The 212SS high-performance sport boat redefines everything that a 21-foot should be. Twin 1.8 liter Yamaha marine engines (180 hp Each / 360 hp total), abundant passenger space, and a sporty helm. Best of all, it features all the performance, reliability and low maintenance requirements you expect from Yamaha, at a price the competition can’t match.
• All new hull and deck design.
• Twin Yamaha 1.8L marine engines, the most powerful drivetrain package in a Yamaha 21-foot boat.
• New thrust directional enhancer for improved slow speed handling.
• New sport performance helm.
• Award-winning two-tier swim platform design.
• Features GPS instrumentation and Yamaha’s No Wake Mode and Cruise Assist.
Returning to the Yamaha boat line is the powerful 21-foot Yamaha 212 Series that is designed for the high-performance boating enthusiast who is attracted to class-leading acceleration and eye-popping contemporary styling. Both models are new from the hull up in 2012 and come with powerful twin 1.8L Yamaha marine engines. These are the only 21-foot Yamaha boats that feature 1.8L Yamaha marine engines. The nine-passenger Yamaha 212 Series includes the 212SS and the 212X. The 212X is the watersports edition of the series and is the only Yamaha boat to feature an internal ballast system that adds up to 750 pounds at the stern and six inches of wake.
Innovative New Deck Design
The bow and cockpit of the 212 Series is now roomier and easier to navigate with a full crew on board, giving the 212 Series the look and feel of a much larger boat.
The bow is wider and longer to better accommodate more passengers and the seating can be rearranged several innovative ways depending on cushion placement. The new 212 Series comes with Yamaha exclusive front-facing “rumble” seats that are a favorite with kids. The anchor/ladder locker is also larger, making access to the anchor and ladder more convenient. Finishing the bow are two speakers and two cup holders. Featured in the cockpit area is a huge port side under seat storage locker. This high capacity compartment is large enough to store a full-size cooler, several PFDs and much more.
The sport performance helm of 212 Series is impressive, looking more like the helm of a high performance powerboat than a recreational runabout. The helm includes GPS instrumentation and large analog gauges with integrated digital information displays that provide independently controlled access to a wide range of information. Also at the helm are Yamaha’s Cruise Assist™ and No Wake Mode™. When engaged, Cruise Assist will hold the engines at a specific RPM for effortless cruising or towing and can be increased eight positions up and eight positions down at pre-set increments (125 – 188 rpm depending on current engine speed). The No Wake Mode includes three different RPM settings allowing the driver to easily increase or decrease their no wake speed to find the optimum setting.
Completing the helm area is a comfortable, adjustable Captain’s Chair with a flip-up bolster, a premium sound system with a remote at the stern, and five chrome cupholders that are positioned throughout the cockpit. The 212X receives a new fold-down aluminum watersport tower that makes storage more convenient and the 212SS now comes with dual Captain’s Chairs.
Award-Winning Stern Lounge Area
The new two-tier stern lounge area and swim platform of the 212 Series is more spacious and lower to the water than ever, making the stern area a great place to hang out when anchored in your favorite cove. The stern lounge area includes a mount for the 212’s dinette table, a stereo remote control, padded backrests, hydro-turf® deck mats, cup holders and a reboarding ladder. There’s even a wet storage locker where wet ropes or small inflatables can be stored without having to carry them through the boat.
Yamaha’s Signature Drive Train and Powerful 1.8L Engine Package
The key features that have the 212 Series outperforming its competition are Yamaha’s compact, lightweight high output Yamaha marine engines and unique internal drive system that delivers better performance and more peace of mind than traditional stern drive models. Yamaha’s ultra-responsive internal drive system brings the 212 Series on plane faster and accelerates quicker than any other 21-foot boat in the market.
The 212’s dual throttles are extended inside the cockpit and away from the freeboard for easier operation when seated on the flip-up bolster. The new throttle position allows for maximum maneuverability and engine control.
The heart of the 212 Series are two powerful 1.8L Yamaha marine engines, the largest power package ever in a 21-foot Yamaha boat. These engines deliver 0-30 mph acceleration in 4 seconds and top speed that exceeds 55mph. And equally impressive is the fact that these engines sip fuel at normal cruising speeds for a cruising range of more than 130 miles.
Also new for Yamaha in 2012 is a thrust directional enhancer that maximizes control and maneuverability. This new design directs the water flow at an optimum angle, creating more responsive handling as the boat is turned right and left at slow speeds.
• Twin 1.8L Yamaha marine engines that lead the industry in fuel efficiency and cruising range while delivering awesome performance and industry-best reliability and durability.
• Yamaha’s 3 position No Wake Mode that allows the driver to set the engines at optimum no wake speed with the simple push of a button.
• Cruise Assist™, Yamaha’s exclusive feature that allows the driver to hold engine speed constant, ideal for long range rides and for maintaining a consistent speed while towing.
• Bimini Top
• Innovative stern lounge area with table mount, backrests, and stereo remote.
• Premium stereo with 4 speakers.
• Reboarding ladders at the bow and stern
• Snap-in marine grade carpet.
• Adjustable captain’s chair with flip-up bolster.
• Pull up cleats.
• Includes painted trailer.
Boat Trader, partnering with the most trusted boat loan provider Trident Funding, specializes in new and used boat loans and refinancing. With 30 years of experience, we can help you get boat financing anywhere in the United States. Get approved as fast as 24 hours!
As of May 2023, the best interest rates for boat loans typically start around 7.49%. These rates fluctuate with market conditions, inflation, and supply and demand. Borrowers with the highest credit scores and strongest overall financial profiles usually get the best boat loan rates. The higher your credit score, the lower your interest rate will be. The best boat interest rates are reserved for the most well qualified borrowers. A well qualified borrower will have an excellent credit score, a history of on-time payments, provable income, consistent employment history, and no recent bankruptcies or foreclosures.
- 2021 Starcraft EX 22 R$35,995$35,995Acworth, GA 30102Holiday Harbor Boating Center
- 2023 Starcraft SVX 171 OB Deck BoatCall for Price!Request a PriceAcworth, GA 30102Holiday Harbor Boating Center
- 2023 Tahoe Pontoon LTZ Platinum 23 VRB SPPCall for Price!Request a PriceAcworth, GA 30102Holiday Harbor Boating Center
- 2023 Tahoe Pontoon LTZ 23' Quad Lounger TritoonCall for Price!Request a PriceAcworth, GA 30102Holiday Harbor Boating Center