Whidbey Island, WA
Gorgeous Luxury Edition with all wood panelled interior and corian countertops in the galley. Many recent upgrades added for extended cruising in comfort. Watermaker; upgraded 320w solar panel with Victron 30A charge controller with Bluetooth; Webasto diesel furnace; icemaker; full cockpit enclosure by King Canvas; Raptor Deck in cockpit floor; much more! Full details to follow soon. Never in rental fleet, always operated exclusively by knowledgable and experienced owners.
This boat received various upgrades in 2020 that have made her an exceptionally-well equipped trawler for extended cruising (and we have done plenty this year):
- Spectra Watermaker with fresh filters(5 gal/hr)
- House Battery Bank upgraded to 6 new Interstate batteries (528AH capacity)
- Solar charging system upgraded to 320W panel and Victron 30A MPPT controller w/ Bluetooth monitoring
- Raptor Deck in cockpit (no more sore knees while accessing the lazarettes)
- All new Cockpit canvas enclosure (a huge hit with the Admiral!)
- LED Searchlight on bow rail w/ wireless remote (no more night blindness from factory searchlight lighting up the foredeck)
- LED sidelights for improved situational awareness and navigation safety at night
- Ceramic Wax Detailed in July 2020
-All new zincs
- Bow and stern thrusters with wireless remote make single-handed docking relaxed and easy!
- Webasto Diesel heat
- Red Dot engine heat
- Propane galley stove w/ oven , refrigerator with freezer, lots of storage, w/ drawers
- Double sinks
- Garmin GHC-10 autopilot w/ remote
- Nav package Garmin 5215, 4KW Radar Dome, APS Antennae, Depth/FF
- Upgraded chartplotter features, radar overlay
- Rocna 33# anchor, 60' chain, 200' line
- Spare anchor Rocna 22#
- Stern-tie reel
- Flexi-teak Carpet runners over teak and holly floor
- Safety: fenders w/ covers, lines, flares, fire exts, boat hook
- Deluxe rails, transom door, large wide swimstep, exterior lighting
- Downrigger pads and 12VDC power receptacles
- Ranger Tug hard-bottom RIB dinghy w/ Weaver davits on transom
- New Tohatsu 5hp LP outboard
- Hot/cold fresh water sink with shower in cockpit
- Raw water wash-down at transom
Also available as complete trailering package: Super heavy duty 3-axle aluminum 36,000 lb capacity aluminum 3-axle Boatmaster military trailer restored to new with all new stainless steel brake system, wheel bearings and seals, electric/hydraulic brake controller, wiring harness and sealed LED lighting; 2008 F-450 4x4 Superduty diesel truck with newly-bulletproofed engine and extensive towing upgrades; all for $200,000. Ready to travel to cross-country for winter cruising in Baja or The Bahamas!
We're selling this fine boat only because our boating family is growing and needs more space for longer trips away from home.
First-time buyer? I can assist you with the buying process (including financing if needed), and can provide after-purchase training. Buy with confidence!
LLC-owned (transferrable for significant tax savings)