Mariner's Cove Marine / East End Jet Ski
- 2022 Sea-Doo GTX Limited 300$17,999$17,999Hampton Bays, NY 11946Mariner's Cove Marine / East End Jet Ski
- 2001 Sonic USA 386STS$89,999$89,999Hampton Bays, NY 11946Mariner's Cove Marine / East End Jet Ski