North Weymouth, MALocal Delivery Available
IN THE WATER AND READY FOR FALL BOATING!
THIRD CABIN ARRANGEMENT
VERY WELL EQUIPPED AND MAINTAINED!
- Engine oils changed every 150-175 hrs by previous (original) owner.
- Pod lower unit fluids changed every 100 hrs ditto
- Upper and lower pods serviced every 200 hrs ditto
- Fuel filters changed twice a year ditto
- Water pump impellers changed annually ditto
This is the 5th Sabre yacht our client had built from a 36 Express to this 48 SE. The vast knowledge and experience of his ownership is apparent in custom details from the moment you step on board.
- Proactively maintained with updates added constantly “just because” as the owner appreciated perfection.
- Layout features the full 3rd cabin with enclosed head.
- Hull was Awlgripped in 2015,
- Electronics have been updated to touch screen.
- Complete Pod units replaced in 2014 solely to update to a newer generation that had become available.
Owner had two additional coats of varnish added on the interior wood during the build and exterior varnish was freshened and boat waxed in 2020. She features a custom high end designer decor throughout. Engines have had 1000 check
The 48SE has a spacious cockpit, wide walkways on side decks with anti skid and hand rails in all the right places. Cockpit Awning extends cockpit use by providing shade/protection from sun/light rain at the dock or underway. Bi-fold door and electrically operated window open the cockpit to the salon and is the beginning of a seamless flow for entertaining and vision from the cockpit to salon to galley. Custom cabinetry, plenty of storage and a forward raised companion lounge offers the same sight lines as the helmsman. Port settee moves with the touch of a button to expose the stairway to the 3rd stateroom.
Open galley with natural light has all the amenities any chef requires. The master boasts an island walk around athwartships berth, storage everywhere with en suite head all complimented by the shoji doors and panels offering privacy but natural light. VIP stateroom with queen island berth has en-suite head and shower.
As an early adopter of pod drive systems, Sabre Yachts has a clear understanding of how these revolutionary drives can best be used to increase efficiency, maximize ease of operation and owner confidence. The Sabre 48 Salon Express is Sabre's sixth pod driven model and she takes full advantage of this technology in both her performance and in her interior accommodation plan.
The 48's traditional exterior profile belies the contemporary performances of her vee-hull. She cruises at 27 knots and at wide open throttle she'll attain more than 32 knots. With the Zeus pod drive system, turns at speed are as exciting as they are in a fine sports car but perhaps even more exhilarating is the quiet that one experiences at cruise speeds. Less than 75 dba makes her one of the quietest motor yachts available today. The joystick and Skyhook operations give every Captain the confidence to maneuver and dock her in the most difficult of circumstances.
Her raised cockpit sole brings together the social aspects of the cockpit and main salon and the aft end of the house opens up fully to connect the spaces. Her main salon offers ample seating surfaces for entertaining or simply relaxing to read or enjoy the standard entertainment systems. While underway the raised settee to port of the Stidd helm chair is a perfect place for the crew to enjoy the ride. And when docking, a standard side deck door serves her helmsman and crew well.
Deck & Hardtop
- Electric opening window in salon aft bulkhead
- Hinged access door to side deck at helm
- Flush, outward opening, transom door with latch
- Bow pulpit with dual anchor roller
- Quick anchor windlass, electric rope-chain type
- Teak toe rails
- Cummins Smart Craft display (engine data, tank levels, vessel data, alarms)
- Stidd single helm seat with Ultraleather fabric and custom piping
- 2 Raymarine E165 15.4” MFD
- 1 Raymarine E9 9” MFD
- Raymarine 4’ open array HD color radar
- 2 Raymarine Network GPS antennas
- 2 Depth Finders
- Raymarine DSM30 work sounder
- Raymarine AIS 650
- XM Weather
- Cameras to monitor Engine room & stern
- Flir 232 Thermal camera
- Raymarine STV45 DirectTV system.
- Simrad 4” Digital Depth display
- Icom VHF Transceiver with DSC
- Electronic Compass
- Satellite TV Direct TV
- FLIHR Camera with pan and tilt and can be controlled by MFDs (1.5 years old)
120VAC Electrical System
- Onan 13.5 kw generator including:
-Interfaced to Cummins Vessel View display
- Dedicated start battery
- Water lift muffler
- Cooling water intake strainer
- Sound shield
- Transfer switch
- Only 209-hours
- 50A shore power service with Glendinning Cablemaster
Master Stateroom, amidships
- Spacious island berth athwartship layout with laminated trim
- Teak and holly sole
- Stainless steel bi-fold door to cockpit
- Varnished cherry interior finish with additional factory applied coats.
Optional Equipment on Yacht
- FRP molded mast, separate radar platform & satellite pad(s) for sedan hardtop
- Teak decking in aft cockpit including steps
- Teak deck on FRP swim platform
- Dimmer switch in master cabin
- 12 volt DC outlet, forward anchor locker
- Inverter/charger 3000 watt true sine wave with remote control
- Underwater LED light package (3) at transom
- Searchlight dual beam mounted on hardtop mast
- Black hull color
- Anti-skid color beige
- Third cabin with enclosed head
- Accord shades on all opening ports
- Reverso oil change system
- Hot and cold transom shower
- Shore water inlet
- Single Seagull water purifier on galley cold water
- Single Seagull water purifier on icemaker
- 110V outlet inside master stateroom aft locker
- 110V outlet in cockpit
- Tecma Easy Fit toilet in master head - bone
- Upgraded mattress in master cabin: Latex and Memory foam
- Upgraded mattress in guest cabin: Latex and Memory foam
- Custom fabric in main salon settees
- Custom fabric on cockpit seats
- Custom fabric on mates lounge in main salon
- Guest cabin mattress covered with Sunbrella
- Crew cabin mattress covered with Sunbrella
- Crew cabin small seat covered with Sunbrella
- Piping on Stidd seat
- OceanAir shades Group two in lieu of standard white BONE
- LED strip lights in forward cabin under side hull cabinets
- Samsung salon TV
- Shoji style fixed panel on bulkhead between galley and master cabin
- Engine room: hinged platform above ships battery boxes for storage
- Accord shades for master opening ports (2)
- Custom cabinet with adjustable shelves in aft galley
- Wet bar in salon starboard settee forward including icemaker
- Peg board insert w/pegs in the drawer on the forward end of the starboard side settee in main salon
- Cherry Pionite panel on front of icemaker in main salon
- 75' Glendenning shore power cable in lieu of std 50'
- Fuel polishing system
- Custom overhead cherry handrail in salon
- Cherry drop in box on the angled upholstered portion of the helm
- Two additional top coats of varnish to the interior
- Bose Surround Sound System with subwoofer includes salon and cockpit controls for multiple sources
- Xbox Gaming system
- TV is connected to MFDs and the Bose system
- Arid Dry bilge system
- Folding cockpit awning
- Window and windshield covers
- Central vacuum
- Dual Racors
- Spare parts
- Both complete Pod units were replaced in 2014 to update to the next generation of pods.
- Hull was Awlgripped in 2015
- Engine oils are changed every 150-175 hours
- Pod lower unit fluids are changed every 100 hours
- Fuel filters are changed twice a year
- Water pump impellers are changed annually
- Upper and lower Pods are serviced every 200 hours
- Engines have had 1000 check
- Boat has just been waxed
- Varnish has just been freshened
This is a must see complete package with the desirable full third cabin.
EXCLUSIONS OWNERS PERSONAL PROPERTY, TOOLS, ARTWORK
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.