Harrison Township, MISell a boat like this
(2ND OWNER) LIGHT USAGE AND NICELY EQUIPPED THIS 2012 SEA RAY 310 SUNDANCER IS A MUST TO CONSIDER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 5.0-litre MPI ECT 260-hp Gas Engine's with DTS Bravo III Stenrdrives with 323 hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Garmin 740s (Color / Touch Screen) GPS w/Chartplotter, Sony Premium Sound System w/Helm-Mounted Control & iPod/MP3-Connection, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Refrigerator, Power Engine Hatch Lift, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Sale includes owners manuals & maintenance records. Please contact our sales office for further.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Few segments of the American boating industry are as competitive as the market for midsize, 30-something express cruisers. This is the sweet spot for many boaters, the intersection of size and
value where several manufacturers slug it out for valuable market share. The Sea Ray 310 Sundancer—latest in a series of 310 Sundancer models reaching back to 1990—combines leading-edge styling with the luxury one expects in a modern Sea Ray yacht. Like most of her Sundancer siblings, the 310 rides on a deep-V hull with moderate beam, cored hullsides, and a solid fiberglass bottom. Below decks, the mid-cabin accommodations are a rich blend of satin-finished cherry cabinets, hardwood flooring, leather upholstery, and designer galley appliances. Privacy curtains separate the sleeping areas from the main salon, and a 19" flat- screen TV can be viewed from anywhere in the cabin. Note that the 310 Sundancer’s modest 10-foot beam—slender compared with many express cruisers her size—dramatically improves handling, performance, and fuel-efficiency. Cruise at 25 knots (high 30s top) with twin 260hp Mercury Bravo III drives.
Speed & Distance
Forward Cabin w/U-Shaped Lounge, Dining / Cocktail-Table Converts w/Filler-Cushion for Berth Conversion, Port / Starboard Overhead Gunwale Storage Cabinets, Mirrored Forward Bulkhead
Dinette Aft to Starboard
Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower
Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Full-Size Berth (Sleeping Accommodations for Two)
Wood Cabin Sole
Air-Conditioning & Heat
Sink (Stainless Steel)
Pressure Water System
Hot Water Heater
Stove (2-Burner Electric)
Raymarine VHF Marine Radio w/External Speaker
Garmin 740s (Color / TouchScreen) GPS w/Chartplotter
Sony Premium Sound System w/Helm Mounted Control & iPod/MP3-Connection
(2) Battery Switches
30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Service
12V Accessory Plug-In
Forward Deck Hatch (Note Mid-Ship Sky-Light w/Sun-Shade) w/Screen & Built-in Sun-Shade
Radar Arch w/Hardtop
Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Refrigerator
Cockpit Table w/Sun-Pad Filler-Cushion
Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
Power Engine Hatch Lift
Halon Fire System
COCKPIT MOORING COVER ONLY
(1) Windshield Wiper
2ND OWNER OF 1-YEAR
FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
Manufacturer Provided Description
The epitome of elegance, luxury and grace, this magnificaent cruiser is the ultimate reward for a lifetime of excellence. Upscale features include state-of-the-art navigational technology, an open airy cabin with extra-large windows, and an amazing amount of storage space.
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification - standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- Double helm seat with rotating base and folding backrest.
- Fold-down transom seating.
- Stainless-steel trimmed walk-thru windshield allow easy access to deck area from cockpit.
- Oversized electrically actuated engine hatch for easy access to the engine room.
- Standard SmartCraft Diagnostics.
- Expansive cabin area with lots of headroom and tremendous amount of storage.
- Gourmet galley with solid-surface countertops, recessed stove and stainless-steel sink with solid-surface covers, refrigerator, microwave, and plenty of storage.
- Large enclosed head compartment with VacuFlush.
- Molded fiberglass sport spoiler with LED lighting.
- 2005 Sea Ray 300 Sundancer$69,900Harrison Township, MITemptation Yacht Sales Inc
- 1991 Sea Ray 350 Sundancer$34,900Harrison Township, MITemptation Yacht Sales Inc
- 2001 Regal Commodore 3880$119,000Harrison Township, MITemptation Yacht Sales Inc
- 1941 Chris-Craft 29 Express$125,000Detroit, MITemptation Yacht Sales Inc